Virtual's Custom Quest Loader

• Virtual added a new file:

• Virtual added a new version:

-Updated package.json to reflect new version.

-All quest packs remain compatible.

Added a feature to help when a locale folder does not have any files - locales from a predetermined placeholder locale (default is 'en') will be copied over instead.

This is to allow locales without quest translations to be accessible in their language.

(E.G. if a quest pack only has English locales then they will also be added to every other locale.)

Package version is set to 3.5.7 but works on SPT-AKI 3.5.x

+ Small fix to change the way the locales are obtained from the server, as some locales weren't properly matched and some would have missing lines.

No need to update if you are using the English locales.

SPT-AKI 3.6.x

Added support for side specific quests.

Quests can have the "side" value set to either "Pmc", "Bear" or "Usec".

SPT-AKI 3.7.x

• Hello quick question how to make requirments for kill like: kill 10 scavs while wearing a police cap, and using an ak74m

So you just need to add a parameter for "weapon" to include a whitelist of weapons that can be used for the kills. Then you would also need a second condition within the counter to specify the equipment whitelist. I've attached screenshots, but if you look in the base game quests file and look for "equipment" and "weapon" you can find examples of this.

• sorry to bother you but is there a way to unlock a premade preset as a reward ?

The current version of the loader doesnt support assorts for traders, so while using VCQL alone... no. But for the 3.8.0 version, you will be able to load trader items with the loader and sell presets to be unlocked via quests.

• Experiencing an issue where once I hit Level 10, I can no longer get past the first loading screen. When I remove this mod, it fixes it, but I was really looking forward to the extra content that this mod is required for. Is there any known fix to this?

SPT-AKI 3.8.1

Additions

• Added a new option to the GUI Zone creation tool - Any Zones added by the loader can now be loaded back into the creation tool. This should assist modders with altering, fixing or viewing their already existing zones.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!