Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• GhostFenixx added a new file:

• The_Katto added a new version:

Forgot to remove logging files, everything is same except no random numbers in server terminal.
    Sorry about that.

- 9x18 now stacks properly, thanks to havaren from website.

- Add All keys and Add all containers works now! imagine, they did not before, high-level of WIP on these ones, expect unintended behaviour.
    - Visual overhaul, specially on Bot loadouts section!
    - A LOT of fixes according to Bots loadout, 50% of functionality didn't worked before.
    - Added new checkbox to enable insurance in lab.
    - Added some minor fixes and whatnot that I don't 100% remember

• Hi The_Katto, thanks for an amazing mod!

I've only started using it since AKI 2.1.0, but I've noticed that there's a bug with SVM enabled which causes quest items and flea market sales to not show up in the Messenger until after the game is restarted. I have attached my preset XML so you can attempt to replicate it yourself.

I have tested it and without SVM enabled, I am able to collect my quest rewards immediately after turning in a quest. However with SVM enabled I must restart the game or finish a raid for them to show up.

If you need any more info I will help as much as I can. Thanks again!

asdf.zip

• by restarting we had accidentally fixed the issue :kekw: , its being looked into by the devs

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• i need to put the jackets on 0 with 0 and 0 chance to work but i dont want that, i want at least 1 chance to get keys

I wish i knew, most likely it affects one of the jackets that has hardcoded item inside.
    Either way it's not SVM issue but locations/bigmap/loot.json issue.
    Any other map works fine.
    Lazy mode will not count Jackets, it's mentioned in tooltip.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• I highly recommend using comments or contact me directly for any kind of error, i rarely check this place, there is already 4 points i need to look only on website.

• i make it work , its seems that the first jacket its the problem, its the one with the "Machinery key" and he cant spawn other items its coded to spawn only 1 kay of that type.

Well, it's here. SUPPORT 2.2.0
    A lot of little and not little changes, i was lazy to even keep an eye of changes or creating a changelog, release is quite rushed so as it was with 1.3.9 release.
    In short:
    You can edit health now, remove BSG flea banlist, free clothes were temporarely removed and blacked.
    Custom properties are overhauled, fleamarket updated to 2.2.0.
    Enable insurance in Lab, more events, etc.

• Did you made changes with custom properties? maybe bots loadouts? Or you tried to edit loader manually? (please don't do last one)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!