• So I'm receiving this error upon starting up SPT, don't know what it means or how to fix it, has to do with KMC core somehow, but this error occurs with or without any of the KMC mods in my mods folder. I would have the screenshot attached but the "file is too big" and don't really know how to shrink down the file size.

Well that's not one we're run into yet. Can you get us a screenshot and logs possibly next time it happens?

• Seconding the same problem as previous poster. Problem occurred when I accidentally tried to repair some armor with the mod's trader. All buying and selling features were bugged out after that.

Log isn't showing any correlation to the error message popping up, as the screenshots are taken right about the same time as it shows.

Removing the mod from the load list has also not fixed the issue.

• I also wanted to share another error trace message that I think is caused by this mod. For context, this happened whilst I was in-raid and I just died to Rashalla in dorms with his goons and my game would not load back to the main menu, so I then ALT + TAB'd and checked my local server and this message appeared. I believe that happens when I insure my gear with the trader, it worked okay before but now it seems to not want to work, hopefully this gets sorted soon!

Roach

• The_Katto added a new version:

• Was derping around in the mod file for a reason 2 flash drives are in the traders inventory and discovered she has quests.....but no quests are available. She's at LL4.

No errors pop up when I start the server or when I get into the game.

The two flashdrives are probably the night vision modules for some of the special helmets such as the Hunk helmet and the DOOM 3 marine helmet. As for quests there are no quests so far but we do plan to add some in the future. To level up the trader you must be a certain level and have spent money. This information can be found on the KMC Core page

• The two flashdrives are probably the night vision modules for some of the special helmets such as the Hunk helmet and the DOOM 3 marine helmet. As for quests there are no quests so far but we do plan to add some in the future. To level up the trader you must be a certain level and have spent money. This information can be found on the KMC Core page

I already did the leveling through money.

Anyways. There is a quest folder in the KMC-core/db folder and inside there are 8 .json files titled "headless scav".

That's why I brought it up.

As for the flash drives, the drives are named to the gear they fit. The HUNK one is cool. Red NVG so you can run around like the Cyberdine System's Model 101 T-800 Terminator!!!

BUT .... the OmniStat mask low light module doesn't turn on. Tried several times through hot hey, right clicking and selecting "turn on", checked config files, etc. Nothing. It says turned on, but nothing happens.

- Corrected Ammo Stats (Armor damage was represented as a 0 - 1)
    -Added .40 S&W FMJ
    -Added hideout crafts for some ammo, check em out and gib feedback!

-Corrected Grendel FMJ Weight
    -10mm FMJ now available at Gospozha LL1 (Craftable at Workbench 3)

-.40 S&W FMJ now available at Gospozha LL1 (Craftable at Workbench 3)

-6.8 TVCM AP Damage 68 >>> 72
    -6.8 TVCM AP Muzzle Velocity 1050 >>> 1095 (~30% increase vs .308 M61)
    -6.8 TVCM AP moved to Gospozha LL4 (Craftable at Workbench 3)

-6.8 TVCM FMJ Damage 70 >>> 75

-6.8 TVCM FMJ Pen 45 >>> 49
    -6.8 TVCM FMJ Muzzle Veloctiy 968 >>> 1024 (~23% increase vs .308 M80)

• The recent update seems to have broken compatibility with additional gear and Z_JustNUPmcLoadouts.

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'filters' of undefined

at Function.AddRetexture (C:\Games\SPT AKI\user\mods\AdditionalGear_Core\src\additionalgearcore.js:77:62)

at Object.onLoadMod [as AdditionalGearBlackModule] (C:\Games\SPT AKI\user\mods\Z_AdditionalGear_BlackModule\src\additionalgearblack.js:14:8)

at Function.executeMods (C:\Games\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:51867:28)

at Function.load (C:\Games\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:51815:15)

at Object.load [as aki-mods] (C:\Games\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:43618:15)

at Function.load (C:\Games\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:52921:27)

at Function.main (C:\Games\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:42371:9)

at Object.161../Lib.js (C:\Games\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:42376:9)

at o (C:\Games\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:1:265)

at C:\Games\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:1:316

• Hey so I've been getting this error, I removed the RandomLootGen mod and it still has the same one except for the first line.
    So after removing all the KMC mods it worked, but after readding them it spits this out again. It happens on customs but not on factory.

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

at Function.generateDynamicLoot (C:\Users\aacti\Desktop\spt-aki\user\mods\zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen\src\RandomLootGen.js:85:91)

at Function.generate (C:\Users\aacti\Desktop\spt-aki\obj\bundle.js:51738:40)

at Function.get (C:\Users\aacti\Desktop\spt-aki\obj\bundle.js:51764:31)

at Object.getLocation [as aki-loot] (C:\Users\aacti\Desktop\spt-aki\obj\bundle.js:47350:52)

at Function.getResponse (C:\Users\aacti\Desktop\spt-aki\obj\bundle.js:56235:62)

at Function.sendResponse (C:\Users\aacti\Desktop\spt-aki\obj\bundle.js:56463:29)

at Inflate.cb (C:\Users\aacti\Desktop\spt-aki\obj\bundle.js:56498:22)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:153:10)

at Inflate.emit (events.js:315:20)

at endReadableNT (internal/streams/readable.js:1327:12)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!