SPT Realism Mod

• Hello, having some trouble getting gunsmith pt 1 to work, I have Fix Gunsmith Quests enabled, however using a build from the wiki doesn't let me complete the quest. Is this a bug or do I need to use a different build?

• Hello, having some trouble getting gunsmith pt 1 to work, I have Fix Gunsmith Quests enabled, however using a build from the wiki doesn't let me complete the quest. Is this a bug or do I need to use a different build?

Yeah the requirements are different, check the description of the quest. The attachment overhaul changes how attachments and weapon stats work and are calculated, it isn't likely exact builds from the wiki would work.

• Is there any way I can translate it myself?

You'd have to rewrite code to accommodate multiple locales like I said. You'd have to do it for the server mod, the client mod, and the server config. They're all open source so you're free to make the needed changes and make a pull request if you're able to code, I'd be happy to incorporate it.

• 내가 말했듯이 여러 로케일을 수용하기 위해 코드를 다시 작성해야합니다. 서버 모드, 클라이언트 모드 및 서버 구성에 대해 수행해야 합니다. 그것들은 모두 오픈 소스이므로 필요한 변경을 자유롭게 수행하고 코드를 작성할 수 있다면 풀 리퀘스트를 할 수 있습니다.

I'm okay thx.

• Hey Fontaine ,

I just discovered AKI SPTarkov and everything 2 days ago and am having a blast. So far, everything works like a charm.

However, I came across one specific issue and am still in the process of testing stuff.

Sometimes, the game would "freeze", from the moment an airdrop is being called up by the server (using the latest AKI stuff with a correctly downpatched Tarkov).

The freeze manifests itself like this:

The last entry in my server would be [Client Request] /client/location/getAirdropLoot

after that, no more entries come. The game is still running, but from what I have seen in the logs, it seems like some entry regarding the airdrop and then it's just HTTP exception timeouts for the keepalive and other entries.

If at this point I try to inspect an item, the whole inventory would freeze up and only slowly recover. And if I move to an extraction point, I get the blackscreen that is also being mentioned as an issue with base SPTarkov.

Now since I suspect the airdrop loot table causing this, as it only happened directly after my server logged the getAirdropLoot, there aren't many mods in my list that I can think of that would have an impact.

I use one mod that changes the Airdrop chance (part of Trap's AIO tweaks), then there is your mod changing the airdrop type.

Another mod I think could remotely be at fault would be KCY - SEEITEMVALUE (the updated edit by CWX), which shows the trader value on items in the inspection and apparently has caused other issues to some users, like stutters and whatnot.

Or it could be a simple AKI issue. I am completely new to all this and clueless.

I removed the SeeItemValue mod and set your mod to not change airdrop types. Then did another raid. Had an airdrop, got the getAirdropLoot entry and the game continued normally, including item inspection and extraction.

So I still need to do more runs to see if that solved the issue or if it is something else entirely. I am clueless and don't know where to ask for advice.

My Modlist (in this order)

• ACOG4Life-OpticRework
    • HideoutArchitect
    • KcY-SeeItemValue 1.5.0
    • RaiRaiTheRaichu-AllTheClothes-1.1.2
    • Revingly-ChooseTheWeather-6.0.0
    • ServerValueModifier
    • SPT-Realism-Mod
    • Trap-s-AIO
    • zPOOP

My BepInEx additionally includes:

• Fenix_NoAI_ESP (to stop bots becoming allseeing when aiming at their heads)
    • AmandsGraphics
    • Kobrakon-Adrenaline
    • kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUD
    • VisceralRagdolls-3.3.0

If you have any idea whether it could be related with your mod changing the airdrop loot table or I would need to search elsewhere, please let me know. Unfortunately, I didn't back up the log showing the bad airdrop and the following HTTP exception timeouts. Once I get the issue again, I can post that too.

Thank you in advance for any comment on this.

• Вот. Привет друг! У меня такая же проблема. Игра зависает когда самолёт сбрасывает груз, но потом через секунд 10-15 продолжает работать. Мода всего 3 кроме реализма, и они с этим не связаны. Acog4life, Amands's Graphics, Poop.

• I think I found the culprit: the provisions type airdrop has a bad ID, and for some reason the game just dies because of it instead of handling it correctly. I've reuploaded the mod with the fix so you can download it again and overwrite (you only need to overwrite the db folder). Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

• I think I found the culprit: the provisions type airdrop has a bad ID, and for some reason the game just dies because of it instead of handling it correctly. I've reuploaded the mod with the fix so you can download it again and overwrite (you only need to overwrite the db folder). Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

I'm really glad that my report helped and that my hunch was right on this one. That means it's a solvable problem and you solved it. So I can put the other mod (trader prices visible in item inspection) back in and also turn your dedicated airdrop type feature back in.

I feared the usual trial and error mod by mod which would take time and effort, and even my initial comment here was not with certainty.

But thank you for looking into it and for putting out a fix. I am really enjoying your realism mod.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!