Ereshkigal-AkiConfigurator

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

CHANGELOG:

changed version to 2.1.4

fixed issues with durability values of gear not applying

YOU CAN REUSE YOUR EXISTING 2.1.2/2.1.3 CONFIG

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

• Hi, still need help figuring out how the new pmc config works, tried changing all the values but i still get only PMC bots on every single game, only bosses and sniper scavs are normal AI, rest are USEC pmc bots, i need help solving this issue.

• Heyo,

Does this mod allow changing the spawn chance of scav bosses? (can't find sanitar to save my life).

Is this something that can be influenced by the whole convert to pmc thing?

I've been up and down the readme and all through the config files, but I don't see anything to adjust this.

Thanks!

• Official Post

Hi, how does the new PMC config work? is it the same as before where 0 means none will be swapped for PMC ?Thanks for a heads up im pretty lost.

hey, sorry for the late reply, i dont have much time to investigate things anymore,

under the part that looks like this:

Code
    "types": {
                "assault": 25,
                "cursedAssault": 25,
                "pmcBot": 25,
                "exUsec": 10
            },

making these 0 mean no bots will be converted to PMC's

• Official Post

no, this mod doesn't, All in One is the one you want there is an option under Raids called "increasedBossChance", this will make all bosses 100%

• hey, sorry for the late reply, i dont have much time to investigate things anymore,

under the part that looks like this:

Code
    "types": {
                "assault": 25,
                "cursedAssault": 25,
                "pmcBot": 25,
                "exUsec": 10
            },

making these 0 mean no bots will be converted to PMC's

So im suspecting its got nothing to do with the mod, cause i removed it yesterday, and i still got only pmcs to spawn, reinstalled again today and set everything to 0, but still only pmcs spawn, apart from sniper scavs and rogues/bosses

• Official Post

it could be possible something is wrong with the mod, Ereshkigal put an update moving the config for bots out, maybe Eresh missed something, you can try an older AkiConfig, try 2.1.4, you will have to generate the config again as Bots are not separated on that one, try that and let me know

• it could be possible something is wrong with the mod, Ereshkigal put an update moving the config for bots out, maybe Eresh missed something, you can try an older AkiConfig, try 2.1.4, you will have to generate the config again as Bots are not separated on that one, try that and let me know

Nothing changes with the older version, all bots still are PMCs, am i doing something wrong? even changing IsUSEC to 0 still makes it spawn only USEC PMCs...

• Nothing changes with the older version, all bots still are PMCs, am i doing something wrong? even changing IsUSEC to 0 still makes it spawn only USEC PMCs...

I'm assuming you don't have another mod that does this also?

can you post a list of mods you have?

• I'm assuming you don't have another mod that does this also?

can you post a list of mods you have?

Sure man, sorry for the long reply, i wasn't home this whole week.
    Akiconfigurator
    Alex-AIO
    Chomp-DisableFleaBlacklist
    CoreMod
    ServerValueModifier
    Zereshkigals-AllinOneMod

• Official Post

serverValueModifier i think also does these, load order is top to bottom, so SVM will take prio

• Official Post

how can i fix load order? do i just change the file name so it literally goes down one folder?

you should be fine to do that, add z at the beginning of akiconfig or try find the settings in svm

• The only rational question would be - why you use both?

<This guy made this mod, check it out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!