Can't insure items

• I think the issue is linked to the SVM mod on the insurance modifier if we put the multiplier price too low the game can't calculate the final price

If it is - then it's AKI issue, since the values I alter is stored in their config. (Yes, i do run from responsibilities <3)
    Other than that - there was a person having a same issue without SVM so I don't think it's the exact case.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• I've found a way to the issue when you're in the character menu you can right click then insure but there is still something with the price. When I have the insurance price it's displayed on 2 weirdos lines. Hope that helps!

• I am having this problem. I cant insure and the error message `type error: cannot read property `_props` of undefined

in red and a load of other error messages. Only happened to me since yesterday.

I have that server value modifier and ammo stats mods , thats all.

• I've found a way to the issue when you're in the character menu you can right click then insure but there is still something with the price. When I have the insurance price it's displayed on 2 weirdos lines. Hope that helps!

this is the only way i've found that works too as long as i haven't tried to go in a raid first.

• Hey,

I had same error after opening insure window before raid and I found that Machinery Key in my pouch was reason for it. I don't remember when I got previous, "broken" one but I've noticed that the one I found later had little different description, after deleting previous key everything went back to normal - I see no error in logs and I can insure everything.

I've tried reinstaling/deleting mods earlier but nothing worked.

I'm not saying it's this particular item that causes problem for everyone but I suggest you to check key's you have in your pouch or some other items. Also I'm not sure if I had this "broken" Machinery key before I added few mods or after.

(L) new

(R) "broken"

• This is quite possible because I had that exact same key on my alpha, the key wasn't working (I thought it was a bug but it seems is broken as you say!) so I threw it away and ever since I haven't had any problem. This a reaaally good trail to work on :)

• Omfg dude you're a genious, I've checked all keys that I had and there was one with no description it wasn't the machinery one but the car key.

So I guess all the rest of you guys check your inventories to find one or more broken key !

Thanks again my man you're a beast !

• Dude you are THE MAN!!! Well done. This was my problem. I have taken the key out of the keypouch and insurance works!!!!

Buy yourself a drink :)

• Official Post

we'll be blacklisting this key in the next version.

BSG left an awful lot of half broken/not done items, we need to blacklist them, we missed it

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!