SPT Realism Mod

• The bug with turning 90 may be due to the fact that I have both aiming and mounting weapons assigned to the right mouse button at the same time.

Attachments is all about FIR issue, PMC does not have FIR status on items in most slots, but the same time Scavs do, as it should be.

• Hello Fontaine

I started to notice a bug with some reflex sights where the red dot but after each shot you make it change position.

atm i only have pictures of the Leapers UTG reflex sight but i believe i used a couple more in my playthrough.

Mods used: SPT Realism Mod

Edit: forgot to say Im on 3.7.1 and RM 0.14.5

• Hello Fontaine

I started to notice a bug with some reflex sights where the red dot but after each shot you make it change position.

atm i only have pictures of the Leapers UTG reflex sight but i believe i used a couple more in my playthrough.

Mods used: SPT Realism Mod

Edit: forgot to say Im on 3.7.1 and RM 0.14.5

Maybe this is mod feature like:

• Parallax and Zero Shift: red dot sights and optics now have parallax simulation. When the player moves their weapon while aiming, the dot will move in the opposite direction to simulate parallax. The amount of parallax corresponds to the sight's accuracy stat. Sights with a negative accuracy stat can now also lose zero. The reticle/dot will have a chance to move away from where the bullet will impact. This chance and the amount of shift is based on the weapon's recoil and the sight's accuracy stat. Changing the sights zeroing distance will fix the loss of zero.

?
      Latest version of Realism v.0.14.6 has:
    • Config option to disable parallax + zero shift.
  • What version of Realism was this?

I COULD HAVE SWORN I downloaded the LATEST version, but I have 0.14.4, the one before the 2 patches lmao. I JUST missed the patches. Let me get updated and test.

Edit 1: I updated and it still does the recoil thing. However, it is indeed a mod conflict or what have you. Is the recoil system based on weight? I have a mod that has a rig to make my weight negative and only after putting it on or in my inventory (thus making my weight negative) does the "Bug" start. Haven't tried to recreate the 90-degree bug yet.

• Maybe this is mod feature like:

• Parallax and Zero Shift: red dot sights and optics now have parallax simulation. When the player moves their weapon while aiming, the dot will move in the opposite direction to simulate parallax. The amount of parallax corresponds to the sight's accuracy stat. Sights with a negative accuracy stat can now also lose zero. The reticle/dot will have a chance to move away from where the bullet will impact. This chance and the amount of shift is based on the weapon's recoil and the sight's accuracy stat. Changing the sights zeroing distance will fix the loss of zero.

?
      Latest version of Realism v.0.14.6 has:
    • Config option to disable parallax + zero shift.

Thank you Andrew_Hazard for the help ! I downloaded 0.14.6 and tried to disable the Parallax and Zero Shift and it seemed like it worked.

• I COULD HAVE SWORN I downloaded the LATEST version, but I have 0.14.4, the one before the 2 patches lmao. I JUST missed the patches. Let me get updated and test.

Edit 1: I updated and it still does the recoil thing. However, it is indeed a mod conflict or what have you. Is the recoil system based on weight? I have a mod that has a rig to make my weight negative and only after putting it on or in my inventory (thus making my weight negative) does the "Bug" start. Haven't tried to recreate the 90-degree bug yet.

Yes, player weight reduces recoil

• K so, I've been trying to adjust the sway, I'm trying to snipe rogues, And the sway is kind of insane, I'm prone, mounted, And holding my breath but my guy still sways as someone hit him in the head with a folding chair, I tried turning down the sway option in bepinx menu but nothing happened, even when set to 0.

• K so, I've been trying to adjust the sway, I'm trying to snipe rogues, And the sway is kind of insane, I'm prone, mounted, And holding my breath but my guy still sways as someone hit him in the head with a folding chair, I tried turning down the sway option in bepinx menu but nothing happened, even when set to 0.

cmon chief, that's just enough information for me to ask you for more information.

Have you tried with no other mods installed?

What version of realism?
    What version of SPT?
    What gun?
    What scope?

etc etc etc

• cmon chief, that's just enough information for me to ask you for more information.

Have you tried with no other mods installed?

Ah, Honestly my bad, My Goldfish brain didn't even think about the version, etc.

I haven't tried without my other mods,

What version of realism Realism-Mod-v0.14.3

What version of SPT 3.7.1 ZN71HQ

What gun M700, Also M4A1.

What scope 30mm scope ring, March Tactical scope 3-24x42, Zeus Thermal, And FLIR Thermal. (Thermals on M4A1)

My mods are

• Appreciate it, what would also be really helpful would be a video of what you're referring to as sway could be entirely subjective .

Also, older versions of Realism do not get support, please update to the latest version and if the issue persists then please provide the above video.

• Yo! Look at the current version of Realism, its 0.14.6, not 0.14.3
    Install it, delete RealismMod.cfg in BepinEx\config\ and try to reproduce an issue.

• Hello, I'm currently using the S.L.U.Ts stim mod alongside the Realism Mod. However I've run into a bit of an incompatibility - according to the author, one of the stims that removes all bleeds and fractures in essentially a Surv12 with modified values. I was wondering if there is a way for me to add this stim into the Realism Mod files so it functions as intended?

• Hello, I'm currently using the S.L.U.Ts stim mod alongside the Realism Mod. However I've run into a bit of an incompatibility - according to the author, one of the stims that removes all bleeds and fractures in essentially a Surv12 with modified values. I was wondering if there is a way for me to add this stim into the Realism Mod files so it functions as intended?

You might be able to, but without reasonably extensive knowledge of how Realism works and how modding works in general I would say it would be very difficult.

Fontaine almost certainly doesn't have the time nor the desire to make them compatible, so that would either fall on the SLUTs author or yourself.

• Yo! Look at the current version of Realism, its 0.14.6, not 0.14.3
    Install it, delete RealismMod.cfg in BepinEx\config\ and try to reproduce an issue.

Appreciate it, what would also be really helpful would be a video of what you're referring to as sway could be entirely subjective .

Also, older versions of Realism do not get support, please update to the latest version and if the issue persists then please provide the above video.

Okay, I updated Realism, And it seems to be hit or miss if the sway issue happens, I thought it was "sprint aim penalties" but it seems to just come and go now, Anyways, For now, it's working fine, I also have another issue though, For some reason, Headsets volume are really low, I've tried messing with the grain, I've tried the key binds, and nothing seems to work, I had to turn them off in the realism.exe just to be able to hear footsteps.

• Okay, I updated Realism, And it seems to be hit or miss if the sway issue happens, I thought it was "sprint aim penalties" but it seems to just come and go now, Anyways, For now, it's working fine, I also have another issue though, For some reason, Headsets volume are really low, I've tried messing with the grain, I've tried the key binds, and nothing seems to work, I had to turn them off in the realism.exe just to be able to hear footsteps.

Sounds like you had a mod conflict as headsets work just fine for me and I have seen no other complaints. Try out both the sway and the headsets with no other mods installed than realism.

• Why can't I use irons sight with T-7 thermal goggle. Even though NVGs works just fine.

I'm using Goggles++ by TEOA and Realism 0.14.6.

Most likely due to the size/profile of the NVG that you're using vs the profile of the t-7. No clue without you providing more context, if you think it might be a mod conflict, try with no other mods but realism installed, but id hazard a guess that it was an intentional decision.

• Hello, Fontaine! Is it possible to make an option so that T-7 Thermal Goggles are ADS compatible with Ironsights, like it was earlier? The goggles are rare and expensive, and this limitation making them extremely useless, from a gameplay perspective.

• Most likely due to the size/profile of the NVG that you're using vs the profile of the t-7. No clue without you providing more context, if you think it might be a mod conflict, try with no other mods but realism installed, but id hazard a guess that it was an intentional decision.

I knew is was intentional but it's kinda weird to neutered an ultra-expensive item to uselessness. Not to mention that you can't see the laser when using point firing which defeat the purpose of it.

• I knew is was intentional but it's kinda weird to neutered an ultra-expensive item to uselessness. Not to mention that you can't see the laser when using point firing which defeat the purpose of it.

Each their own, if you don't like it don't use it. The name of the mod is "REALISM" not "Kinda realistic but not really but kinda but only when I want"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!