Friendly PMC

• pitAlex added a new file:

• Post by pitAlex ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • pitAlex added a new version:

Updated code so that boss chance multipliers are not dependent on the wave multipliers settings.
    Added "wave spreader". Two new config values:
    - spreadWaves - flag to turn it on/off

- spreadWavesLayout - specify how the waves will be spread out. The default is [20,40,20,20] which means 20% of the waves in the first quarter of the raid, 40% in the second quarter, 20% in the third quarter, and 20% in the fourth quarter. This takes into account the "EscapeLimit" value of each map so if you have mods that increase the raid time, put this mod after that in the mod order so it takes effect. Otherwise, it will use the default limits set by the server. If the raid time is 30 minutes or less, the layout will not be applied.

Fixed wave spreader incorrectly calculating raid time resulting in spawning almost all bots near the beginning of the raid.

I found 2 parameters that seem to allow them to go beyond their spawn zone when they follow you. However, as I initially suspected, if there is no AI path they won't be able to move beyond a point. Arm yourself with patience because they move slow and if you run too far ahead, they will give up and go their own way. Second, you have to experiment and see up until where they have the path as in some maps there just won't be any AI paths that connect 2 zones. Also, it seems these parameters make them "expand" their patrol radius so you might find a bot in a place you normally wouldn't. I haven't tested much.

Fixed an issue with the waveSpreader causing invalid numbers for min/max time for a wave.

Version bump to 1.1.5 and remove the setting for "CAN_STAND_BY" as it conflicts with another bot mod.

Attempt to fix an issue with Usec users having same-side bots turn hostile if they kill a rogue bot.

Ensure "exUsec" bots do not have a list of revenge bot types in order to deal with issues where Usec bots become hostile.

This is an update in an attempt to try to fix the Usec bots being hostile. This makes the rouge bots (exusec) also friendly as that seems to address the issue. At least in my tests in lighthouse, it worked. You also must exit the game and enter back, even clear your "victim" list in your profile to reset them if they start shooting you.

Updated mod to clean up some of the code and sameSideHostileChance (number) with sameSideHostile (boolean). Also added sniperChance(number) to specify the chance of each individual sniper in a map to spawn.

Updated for 3.7 and now it seems that SAIN no longer conflicts with the "follow me" command making it fully compatible with this mod. Now, what would be cool is if Leonana69 updated his radar so that the color green is for friendly instead of for scavs.

Added handling for the new flags related to commanding friendly bots: BotApplySilenceChance, BotGetInCoverChance, BotHelpChance, and BotSpreadoutChance.

• Hi :)

Sorry if not asking in the right place, but is there any way to tell a friendly PMC, without having to shoot them and have them shout 'friendly fire'? Would be so good if when a friendly PMC sees you they shout a voiceline that indicates that they are friendly. Can't afford to wait and just look at them and see if they shoot - litlte bit risky! :D

Thanks

This is an update where I tweaked a bit some of the code and also changed things regarding the rogue faction to always be hostile towards USEC and have no "revenge" setting. I've played Customs, Lighthouse three times, Factory, and USEC did not turn hostile for me. Hopefully, now things are stable in terms of friendly USEC.

Update for Aki 3.8.0
    In this version, I have also removed all the wave spawn configuration as that has always been something more of personal use and people like to use specific mods for that. Thus this mod will focus on just one thing - making same-side bots friendly. There are 2 parameters now, sameSideHostile and armband. Armband makes the usec bots have blue armbands and bears red. You can disable it in case you want to use the armband mod that offers more option.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!