SPT Realism Mod

• Not sure if it's a bug or not, but the Global Recoil Modifiers in the GUI does nothing.

Changing the values for Horizontal, Vertical recoil multipliers seems to do nothing. It does not show any changes to the weapon stats information, nor does it change how the weapons recoil feels when used.

Version 0.73 Hotfix 3

I'll look into that thanks for letting me know. You can also adjust the recoil with the in-game config menu.

Did that half-speed bolt-rack bug I read about ever get fixed? I just ran an M700 with tacticool parts and the bolt racking animation was half speed.

Chamber speed is based on weight/balance rather than tacticool parts. Can you share your build?

Edited 2 times, last by Fontaine ().

• Might not have anything to do with the mod, will have to test this at another time

• I'll look into that thanks for letting me know. You can also adjust the recoil with the in-game config menu.

Chamber speed is based on weight/balance rather than tacticool parts. Can you share your build?

If that is actually an intended feature than I guess it wasn't a bug. I remember reading half chamber speed was a bug and it was about half speed so I thought it was some bug and not intended. 'Won't be able to share it until it comes back in insurance, if it does.

• Hello,

On the Bot Page is the "Bot hostile Chance"

The Info Screen says: "Chance of same faction PMCs being hostile to Player per base Tier" but when I go to any Tier it says "Being friendly to Player per base Tier". What is correct?

is it possible to limit the stuff from the trader to barter items, like for Hardcore runs.

Greetings

• If that is actually an intended feature than I guess it wasn't a bug. I remember reading half chamber speed was a bug and it was about half speed so I thought it was some bug and not intended. 'Won't be able to share it until it comes back in insurance, if it does.

I don't recall specifically saying half but there were issues with chamber speed being too slow. I'm currently rewriting how chamber speed is calculated because currently it's too sensitive to stat changes and goes from one extreme to another too easily. But in general, more weight/forward balance = slower chamber/reload/malfunction fix speed.

Whoops bit of a typo, it's the hostility chance as the title of the box says.

Barter option will come in a future version.

• Addendum: A fresh install of SP-Aki with only Realism fixed the issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hello, I have greatly enjoyed your mod but I seem to have problems with bots not spawning in Factory and Interchange. I have wiped my account, reinstalled the mod, installed previous hotfixes and worked up from them, and I've had no such luck in fixing the issue. Log seems to indicate it's a problem with presets. The server attempts retries in session but they fail as well.
    Here is the log:

Realism Mod: Preset was Fetched.

Error: Items must not be empty

at WeightedRandomHelper.weightedRandom (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.js)

at WeightedRandomHelper.getWeightedInventoryItem (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\BotController.js)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\BotCallbacks.js)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\BotStaticRouter.js)

at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at WeightedRandomHelper.weightedRandom (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.js)

at WeightedRandomHelper.getWeightedInventoryItem (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\BotController.js)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\BotCallbacks.js)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\BotStaticRouter.js)

at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

• Bruh moment :D hop onto 3.5.0, it's great

I moved to 3.5.0, but one thing I notice is that I can't seem to bust down the defective wall. Do you think it's because I didn't reset my profile when I moved over to 3.5.0 or is there something I'm forgetting?

Nevermind, I exited out and back in and the option to dismantle showed up. Must've been a bug in SPTarkov.

Edited once, last by Nesano ().

• Hello, I have these entries from the Realism Mod and do not know why.

Enabled in the mod-config:

Recoil, Ballistics, and Attachment Overhaul

Headset Settings

Bot Changes

Airdrop Changes

Mods:

CWX MasterKey

HideoutArchitect

Priscilu

Priscilu Special Weapons

ServerValueModifier ( only for complete repair and everything can be packed in the backpack)

Virtual's Custom Quest Loader

GamepanelHUD

AmandsGraphics

Endurance

sptbear Generate mo 206 voda not possible, after 11 tries, skipped.

sptbear generating Общага1 214 not possible, after 11 tries, skipped

sptbear generating customs vremyan case not possible, after 11 tries, skipped

sptbear Create rezbase_key_med_strorage not possible, after 11 tries, skipped

sptusec Generate Санаторий 216 not possible, after 11 tries, skipped.

Required modification place 'mod_pistol_grip' in weapon_hk_416a5_556x45 FirstPrimaryWeapon was created empty

Realism Mod: Preset was fetched.

Required modification place 'mod_barrel' in weapon_hk_usp_45 Holster was created empty

Required modification place 'mod_pistol_grip' in weapon_fn_mk17_762x51_fde FirstPrimaryWeapon was created empty.

Required modification place 'mod_barrel' in weapon_glock_glock_17_gen3_9x19 holster was created empty

Required modification place 'mod_pistol_grip' in weapon_cmmg_mk47_762x39 FirstPrimaryWeapon was created empty.

Required modification place 'mod_barrel' in weapon_hk_usp_45 Holster was created empty

Required modification place 'mod_pistol_grip' in weapon_fn_mk17_762x51_fde FirstPrimaryWeapon was created empty.

Required modification place 'mod_barrel' in weapon_hk_usp_45 holster was created empty

Required modification place 'mod_pistol_grip' in weapon_cmmg_mk47_762x39 FirstPrimaryWeapon was created empty.

• It says what it's doing, just ignore it.

• It says what it's doing, just ignore it.

But most are firstly low level and above all hardly any weapons with them except for pistol. No helmet now and then armor, no backpacks. There are also only 3-4 scavs on the map on the way, no matter which. Have mostly only 3-5 kills if at all. I run through there just so!

• But most are firstly low level and above all hardly any weapons with them except for pistol. No helmet now and then armor, no backpacks. There are also only 3-4 scavs on the map on the way, no matter which. Have mostly only 3-5 kills if at all. I run through there just so!

Those "errors" are stating what's happening: it's getting a weapon preset. That's nothing to do with what gear they do or don't have. The bots are tiered/progressive, they start off with low level gear, please read the mod's overview page or check the config's tooltips for features of this mod. I haven't had issues with bots spawning, that could a mod conflict with mods such as POOP, SWAG or BetterSpawns. There is a config option for increasing bot cap and the game has settings for the amount of bot amount.

• 2 of the mods I have disabled because of this the POOP I do not have. But ok if that's all right then I said nothing. Then I look again in the config because of the spawn rate and that with the lvl of the bots I had such a hunch. Thanks for the clarification.

Sry, my English is not so good..

• Huh should the mastery of the Samswat famas and l85 be tied to the aug and MDR mastery, and the m1014 tied to the semi auto shotgun mastery, because they don't seem to be?

• Downloaded the mod and played with the default configs for about two hours and it was working fine and the changes were great. A bug has now occurred when I am unable to ADS (Aim with right mouse button, or any button -- I have tried changing the keybinds with no fix). I am only able to ADS once I deselect the Recoil, Ballistics and Attachment Overhaul.

Any one else had this issue/have a fix?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!