CWX-WeatherPatcher 2.4.3
    FershteBalancePatch
    JoshMate-BetterBackpacks
    Lua-PlayerBossScav
    Lua-SpawnRework
    ModularNVG
    Refringe-CustomRaidTimes-1.2.2
    ServerValueModifier

had it happen once last night but several times today and only happened with this 3.2.3 version..... when extracting, it stays on the black screen (one before raid extract music plays) and does not extract from the game, only way out is to close via ctrl alt del. when reload the game you still have your gear as if the raid never happened, then it seems to be stuck as next raid will do the same and the next, only way i found to stop it is going in naked and once spawn in leave the raid, then it seems ok for a few raids then does it again

have removed CRT and put older one back in Dinkadactyl-CustomRaidTimes-1.2.1 and it has not happened since

• woggles says Lua’s spawn mod is causing the issue, NugentGL is saying it’s my raid times mod.

There could be a compatibility issue with the two? Did you upload log files? Are you playing with my mods experimental bot waves feature enabled?

I’ve probably played 20+ raids with my mod on 3.2.3 (without Lua’s) and I’ve yet to have an extract issue.

Any additional information you can give could help me nail down the issue.

• Refringe I am not pointing fingers it just appears Custom Raid Times is causing my issue and possibly Woggles. So far, I have not had the black screen problem since removing CRT. If you want me to do something specific, just let me know as I am happy to help.

• I had the same issue as well. It went away after removing Luas Spawn Rework myself. It was fine on 3.2.1 but as soon as I upgraded to 3.2.3 this happened and no bots would spawn. Not a programmer and just stating my experience as to try and help

• You guys can really help me out by having the two mods installed at the same time, running raids until the issue appears, and then submitting a bug report here with all of the log and configuration files:

Issues · refringe/CustomRaidTimes
    A SPT mod that allows you to change the raid time of maps individually or override them all to one single time. Supports weighted, random times. - Issues ·…
    github.com

Instructions are on the submit page.

If this is a compatibility issue between the two mods, I'd like to try to resolve it, but I need more information.

Thanks!

• ok its not the extract mod, removed custom extract mods and used SVM to Increase the raids (even tho its 4 hrs!!) and it still does it, had it happen 1 time out of 4 raids so far... these are the mods i have installed, and have the bot part turned off in SVM to allow lua spawn rework to run

• Hey guys,

@Edit2@ If you want to skip my journey through troubleshooting this issue, please go directly to my 3rd post where I believe is a conclusion @/Edit2@

Same here, since 3.2.3 i get black-menu every now and then when i extract, however i've digged deeper into the issue.
    Some time ago i discovered that my Windows10, for whatever reason would have problems loading websites, meaning nothing would happen and i would timeout. Problem fixed after ~30 seconds but reappeared every now and then. Disabling `IP helper` (which is basically IPv6 helper) in services.msc fixed the issue, but i have to do it every PC restart.

I did encounter the black-extraction-screen on older versions, but only when the IP-helper was enabled.

However this fix does not work anymore for SPT-3.2.3 as i still get that extraction black screen of disappointment and super sadness (let's call it E-BSODASS for short). I discovered that it is the server that hangs itself and refuses to work and respond to any HTTP requests (Checked that by connecting with a browser to the spt server (https://127.0.0.1:6969/), no response at all, normally it shows some kind of an HTTP response (checked when server was fine).

First indication of this issue for me, is the air drop (so i set the air drop to 100% chance for troubleshooting).
    When the plane drops it's cargo I either get a freeze for about 10-20 seconds, or not. When i get the freeze, it means that this issue happened, and i will not be able to extract (black menu), but when i don't get the freeze, i'm good to go.

It is hard to say for now, but i am puzzled between this error being either on the SPT server side as it hangs, or if the issue is somewhere on my pc and SPT just freezes as such events are not predicted in the code.

General error in the logs i get, both when i extract, and when the plane drops the cargo:
    [Exception] : GException0: Backend error: Request timeout
    <Gigantic meaningless stacktrace as it is a request timeout>

In the logs i would also see this:
    2022-09-20 12:10:57.081 +02:00|0.12.12.31.19428|Error|backend|<--- Error! URL: http://127.0.0.1:6969/client/game/keepalive?retry=5, isNetworkError:True, isHttpError:False, responseCode:0

Another tell of this issue was when i had KCY-seeItemValue, it would freeze for 20 seconds on item inspection and my raid was f... slept with. Really frustrating...

I am still going to try and troubleshoot this issue, but my patience runs out, so I thought writing it down when i still had the motivation was a good idea.

Stay tuned,I will post again when i find out more.

@edit@
    Server mod list:

CWX-WeatherPatcher 2.4.4

Faupi-MunitionsExpert 1.6.4

Kobrakon-UltimateClearNVGs

Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater

Lua-PlayerBossScav

Lua-SpawnRework

ServerValueModifier

Valens-Progression_1.2.3

Client modlist:

CWX-WeatherPatcher.dll

Faupi-MunitionsExpert.dll

Kobrakon-TakeABreak.dll

Kobrakon-UltimateClearNVGs.dll

Have a nice day,
    //Devourer

Edited 2 times, last by Devourer ().

• Hey again.

I decided to make it as a separate post, since i have just discovered what i would call a "Wonky Donky workaround"...
    (I am sorry if i should have merged the posts, but i wanted to keep it nice and clean, and not a one gigantic post)

First of all, i am quite sure, that this is an SPT-AKI issue, why? See below:

First you need some kind of a tell, to check if the server died. Either load https://127.0.0.1:6969 or have KCY-seeItemValue (SIV for short). (Airdrops are not 100% accurate tell it turns out, as i had an airdrop load properly and it had items inside)
    When you inspect an item, you havent inspected yet, SIV will request the price from the server. If your game hangs, it means that the server is dead.
    When you're sure that the server died minimize the game, kill/close the server, run the server again and it will work for some time again, but will die eventually (mostly within 10-15 seconds).
    I even managed to extract with that method, but i had to kill and rerun the server.exe just before going into extraction.

However, while it helps to extract, it is pointless since no new bots will spawn as every bot config request will fail if the server is hanged, and it hangs within a very short time after restarting it...

Sooo... Wonky Donky Workaround, but i am very proud of myself.

Conclusions:
    1: Client works fine, since after restarting the server the communication resumes.

2: Server hangs withing a very short time after restarting. Maybe the client sends some gibberish data to the server forcing it to hang itself?

3: Running the server via powershell didn't help. Will try with WSL linux shell later.

Patience runs out, but as my swan song I may try wiresharking the hell out of this issue.

Anyone knows if it's possible to enable higher logging level for the server.exe?

@edit@
    Not sure if relevant but this error started to appear before the server hangs after restart:

unable to find bot assaultGroup isPmc: true in cache

TypeError: Cannot read property 'logger' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property 'logger' of undefined

at generateBot (D:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:3279:18)

at BotController.generate (D:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:3273:20)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (D:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:52:61)

at $de60112e0288ef4d$export$1dd35d19c79daa7c.action (D:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:16329:42)

at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (D:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:15226:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (D:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:15542:41)

at Proxy.getResponse (D:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:15532:30)

at HttpServer.sendResponse (D:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:17221:38)

at Inflate.cb (D:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:17247:22)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:153:10)

See you soon,
    //Devo

Edited once, last by Devourer ().

• Hey there again.

First of all, again, i am sorry for triple-posting, but hopefully my engagement in the topic will excuse my actions (also the fact that i want to keep the posts readable, and not a gigantic mess).

After extensive testing, i believe that this issue is caused by spawn rework, hear me out.

First of all, server hanged every time on customs after some in-game time and some bot-requests, so i kept it to customs.
    When i removed the SpawnRework mod, it just stopped hanging the server, i tried only once, but i got this problem every time, plus i had a short-stutter every time when inspecting items with the SpawnRework, and didn't get those short-stutters without it.

Theory plus some trace reading leads me to below conclusion:

When the server hangs, it hangs after a bot request from the client, however client never receives any response from the server because the server decided to die.

What's interesting here, is that the whole console is hang, i ran it on WSL and it hang whole console instance, namely ctrl+c did not kill the process, and ctrl+z did not suspend it, the console just stopped responding, but windows did not detect that, even after a prolonged period of time.
    When the server is restarted, there is a time set for a retry on said bot-request, and this is the time, after which the server hangs again. So, the server hangs again when the previous unanswered request is re-sent.

However, i haven't had this problem on Factory, so i believe that some config for bots on customs for LUA-SpawnRework is causing this error.
    This could possibly happen on other maps too, but i focused where the problem was always visible for me.

At last, being a proffessional troubleshooter found some use in real life, imagine how proud of myself I am right now.

However, knowing the nature of things, i will keep trying to trigger the problem without the mod installed, but i need a break, so... Later :)

Have a nice day,
    //Devo

Edited 2 times, last by Devourer ().

• this is what my server says when dont extract

[Client Request] /client/match/offline/end?retry=1

[Client Request] /launcher/profile/info

[Client Request] /launcher/server/version

[Client Request] /client/game/bot/generate?retry=3

unable to find bot assaultGroup isPmc: true in cache

• Hi Guys,

I did some more testing, and i wasn't able to reproduce this issue without SpawnRework mod. (I did around 10 long Customs runs)
    To anyone having this issue, i recommend removing the mod for the time being, or if you're stubborn and can't live without the mod, just use my "wonky donky workaround" 3 posts above.

Somewhere in the comments of SpawnRework creator said that this can be connected to BSG's post "We fixed an issue with bots not spawning in offline raid", but i doubt it to be the case.

Best Regards,
    //Devo

• Official Post

So from what I can tell is this thread is a mod issue? Recommendation is message the modders on their thread and let them know. I’ll leave this thread open till tomorrow

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• So from what I can tell is this thread is a mod issue? Recommendation is message the modders on their thread and let them know. I’ll leave this thread open till tomorrow

It seems like the issue is with bot-raiders in SpawnRework mod, so yeah, you can close this, Lua is well aware of the issue.

//Devo

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!