• The_Katto added a new version:

The Loot Spawner Hotfix
    Exactly what it says on the tin.
    Shoud fix compat issue with other dynamic loot mods.

• Hey guys, i have an issue loading KMC Core ammo for some KMC guns, correct me if i'm wrong but from what i can guess, some guns are using ammo in their .js file that don't exist in the KMC Core's ammo bundles files.

Here is the GLOCK 40 example; AP, FMJ, HP and HVSP ammo types are missing and i wondered if that was normal ?

So i don't know anything about coding or stuff like that, but i believe this conflict is also the source of the server's inability to load dynamic loot before a raid, DESPITE having the supposed fix installed.

Let me know if there is anything i can do about this error ! Thanks in advance :)

• [ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

It just works now for no reason so still srry if i annoyed u.

Edited once, last by Bloomey ().

• There was some changes to the ammo that we added to the new core, only to realize that we had not yet put the fix into the current weapons version. Rest assured though that we plan to push out an update for everything that'll hopefully fix the problem

• This is an old version of weapons. Weapons will be soon updated to match core. We're doing more internal work and QA. Some of the ammo types *do* still exist however and those should work. However, if you dont wish to wait for the weapons update, here is the list of our ammo IDs from the expansion

"AMMO_CCI_9MM", "AMMO_DD_9MM", "AMMO_FMJ_9MM", "AMMO_JHP_9MM", "AMMO_RIP_9MM", "AMMO_TRC_9MM", "AMMO_XD_9MM", "AMMO_XP_9MM"

"AMMO_CCI_10MM", "AMMO_DD_10MM", "AMMO_FMJ_10MM", "AMMO_JHP_10MM", "AMMO_RIP_10MM", "AMMO_TRC_10MM", "AMMO_XD_10MM", "AMMO_XP_10MM"

"AMMO_CCI_40SW", "AMMO_DD_40SW", "AMMO_FMJ_40SW", "AMMO_JHP_40SW", "AMMO_RIP_40SW", "AMMO_TRC_40SW", "AMMO_XD_40SW", "AMMO_XP_40SW"

"AMMO_CCI_45ACP", "AMMO_DD_45ACP", "AMMO_FMJ_45ACP", "AMMO_JHP_45ACP", "AMMO_RIP_45ACP", "AMMO_TRC_45ACP", "AMMO_XD_45ACP", "AMMO_XP_45ACP"

"AMMO_CCI_380AUTO", "AMMO_DD_380AUTO", "AMMO_FMJ_380AUTO", "AMMO_HP_380AUTO", "AMMO_RIP_380AUTO", "AMMO_TRC_380AUTO", "AMMO_XD_380AUTO", "AMMO_XP_380AUTO"

"AMMO_CCI_357SIG", "AMMO_DD_357SIG", "AMMO_FMJ_357SIG", "AMMO_HP_357SIG", "AMMO_RIP_357SIG", "AMMO_TRC_357SIG", "AMMO_XD_357SIG", "AMMO_XP_357SIG"

• Thanks ! i'm currently updating my files, though could you give me the precise IDs for the CMMG 100 and 200 new ammo ? i'm only missing these :)

edit: forget it, i just realized they aren't even in the CORE mod yet

Edited once, last by Horny ().

Loot Spawns actually fixed
    Requires Weapons 1.2.3 or higher to function properly

Added 6.5 Creedmoor

Added 8mm Mauser
    Sweeping Changes to Stats, Loyalty Levels and Prices

May or May not work on AKI 2.1.0

• ┌─────────────────────────────────────┐

│ SPT-AKI 2.0.0-RC1 │

https://discord.com/invite/f58U3MsF

│ │

│ This work is free of charge │

│ Commercial use is prohibited │

└─────────────────────────────────────┘

Server: executing startup callbacks...

[INFO] Importing database...

ModLoader: loading mods...

[INFO] Loading: CWX-WEATHERPATCHER : 2.0.2

[INFO] Loading: KMC-Core

[INFO] Loading: KMC-Weapons

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot set property 'DOC_TRADER' of undefined

at KMCcore.Start (D:\Games\Escape from Tarkov\user\mods\KMC-Core\src\script.js:73:48)

at Function.executeMods (D:\Games\Escape from Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:56046:28)

at Function.load (D:\Games\Escape from Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:55994:15)

at Object.load [as aki-mods] (D:\Games\Escape from Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:47446:15)

at Function.load (D:\Games\Escape from Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:57116:27)

at Function.main (D:\Games\Escape from Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:46143:9)

at Object.177../Lib.js (D:\Games\Escape from Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:46148:9)

at o (D:\Games\Escape from Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:1:265)

at D:\Games\Escape from Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:1:316

at Object.261.../Program.js (D:\Games\Escape from Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:55935:1)

[SUCCESS] Started webserver at https://127.0.0.1:443

[SUCCESS] Started websocket at wss://127.0.0.1:443

I am getting this Trace Error when trying to use this mod. Any assistance would be much appreciated. It wont even let me log in with the launcher.

• Why are you on an RC-1 build? where'd you download it?

• I can't seem to use any custom modded weapons or gear mods even if I completely clear my mod-list of everything but.

• The_Katto

Changed the title of the thread from “KMC Core” to “KMC-CORE”.
  • i got the same, looks like the mod is not compatible with other mod "Trader"

:lolivodka:  iTaMi_82  :lolivodka: 

lolipanic  aquadesperate  Beta Tester   aquadesperatelolipanic 

animeokay    animehappynodGaming Co 1982.  animeokay    animehappynod 

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!