Fontaine's FOV Fix & Variable Optics

• i just install fov fix mod,and when i uninstall it,every goes well

Edited 2 times, last by uraura: this is the only one mod i install,and when i killed rouges who is using stationary weapons,this is game console output: [Exception] : NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object EFT.Player+FirearmController.OnPlayerDead () (at <8a5b326544954fa79c970c303424f3af>:0) EFT.Player.OnDead (EFT.EDamageType damageType) (at <8a5b326544954fa79c970c303424f3af>:0) ActiveHealthControllerClass.Kill (EFT.EDamageType damageType) (at <8a5b326544954fa79c970c303424f3af>:0) ActiveHealthControllerClass.method_22 (EBodyPart bodyPart, EFT.EDamageType damageType) (at <8a5b326544954fa79c970c303424f3af>:0) ActiveHealthControllerClass.DestroyBodyPart (EBodyPart bodyPart, EFT.EDamageType damageType) (at <8a5b326544954fa79c970c303424f3af>:0) ActiveHealthControllerClass.ApplyDamage (EBodyPart bodyPart, System.Single damage, DamageInfo damageInfo) (at <8a5b326544954fa79c970c303424f3af>:0) EFT.Player.ApplyDamageInfo (DamageInfo damageInfo, EBodyPart bodyPartType, System.Single absorbed, System.Nullable`1[T] headSegment) (at <8a5b326544954fa79c970c303424f3af>:0) EFT.Player.ApplyShot (DamageInfo damageInfo, EBodyPart bodyPartType, GStruct353 shotId) (at <8a5b326544954fa79c970c303424f3af>:0) BodyPartCollider+PlayerBridge.ApplyShot (DamageInfo damageInfo, EBodyPart bodyPartType, GStruct353 shotId) (at <8a5b326544954fa79c970c303424f3af>:0) BodyPartCollider.ApplyHit (DamageInfo damageInfo, GStruct353 shotID) (at <8a5b326544954fa79c970c303424f3af>:0) EFT.ClientGameWorld.ShotDelegate (GClass2870 shotResult) (at <8a5b326544954fa79c970c303424f3af>:0) EFT.Ballistics.BallisticsCalculator.method_2 (System.Single simulationTime) (at <8a5b326544954fa79c970c303424f3af>:0) UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object) Class312:UnityEngine.ILogHandler.LogException(Exception, Object) UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception) EFT.Ballistics.BallisticsCalculator:method_2(Single) EFT.Ballistics.BallisticsCalculator:ManualUpdate(Single) EFT.GameWorld:BallisticsTick(Single) EFT.GameWorld:DoWorldTick(Single) EFT.GameWorldUnityTickListener:Update() ().

• Fontaine added a new version:

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.7.1 for SPT AKI 3.6.0

Fixes:

• Fixed freezing, invincible bots and bugs related to stationary weapons

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.7.2 for SPT AKI 3.6.1

Fixes:

• Fixed camera FOV change/zoom not changing correctly when switching between canted sight and scopes.

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.7.3 for SPT AKI 3.6.1

Changes:

• Added compatibility for SamSwat's Vudu mod to make it work with variable zoom with the reticle resizing.

His mod still works on 3.6.1, don't worry. Enable compatibility in the F12 config. It works best using non-smooth zoom or mousewheel, using 1x magnification steps per scroll/press, but it's up to you. Think of this is a proof-of-concept, I might improve on this and do it for other scopes in the future.

If you do not want to use Sam's Vudu mod then you can ignore this upload.

• I got this error every time i launch the game. I got Realism Mod and I used the bridge, but it didn't work.

I cannot manage your mod to work with my modded game. Tried reainstalling, clean reinstall and other. It does not matter if its new profile or my actual game profile.

EDIT:

I got it to work by removing both of the bridges.

Edited 2 times, last by lukasnek: I got it to work by removing both of the bridges. ().

• My brother in Christ you are in the wrong support thread and have a lot of mods installed :D . You need the Realism bridge, check this mod's instructions. The error you got has nothing to do with FOV Fix but some other mod you have.

• yo, love your mods, when using both FOV fix and Realism, it will not load the profile, it pops a "VALUE CANNOT BE NULL. PARAMETER NAME: SOURCE" error.

I've double checked that i removed the recoil bridge, I have the other 2 DLL's in the right spot, and i've tried messing with load order, removing all mods except for realism and fov to test. it only happens when i load both mods at the same time. I also tried using 1.7.2 and 1.7.3 of fov fix to see if that made a difference and it doesn't. Im on the current version of realism mod.

• yo, love your mods, when using both FOV fix and Realism, it will not load the profile, it pops a "VALUE CANNOT BE NULL. PARAMETER NAME: SOURCE" error.

I've double checked that i removed the recoil bridge, I have the other 2 DLL's in the right spot, and i've tried messing with load order, removing all mods except for realism and fov to test. it only happens when i load both mods at the same time. I also tried using 1.7.2 and 1.7.3 of fov fix to see if that made a difference and it doesn't. Im on the current version of realism mod.

disregard, there seems to be something weird with the realism_bridge.dll, the mod seems to work fine with realism if this dll isnt present. with it present it causes the parameter issue. screenshots to show the error and the plugins folder when the error occurs.

If i remove the fovfix-realism-bridge.dll the error goes away and everything functions as it should.

I can also get the logs if you want them to try and see if you can figure out what the issue is.

Edit again: this just repeats constantly in my errors.log and my application.log when i try to run with the realism-bridge.dll it gives the error in the first screenshot and wont progress further, and this gets dumped into the logs over and over.

• You have a bunch of other mods installed, some of which definitely aren't compatible with Realism like Munitions Expert (Realism already does what it does). Try only FOV Fix + Realism + Bridge before asking for support, and the bridge is needed.

• Hey,

I'm having an issue with LPVO's (Valday and the other 2 zoom lvl scopes) and I couldn't find anything about it in this thread.

The issue is that I can't switch zoom with them at all.

Not with the default keybinds of tarkov, not with your mod's keybinds.

No matter what settings I turn on or off, they don't work.

Rest of the scopes are fine.

As far as I can tell, no mod should conflict with yours

What could be the cause?

Modlist:

• Amands Graphics
    • Amands Sense
    • SAIN and dependencies
    • dvize No bush ESP
    • dvize FU Inertia
    • Endurance
    • Pause
    • FovFix
    • ItemSellPrice
    • InspectionlessMalfs
    • RecoilStandalone (NO Realism mod, related bridge.dll deleted)
    • AmmoStats
    • ServerValueModifier (only modified loot and scav items)
    • SBNV

Thanks

• Do you have the server plugin of the mod installed? Valday isn't an LPVO, if you mean the Burris, Vudu and other variable optics then the EFT keybind for toggling magnification doesn't work because they are variable, need to use the mod's configurable keybind for that.

• Do you have the server plugin of the mod installed? Valday isn't an LPVO, if you mean the Burris, Vudu and other variable optics then the EFT keybind for toggling magnification doesn't work because they are variable, need to use the mod's configurable keybind for that.

if you mean the FovFix.dll then yes. I've followed the install instructions

My bad on the Valday, I meant the dual role optics like it with 2 fixed zoom levels.

So the Elcan and the Valday are fixed on their higher zoom lvl and don't react to any of the keybinds

• if you mean the FovFix.dll then yes. I've followed the install instructions

My bad on the Valday, I meant the dual role optics like it with 2 fixed zoom levels.

So the Elcan and the Valday are fixed on their higher zoom lvl and don't react to any of the keybinds

No I mean the server plugin, there's the .dll and the server mod that also needs to be installed. Please read the install and set up instructions

• No I mean the server plugin, there's the .dll and the server mod that also needs to be installed. Please read the install and set up instructions

Fontaine-FOV-Fix folder if that's what you are referring to is where it's supposed to be according to your install instructions: user/mods

• Fontaine-FOV-Fix folder if that's what you are referring to is where it's supposed to be according to your install instructions: user/mods

If you have it installed correctly, and have the right versions, then it should be working. Try with no other mods, and delete the config in bepinex/configs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!