Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?90c38…78a4kw4dWMDGSNDUkGJC9voaA
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    -

So, bosses in my game not spawn, i looked at their spawn chance in the config, and found the line "time: -1". What spawn time for all bosses and cultists?

• Tarkov does not need to be updated, only the SPT :)

Also.. how many raids have you been in? They are relatively rare.

From experience with SPT I would assume -1 means that they are prespawned \ there as soon as you are spawned in.

If you're in Factory and hear foot steps immediately.. well.. I'd at the very least alt + b

• I played at the factory 20 times, and I didn’t meet a tagilla there, even at the customs where I played a lot (about 20-30 raids), I didn’t meet Reshala (and he spawns with a 40% chance)

• this version SPT work on my version of tarkov? Or will tarkov have to be updated?

Both of them. In Tarkov 19428 version. The most compatible and up-to-date version of Aki 3.2.3 with this version.

Test again after installing the current version with a clean install. Also, the boss chances are generally low. It may not come across at all during the 20 raids you've done, and it may come across in the 21st. Numbers can only increase or decrease for example. When we look at your profile, it matters which maps you enter. It can be difficult to come across bosses in large maps. Can be killed by AI PMCs. There are lots of variables. The clearest test maps are Factory and Woods. Bosses are easier to find.

• I played at the factory 20 times, and I didn’t meet a tagilla there, even at the customs where I played a lot (about 20-30 raids), I didn’t meet Reshala (and he spawns with a 40% chance)

I don't believe those % chances are accurate. With the amount of times I've played Customs I have a hard time believing Reshala genuinely has an even 40% chance. Possibly there is more to the equation than a flat %?

I play Path to Tarkov which leads to me having to use Factory a lot, I've only run into Tagilla twice there so far

• Hi, as far as I know Reshala has only a 10% chance to spawn. But I have to say that I've been trying to get the Golden TT from Reshala for about 5 days, in the whole days I've seen him only 1x, Woods Boss not once to get to face, Killah 1x. The most I have seen was Knight + friends. Raider I have also never seen.

• Time -1 means he spawn right at the start of the raid.
    10% is quite smol, it can be once in 10 raids, or you can be unlucky and not see one in 50, that's how probability works.
    Although be sure you have `Bosses Enabled`, or you end up with 0% chance of any boss.
    Alternatively you can get SVM self promo(1.5.3 for AKI 3.1.1 IIRC) and check `increased boss chances`, which cranks them up to 100%.

Wrong, 3.1.1 is 19078, while 3.2.3 is 19428

That will require new client files
    Maximum you can update is to 3.2.1.(which is a good move, because you'll be able to use most mods that is built between 3.2.0 and 3.2.3 versions, unlikely they'll have compat errors.

Hi, as far as I know Reshala has only a 10% chance to spawn. But I have to say that I've been trying to get the Golden TT from Reshala for about 5 days, in the whole days I've seen him only 1x, Woods Boss not once to get to face, Killah 1x. The most I have seen was Knight + friends. Raider I have also never seen.

Speaking of raiders, there is issue on 3.2.3 related to them that is being worked on already.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Time -1 means he spawn right at the start of the raid.
    10% is quite smol, it can be once in 10 raids, or you can be unlucky and not see one in 50, that's how probability works.
    Although be sure you have `Bosses Enabled`, or you end up with 0% chance of any boss.
    Alternatively you can get SVM self promo(1.5.3 for AKI 3.1.1 IIRC) and check `increased boss chances`, which cranks them up to 100%.

Wrong, 3.1.1 is 19078, while 3.2.3 is 19428

That will require new client files
    Maximum you can update is to 3.2.1.(which is a good move, because you'll be able to use most mods that is built between 3.2.0 and 3.2.3 versions, unlikely they'll have compat errors.

Speaking of raiders, there is issue on 3.2.3 related to them that is being worked on already.

Sorry- somehow I read that he was using 3.2.1

My mistake!

• I will try to install the new version tarkov and spt.

Bosses always on, but they did not spawn, i only met apostates (it was my 2nd raid, and they killed me) , and i met raiders in the laboratory.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!