SPT Realism Mod

• This thread is for support questions only. It is not helpful for me in developing Realism for people to dig through code and asking lengthy questions, unless it is to find a bug.

Well, then where can I write about the problems I've found?

Ok, you don't like when anyone see into your code even if they are indeed problems (whatever the reason, I'll stop)

But about the 2 stance problems, do you plan to look into it?

• Ну и где мне написать о найденных проблемах?

Хорошо, вам не нравится, когда кто-то заглядывает в ваш код, даже если это действительно проблемы (какой бы ни была причина, я остановлюсь)

А что касается проблем с двумя стойками, планируете ли вы заняться этим?

The altered health of bots is not a problem, but rather the author's vision. Moreover, in the gameplay, such a minimal error in the bosses' health resource will not affect the game in any way. In addition, these files are easily edited at the user's request.

You can easily customize the bosses' health to your liking.

• Well, then where can I write about the problems I've found?

Ok, you don't like when anyone see into your code even if they are indeed problems (whatever the reason, I'll stop)

But about the 2 stance problems, do you plan to look into it?

Bosses having different HP on limbs isn't a bug, and populating the support thread with things that aren't bugs because you are misinterpreting the code you're looking at clogs up the thread and wastes my time. Like with the check for SAIN, not understanding what "includes" does in javascript. This isn't the first time I have asked you to slow down.

Obviously everyone is free to look at the source code, I don't understand how you could interpret what I said as me saying not to. I just ask you respect my time here.

• Hey! I'm running into an error while trying to start up the server, it seems like it keeps throwing an error when it finds an issue reading some of the JavaScript files, or maybe it's completely unrelated... I don't know why it keeps throwing this error, my buddy said he had it and he has no idea what he did to fix it but it didn't work for me.

Here's the log

• Hey! I'm running into an error while trying to start up the server, it seems like it keeps throwing an error when it finds an issue reading some of the JavaScript files, or maybe it's completely unrelated... I don't know why it keeps throwing this error, my buddy said he had it and he has no idea what he did to fix it but it didn't work for me.

Here's the log

are you using this on 3.7.1? because it only works for 3.7.0

• I am, unfortunately... Maybe I'll see if I can drop back a version. I'm fairly certain my buddy is running the same things as I am, same version without issue, but maybe I'm wrong.

• I am, unfortunately... Maybe I'll see if I can drop back a version. I'm fairly certain my buddy is running the same things as I am, same version without issue, but maybe I'm wrong.

Look at the error:

"Mod Fontaine-SPT Realism Mod is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!"

• as i can see, in your logs it's full of debug. check if in any mode you have debug enable... maybe in config file or in the menu (F12)

I uninstalled 3.7.0, downloaded and installed the latest verion and I'm installing the mods 1 by 1 and testing each one... So far there are no stutters anymore but the difference is also that I have not installed SPT-AKI-Trainer and I think it was the cause...

Thanks for looking at the files !

• Fontaine added a new version:

• Is rocking a mod feature? if so, how to turn it off, otherwise it shakes when you move, as if you were sailing on a ship

Please don't just make vague statements about something that clearly isn't intended and ask if it's intended because of course it isn't.

Everyone, please give actual bug reports with as many details as possible: SPT version, mod version, config options. And ONLY if you tried the mod without any other mods installed, and first tried with default config.

If your English isn't any good then make a video.

Edited 2 times, last by Fontaine ().

• Do everyone have thing that game sometimes just randomly silent crashes?

I played 8-10 raids all good, but now game crashed 2 raids in a row, on 3-4'th minute and on 9'th minute on factory, on third time it crashed on 5'th second. XD

Game just frezes and crashes in 3-4 seconds.

It may be not exactly this mod, but it also may happend without mods installed. I do have high tier PC and latest drivers, 32 gb Ram, so there shoul be no RAM problem. =(

• I am getting an error. I am on 3.7.1 with the newest update of Realism.

Scheduled event: 'aki-traders' failed to run successfully.

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_parent')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_parent')

at RandomizeTraderAssort.randomizeStockHelper (C:\Users\stook\Desktop\SPT 3.7.1\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\traders\traders.js:332:49)

at TraderRefresh.modifyTraderAssorts (C:\Users\stook\Desktop\SPT 3.7.1\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\traders\traders.js:551:37)

at TraderRefresh.myResetExpiredTrader (C:\Users\stook\Desktop\SPT 3.7.1\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\traders\traders.js:525:40)

at TraderAssortHelper.resetExpiredTrader (C:\Users\stook\Desktop\SPT 3.7.1\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.js:126:38)

at TraderController.update (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\TraderController.ts:100:41)

at TraderCallbacks.onUpdate (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.ts:26:38)

at App.update (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:58:44)

Is anyone else getting this error, or is it a mod conflict with my list?

• completely delete the mod files in the BepInEx folder and reinstall it, this should solve the problem

• Wait i think i solve it i just delete "ALGORITHMIC LEVEL PROGRESSION" mod.

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '5fbe3ffdf8b6a877a729ea82')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '5fbe3ffdf8b6a877a729ea82')

at BotEquipmentFilterService.adjustWeighting (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentFilterService.js)

at BotEquipmentFilterService.filterBotEquipment (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentFilterService.js)

at BotGen.myGenerateBot (E:\Games\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.js:200:44)

at BotGen.myPrepareAndGenerateBots (E:\Games\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.js:182:24)

at BotGenerator.result.prepareAndGenerateBots (E:\Games\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.js:120:35)

at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\BotController.js)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\BotCallbacks.js)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\BotStaticRouter.js)

at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at BotEquipmentFilterService.adjustWeighting (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentFilterService.js)

at BotEquipmentFilterService.filterBotEquipment (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentFilterService.js)

at BotGen.myGenerateBot (E:\Games\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.js:200:44)

at BotGen.myPrepareAndGenerateBots (E:\Games\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.js:182:24)

at BotGenerator.result.prepareAndGenerateBots (E:\Games\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.js:120:35)

at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\BotController.js)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\BotCallbacks.js)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\BotStaticRouter.js)

at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

Edited once, last by Bruns0n: Solve it ().

• Likely a trader mod conflicting, you'll have to disable Realism's trader changes.

Wait i think i solve it i just delete "ALGORITHMIC LEVEL PROGRESSION" mod.

ALP is naturally not compatible, Realism already has bot progression that is somewhat similar. Disable Realism's bot changes or uninstall ALP.

• Do everyone have thing that game sometimes just randomly silent crashes?

I played 8-10 raids all good, but now game crashed 2 raids in a row, on 3-4'th minute and on 9'th minute on factory, on third time it crashed on 5'th second. XD

Game just frezes and crashes in 3-4 seconds.

It may be not exactly this mod, but it also may happend without mods installed. I do have high tier PC and latest drivers, 32 gb Ram, so there shoul be no RAM problem. =(

Please only post issues related to Realism in this section. This is likely a base Tarkov issue and it is your ram being used up due to numerous memory leaks in the base game. It is terrible.

If it's happening that early in a raid then I would advise you to do a complete reinstall.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!