SPT Realism Mod

• Downloaded the mod and played with the default configs for about two hours and it was working fine and the changes were great. A bug has now occurred when I am unable to ADS (Aim with right mouse button, or any button -- I have tried changing the keybinds with no fix). I am only able to ADS once I deselect the Recoil, Ballistics and Attachment Overhaul.

Any one else had this issue/have a fix?

Are you using a faceshield? If so, that's probably causing your issue. The mod disallows ADS when using certain helmets/faceshields. If you want to turn it off, you should be able to from the BepinEx menu, which is normally accessed by pressing f12.

• Thanks for the fix Quinnemineminem, you a real one.

I highly recommend checking the mod's overview page and configs

Huh should the mastery of the Samswat famas and l85 be tied to the aug and MDR mastery, and the m1014 tied to the semi auto shotgun mastery, because they don't seem to be?

Mastery is up to SamSwat to set, he set them to their own categories IIRC. I can't easily change their categories without it getting convoluted

• I highly recommend checking the mod's overview page and configs

Mastery is up to SamSwat to set, he set them to their own categories IIRC. I can't easily change their categories without it getting convoluted

Huh, didn't know, assumed it'd work the same way as doing it for the vanilla guns, guess not.

• Hi, something wrong with key spawning, i keep finding same 5~ keys in every jackets in 95% cases, even after activation additional spawn rate via SVM.

After i spend 20+ hours in game i managed find only 15-20~diffirent keys.

mby i just extrimly unlucky?

Edited once, last by Tou1on ().

• Hi, something wrong with key spawning, i keep finding same 5~ keys in every jackets in 95% cases, even after activation additional spawn rate via SVM.

After i spend 20+ hours in game i managed find only 15-20~diffirent keys.

mby i just extrimly unlucky?

I don't touch loot spawns apart from bot loot

• I was wondering does your mod disable being able to create offers on the flea? and if so how do I go about disabling that specific part? I'm level 15 if that matters for progression reason.

• I was wondering does your mod disable being able to create offers on the flea? and if so how do I go about disabling that specific part? I'm level 15 if that matters for progression reason.

If you're using Tiered flea, you can only sell what you can also buy. If you have shotguns unlocked, but not stocks, barrels handguards etc. you can't sell the complete gun but only the base receiver.

• This is extremely inaccurate representation of AKs in this mod.

According to this article and this MOA calculator,, those are the results:

"At one hundred meters, the average rifleman’s AK-74 first shot accuracy had a vertical and horizontal dispersion of four centimeters (1.37 MOA). With the AKM, this widened out to six centimeters (2.06 MOA). For the best riflemen, they were able to get the horizontal dispersion of the AK-74 down to two centimeters (0.68 MOA), while with the AKM they still were only able to get four centimeters (1.37 MOA). Pushing out to five hundred meters with the best riflemen, we see horizontal dispersion of ten centimeters with the AK-74 (0.68 MOA), and twenty centimeters with the AKM (1.37 MOA)."

According to Garand Thumb, 7N6 (5.45×39mm PS) should have a realistic accuracy under 2 MOA.

• That's probably true for like the cherry picked rifles and using hand loaded match ammunition. Realistically the average MOA for an AKM using standard 122/123 grain mild steel FMJ is around 4 MOA at 100m, you could get around 3 MOA if you are using a brand new barrel. This is more due to the bullet construction and the quality control for the ammunition, as the standard deviation for the velocity is quite large. It's also the same with the AK-74 but slightly better, 3.5 MOA on average, with the shorter barrel AKS-74U clocking in around 6 MOA, and this is with the 53 grain FMJ rounds.

• That's probably true for like the cherry picked rifles and using hand loaded match ammunition. Realistically the average MOA for an AKM using standard 122/123 grain mild steel FMJ is around 4 MOA at 100m, you could get around 3 MOA if you are using a brand new barrel. This is more due to the bullet construction and the quality control for the ammunition, as the standard deviation for the velocity is quite large. It's also the same with the AK-74 but slightly better, 3.5 MOA on average, with the shorter barrel AKS-74U clocking in around 6 MOA, and this is with the 53 grain FMJ rounds.

Barnaul ammo is not representative to original 7n6.

Edit: modern military 7n6 (2017) compared to Barnaul civilian FMJ ammo is dogcrap.

7n6 - 8.2 MOA

FMJ - ~3 MOA

Original article I linked used data from Soviet datasheets from 1977

Edited 4 times, last by ODT ().

However, I just found a different youtube channel that compares military rounds against civilian, and it show completely different results, that military rounds almost approach soviet datasheets.

• Also, Mosin, whether you like it or not, is literary 1 MOA rifle using PU optics, and 2 MOA with rear sights.

Proof:

Thanks for the suggestions but maybe be a little less confrontational about it :D

I've already noted to reduce AK MOA, but at the same time they're not as accurate as you or the Soviet/Russian military claims/claimed beyond cherry-picked examples, I have to take an average between best-case and worst-case. In future I'm going to make ammo accuracy stats vary a lot more. Maybe I'll keep AK MOA as-is but increase military ammo accuracy. Also you'll probably notice that different AKs have different accuracy in the mod, I've made older AKs have less accuracy for variety with the justification that they're old and worn out rifles sourced from sketchy places rather than un-issued rifles from a stockpile, like you showed. Having said that, those stats are a bit high but as I said before I've already noted to redo their MOA. Mosin accuracy varies a lot, you can find a Mosin that will do close to 1 MOA, you will find some that do 3 or MOA. I'm going with the higher end for sake of balance. Also MOA doesn't even matter in the slightest in EFT unless you're sniping Rogues on Shoreline from 400m away

Edited 2 times, last by Fontaine ().

• Thanks for the suggestions but maybe be a little less confrontational about it :D

I've already noted to reduce AK MOA, but at the same time they're not as accurate as you or the Soviet/Russian military claims/claimed beyond cherry-picked examples, I have to take an average between best-case and worst-case. In future I'm going to make ammo accuracy stats vary a lot more. Maybe I'll keep AK MOA as-is but increase military ammo accuracy. Also you'll probably notice that different AKs have different accuracy in the mod, I've made older AKs have less accuracy for variety with the justification that they're old and worn out rifles sourced from sketchy places rather than un-issued rifles from a stockpile, like you showed. Having said that, those stats are a bit high but as I said before I've already noted to redo their MOA. Mosin accuracy varies a lot, you can find a Mosin that will do close to 1 MOA, you will find some that do 3 or MOA. I'm going with the higher end for sake of balance. Also MOA doesn't even matter in the slightest in EFT unless you're sniping Rogues on Shoreline from 400m away

Sorry if I sounded rash, no offence meant :)

It's just that I noticed how you hate mosins with your balance decisions lol. Also, why all mosins muzzle attachments reduce accuracy this drastically? Aren't suppressors and flashhiders should stabilize it instead?

Getting Jaeger quest rewards that make the gun objectively worse is kinda.. gross.

I noticed the moa issue with AKM when I could not hit sniper scav with 3x optic at 140m disance with tracer ammo. Almost magdumped the poor guy :D

• Sorry if I sounded rash, no offence meant :)

It's just that I noticed how you hate mosins with your balance decisions lol. Also, why all mosins muzzle attachments reduce accuracy this drastically? Aren't suppressors and flashhiders should stabilize it instead?

Getting Jaeger quest rewards that make the gun objectively worse is kinda.. gross.

I noticed the moa issue with AKM when I could not hit sniper scav with 3x optic at 140m disance with tracer ammo. Almost magdumped the poor guy :D

There's a in-game config option that artificially decreases accuracy globally so that the accuracy stat actually means anything. Mosin suppressor and thread adapter just clamps on to the barrel, that's not going to aid accuracy. Don't hate the mosin, just trying to make it fit in and be balanced with the other bolt actions, I think I forgot to give the sniper varient better accuracy, I'll have to look into it

• I didn't mind the Mosin accuracy been somewhat okay, but the bolt chambering speed on it is horrible, like a full 4-5 seconds to just chamber the next round after shooting makes follow up shots impossible, it's also an issue on the SV-98, but a stock M700 seems fine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!