Fontaine's FOV Fix & Variable Optics

• I already reinstalled everything. Same in-game console errors) And sry dude, but i asked a few guys to test it on their builds, same errors.

https://imgur.com/a/VxnYQSj

I can't reproduce this issue, and I haven't heard from anyone else having this issue. You don't need to record yourself building the weapon. You didn't specify that it was specifically when you clicked on the "owner type traders" option. You didn't say whether it's only this very specific build or if it's any weapon with the raptar on it. If I can't reproduce it and don't have clear steps to reproduce it I can't even begin to try to fix it. If it's some bizzare, rare bug with that very specific build, with specific traders or specifically through the weapon preset screen then it's not going to get fixed any time soon

Edited 3 times, last by Fontaine ().

• Hi! I have the critical bug - Cam freeze. Game is not crashed
    SPT AKI 3.5.0
    Mods:
    - SVM
    - SamSwat FOV (Plug-in)
    - SamSwat Weather&Time Changer (Plug-in)
    - FAUPI Munitions Expert
    - SSH Combat Overhaul
    - SamSwat Custom Music (plug-in)
    But I test this without the all this mods, and your mod doesn't work anyway

• Try uninstalling other mods till it works, been told SamSwat's FOV mod conflicts

• Fontaine added a new version:

• I have the same issue as Skryer, as you asked I'm taking this here:

I did a fresh download of 3.5.1 (using the automated installer) with 0 mods beside yours.

Created a new profile with spt easy start, bought the m4 sopmod from mechanic, went to hideout shooting range. When normally the weapon would be drawn, nothing happens. Pressing esc to go back to menu does nothing, so I have to alt f4. I tried cleaning temp files, that didn't help.

I am using the official SPT, own the real tarkov and haven't touched the plugin settings.

I'd be down to call you in discord so you can see the steps taken. If you let me know what logs or stuff you need I can upload them for you.

• All I can suggest is install it without using the installer, nothing else I can do

4w9v8O2.png

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.4.6 for SPT AKI 3.5.1

NOT compatible with earlier versions of SPT.

Mediafire link in case Dropbox is down: https://www.mediafire.com/file…v1.4.6-for-3.5.1.rar/file

• Try the file I just uploaded. Exact same version but I rebuilt it in case something went wrong with the last upload somehow.

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.4.7 for SPT AKI 3.5.1/3.5.2/3.5.3

NOT compatible with earlier versions of SPT except 3.5.1 and 3.5.2

Fixes:

• Fixed incompatibility with Realism Mod's stances causing stance speeds to be too fast.

Changes:

• Toggle zoom now acts as a proper toggle, with an option to make it hold to zoom.
    • Added config option to change the distance between camera and non-magnified sight and optics separately.
  • Listen. Maybe, it's because of your DOF parameters (Depth Of Field, point with DOF of everything)
    I included these options to see, but I'll take a look now. In any case, this problem exists, and here, I hope, it became clearer

P.S. I use translator, sry :)

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.4.8 for SPT AKI 3.5.5

NOT compatible with earlier versions of SPT

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!