SPT Realism Mod

• Hey Thanks for your work, this mod is really amazing. I have just one problem, I'm constantly overweight, and I don't if it's normal.
    I just disable the med part and my load order is like this
    "order": ["ODT-ItemInfo-3.1.6","SPT-Realism-Mod","ServerValueModifier","SWAG","zPlatinum-SPTRealismAmmoStats-1.0.2","Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit-1.0.0","zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints","zPOOP"]

Edit: NVM I found the overweight limit start to 24, and I go oon raid with 24.5, so it's normal

• I've been having a really hard time with this. What's the point in wearing a rifle rated body armor like the CQC Osprey MK4A when a 9x18 SMG kills me in one burst to the torso anyway? Is something bugged? When I do survive, my torso is practically caved in from blunt damage and I may also need to apply two tourniquets to the same arm. I do appreciate the work you've put into this, but I'm not sure if this is right. The only two mods I have are this and Solarint's SAIN.

• I've been having a really hard time with this. What's the point in wearing a rifle rated body armor like the CQC Osprey MK4A when a 9x18 SMG kills me in one burst to the torso anyway? Is something bugged? When I do survive, my torso is practically caved in from blunt damage and I may also need to apply two tourniquets to the same arm. I do appreciate the work you've put into this, but I'm not sure if this is right. The only two mods I have are this and Solarint's SAIN.

Because that's how a real ballistic protection work (hence the "Realism" in the name of the mod).

Modern plates are here to, some extent, remove the risk of chest penetration from bullets (which in RL will most certainly kill you on the spot or shortly after) at the cost of increasing the risk of blunt damages (which in RL will make you faint with some cracked/broken ribs*).

So-called "anti-trauma plates" mitigate that blunt effect but a little (mostly to reduce the risk of a broken rib saying "hello, fuck you" to one of your lung).

TLDR :

- Soft armor : lower blunt damage, higher risk of penetration

- Ballistic armor : higher blunt damage, lower risk of penetration

*And, usually, in RL you are not fighting alone, you have some battle buddies around you that can drag you behind a cover if you briefly faint after a "poke"

Please look at the features of this mod. There's a massive overhaul to ballistics. There are armor zones, the size of armor plates. There are many gaps in armor, just like real life. This includes under the arms, the sides (if the armor has side plates, it doesn't protect the entire sides), below the plate, above the plate, shoulders. Neck hits in unmodded EFT count as chest shots, so armor would protect it. Now neck counts as an instant kill, unless the armor has neck protection.

Blunt damage is very, very low in Realism right now. All that damage is from rounds bypassing your armor. What's the point of wearing armor? For all the times it saves you.

There's a giant config that lets you disable whatever you want including this feature. Please actually take the time to read the features of mods before using them.

You'll barely feel a 9mm if you're wearing something like ceramic or combined ceramic + UHWPE. His issue isn't to do with blunt damage, which is really low in realism (probably too low ATM).

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• I got you

AKI_data->Server->Database->bots->types-> edit with notepad++ bossbully.json

you'll scroll down to "Holster": {

there will be 3 item codes with values

"5b3b713c5acfc4330140bd8d": 1, - Golden TT

"6193a720f8ee7e52e42109ed": 1, -unkn

"602a9740da11d6478d5a06dc": 5 - pl-15

what I did was remove the pl-15 completely and then upped the value of the golden to 5 like the pl was

in the end it looked like this

"Holster": {

"5b3b713c5acfc4330140bd8d": 5, - Golden tt

"6193a720f8ee7e52e42109ed": 1 - Unknown

** i only left that code as unknown atm because im fairly certain it wont become an issue with the new value for the TT

• Hello all, I'm new to the single player scene and I'm struggling to download this mod. From what I can tell I'm supposed to be downloading a ZIP file which I would extract into my mods folder; but when I download the mod I get a txt document I can't use. Any help is appreciated. Thank you very much!

• 大家好,我是单人游戏场景的新手,我正在努力下载这个模组。据我所知,我应该下载一个 ZIP 文件,然后将其解压到我的 mods 文件夹中;但是当我下载 mod 时,我得到一个我无法使用的 txt 文档。任何帮助表示赞赏。非常感谢!

Did you manage to get to the Dropbox page? When you get to the Dropbox page, click the download button in the upper left corner to get the full RAR file. If not, I think you need to double check that you have read all the information on the page

• Hey there,

I love this mod, but I don't want to use the armor and ballistics overhaul. I was able to disable the new Ballistics via the Config, but the option "Old Ballistics" did nothing for me (I deleted REALISMMOD.dll). Checking no box also does not work.

The reason I say that is the "armor level" display in my inventory, which is like way too high for many standard armor peaces.

The console in game (F12) has no real options, I would understand (screenshot). What am I doing wrong?

• Hey there,

I love this mod, but I don't want to use the armor and ballistics overhaul. I was able to disable the new Ballistics via the Config, but the option "Old Ballistics" did nothing for me (I deleted REALISMMOD.dll). Checking no box also does not work.

The reason I say that is the "armor level" display in my inventory, which is like way too high for many standard armor peaces.

The console in game (F12) has no real options, I would understand (screenshot). What am I doing wrong?

Please check previous comments and support thread posts, this has been answered before. Uncheck "Old Ballisics", as that enables the old ballistic changes of Realism mod and not SPT/EFT

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• Hello all, I'm new to the single player scene and I'm struggling to download this mod. From what I can tell I'm supposed to be downloading a ZIP file which I would extract into my mods folder; but when I download the mod I get a txt document I can't use. Any help is appreciated. Thank you very much!

This link doesn't work for you?

• Fontaine added a new version:

• Hello everyone. I've disabled the med system and reverted to the old one but the painkillers don't work (when I press "Use" nothing happens)

What I've tried:

1. Restarted game + server

2. Tried painkillers as following:

a) Found in Raid.

b) Bough from Therapist.

c) Used the one I had before reverting to old system.

Any thoughts ?

• The mechanics which block use of meds based on gear is disabled by default, make sure it's disabled in the in-game config (F12). What painkiller specifically is it? Do you have other mods installed?

• The mechanics which block use of meds based on gear is disabled by default, make sure it's disabled in the in-game config (F12). What painkiller specifically is it? Do you have other mods installed?

Hi Fontaine !

ModLoader: loading 3 mods...

Mod: handtoolbox version: 1.0.2 by: Yankee Noodal, Revingly loaded

Mod: NoDiscardLimit version: 1.0.0 by: Skwizzy loaded

Mod: SPT Realism Mod version: 0.7.11 by: Fontaine loaded

These are the 3 mods that I'm running.

I tried using Analgin, Ibuprofen and Augmentin. None of the works (when I press "Use" nothing happens)

Below you can see the in-game config settings regarding Meds together with the setting from the mod config exe file.

• Could you send me a pic of the gear you were wearing? I can't see why the meds wouldn't work, I tried the same config options and it works for me

• Hey,

Currently in raid. IFAK worked on my wound, but I can't use Ibuprofen.

Don't know what to tell you, I tried it with the exact same health options and gear you have and it works for me. Last thing to do is to fully uninstall realism and reinstall. That means deleting the .dll in the plugins folder, and the config in Bepinex/configs too.

Or maybe it's one of the other mods conflicting, first thing to do when having issues is to remove other mods to see if there's an issue there.

• Don't know what to tell you, I tried it with the exact same health options and gear you have and it works for me. Last thing to do is to fully uninstall realism and reinstall. That means deleting the .dll in the plugins folder, and the config in Bepinex/configs too.

Or maybe it's one of the other mods conflicting, first thing to do when having issues is to remove other mods to see if there's an issue there.

I deleted everything and started a new character. Seems to work now... Idk what happened but now I started with the Realism Med System OFF from the beginning.

• Anyone else having issues reloading? as soon as I try to reload anything its just borked, cant interact with anything anymore. Just started with the latest version.

Edit

Figured it out some issue with "Enable Reload and Chamber Speed Changes" in the f12 menu. Works fine with it disabled not sure if its just a conflict with another mod but I have nothing else touching reloads so idk.

Edited once, last by Chadless ().

• Anyone else having issues reloading? as soon as I try to reload anything its just borked, cant interact with anything anymore. Just started with the latest version.

Edit

Figured it out some issue with "Enable Reload and Chamber Speed Changes" in the f12 menu. Works fine with it disabled not sure if its just a conflict with another mod but I have nothing else touching reloads so idk.

Either conflicting mod or specific combination of config options are causing the issue, like disabling "Recoil and Attachment Overhaul"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!