SPT Realism Mod

• Whene I start the aki serv I have this red message "Realism Mod: RealismMod.dll is missing form path: W:\sptaki rea\BepInEx\plugins\RealismMod.dll, but 'Recoil, Ballistics and Attachment Overhaul' is enabled, server will disable these changes."
    and I can't play with the mod I don't know what should I do I place the realism mod on the right folder. I don't know what should I do.

• AK-12 got left off the mastery changes, ID isn't present in the mastering.json. Haven't hit rank three with the AK family yet, so unsure if that was intentional cause of missing animations or something, but just a heads up.

Thanks it will be corrected along with all the other new weapons.

Whene I start the aki serv I have this red message "Realism Mod: RealismMod.dll is missing form path: W:\sptaki rea\BepInEx\plugins\RealismMod.dll, but 'Recoil, Ballistics and Attachment Overhaul' is enabled, server will disable these changes."
    and I can't play with the mod I don't know what should I do I place the realism mod on the right folder. I don't know what should I do.

Is the RealismMod.dll file located in W:\sptaki rea\BepInEx\plugins\ ?

• Hello Fontaine, thank you again for new version. I found small bug when i played with stances in spt realism, i have Active Aim on toggle btw. when i use active aim and i start aiming down sight i can walk at full speed.

• I'm loving the gameplay so far, but headsets are far too quiet for me. Even with increasing the gain it still isn't as loud as it used to be. Is there any way to undo the changes made to the headsets? This would greatly improve the mod for me.

• When i open spt launcher and make any profile and select start game, It says patching... then nothing happens. This only started after i installed Realism.

ModLoader: loading 8 server mods...

Mod: OpticRework version: 1.2.2 by: ACOGforlife, SAMSWAT loaded

Mod: Realistic-NVGs version: 1.1.6 by: Borkel, Snofielf, jc980, Props loaded

Mod: Realistic-Thermals version: 1.0.1 by: Borkel loaded

Mod: NoDiscardLimit version: 1.3.0 by: Skwizzy loaded

Mod: SPT Realism Mod version: 0.14.1 by: Fontaine loaded

Mod: SWAG + DONUTS version: 3.2.1 by: nooky and props loaded

Mod: SAIN version: 2.1.5 by: z-Solarint loaded

Mod: DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints version: 1.3.0 by: DrakiaXYZ loaded

Initializing Optic Rework...

Server: executing startup callbacks...

Importing database...

Database import finished

Mods load just fine, and i made sure that i am on SPT-AKI 3.7.1

No error message in console, except game doesnt start.

• Have you uninstalled realism and tried to launch your game again?

• Getting an error in the console:

Realism Mod: RealismMod.dll is missing form path: D:\SPT\BepInEx\plugins\RealismMod.dll, but 'Recoil, Ballistics and Attachment Overhaul' is enabled, server will disable these changes.

I have made sure that RealismMod.dll is in the plugins folder and it still appears in the console.

• Fontaine added a new version:

• Hi Fontaine,

How did you go about creating the various loadout preset files? Are there any tools that would help me add to the existing entries with all of the formatting as someone with zero experience?

No, my only suggestion would be to get reading and look for an advanced text editor like VSCode or Notepad++ Thankfully Fontaine is a human (could be an AI, jury still out) so the formatting is very straight forward, there is just a lot to it. Oh also... this comes in useful Item Finder (sp-tarkov.com)

Also also..... if you make ANY edits to the db files at all you are now NO LONGER ALLOWED TO ASK FOR SUPPORT HERE. YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE CONSEQUENCES ARE YOUR OWN. FONTAINE IS A GOOD PERSON BUT DUMB PEOPLE ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS WILL GRATE HIM DOWN UNTIL EVENTUALLY HE STOPS DEVELOPING THIS MOD.

• Getting an error in the console:

Realism Mod: RealismMod.dll is missing form path: D:\SPT\BepInEx\plugins\RealismMod.dll, but 'Recoil, Ballistics and Attachment Overhaul' is enabled, server will disable these changes.

I have made sure that RealismMod.dll is in the plugins folder and it still appears in the console.

If you are getting that error then the .dll is NOT in the correct folder.

Make sure that there is a RealismMod.dll in EXACTLY "D:\SPT\BepInEx\plugins\" It sounds stupid but please also make sure that this is ACTUALLY the version of Spt you are launching if you have multiple versions.

If you for some reason are 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000% sure that it is in the correct place then launch SPT and press f12, if there is no Realism menu then redownload Realism and try again. If that doesn't fix it, follow the step above.

• Fontaine added a new version:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!