17. Lua-PlayerBossScav
    18. Lua-SpawnRework
    19. MacrossMX-Weapons Armory
    20. Questor-Reboot
    21. ServerValueModifier
    22. TacticoolReplacers
    23. z_oprk2
    24. zFin-Bot Inventory Tweaks

its a little bit weird because this issue, it happen when i installed mod like SVM or Lua Spawn rework ( with custom preset) running several raid and it still no bot/ai/scav/pmc maybe everyone have advice and suggestion its very thanks for that.

• Rename Lua to load after SVM, (or vice versa, rename SVM to load as a first mod)

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• i have noticed a drop in the ratio of pmc bots since adding Lua-PlayerBossScav.... dunno if it is that but thought id mention it

.... shame if it is as its quite cool as a scav like that.... gonna remove it and see if it goes back to how it was

• Experts feel free to correct me.

Looks like a compatibility issue between MacrossMX-Weapons Armory (MX Armory) and zFin-Bot Inventory Tweaks (FAIT). Got a bit of experience troubleshooting this issue myself and good news is I kind of figured out how to work around it.

The clue is that the bot generator thingamajig tp1 keeps quoting failure to load weapons RD545, SAG762 and ASTM9. These are the caliber-modified receivers from MX Armory. When FAIT tries to load the bots, by default it would populate the loadout for these bots. It recognized stuff that shouldn't work (foreign, unknown) and doesn't like it and refused to load the loadout and therefore the bots too.

Easiest thing you can do is of course to uninstall either FAIT or MX Armory.

But if you insist on having both of them, what you can try is to go into the FAIT config_editor.exe and one of the following:

1. Under the General tab > Mod functions, set:
      • Disable all gear changes: true
    2. Or, you can keep the value above to false, but you have to go to the Gear tab and set:
      • Allow bot to use weapon from other mods to False on all three columns.
      • You can also do the same for Allow bot to use gear from other mods if you don't want bots to use gear from other mods you have for example.

Then go to the top left of the window, File > Save.

Note that this doesn't only apply to MX Armory-FAIT combo. Any mod that would add new items/weapons or modify existing ones (especially "extreme" modifications) will always have a chance to mess with the bot generator in FAIT. AllTheBackupSights by TEOA also have this conflict, for example.

Personally I've forced myself to uninstall MX Armory because I really need FAIT for some reason and I found myself spending more time troubleshooting than actually playing the game which is not how I want to spend my off days. But you decide what you want.

• how to rename it (sorry i cannot mod further)

Mod load order is alphabetical, and the name I meant the name of the folder located in mods folder

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• maybe i can try it thanks for the advice

• Yo my discord is bread#1302 if anyone reading this wants to contact me regarding this issue or whatevs. I'll try to check this thread if anyone doesn't wanna add me to tell me whatever reason I'm stupid but I have no ai spawns no matter what, even with no mods. I usually only play factory because of the cqb and there are no ai spawning here or anywhere for that matter. Put it on hard even and still get no spawns.

• Yo my discord is bread#1302 if anyone reading this wants to contact me regarding this issue or whatevs. I'll try to check this thread if anyone doesn't wanna add me to tell me whatever reason I'm stupid but I have no ai spawns no matter what, even with no mods. I usually only play factory because of the cqb and there are no ai spawning here or anywhere for that matter. Put it on hard even and still get no spawns.

current issue has to do with tarkov itself. game broke at 1am ct as of friday. solution is wait for update.

• Official Post

OP hasn’t responded since the 12th closing thread, others having issues, always try without mods first before adding a thread

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!