Chomp-DisabledFleaBlacklist
    CoreMod
    Faupi-HideoutArchitect
    Fin-ShortSWORD
    Ilhsiek-MuchNeeded
    Kiki-AllTheBoss
    SamSWAT-FOV
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod

I think something started going wrong about 2 hours ago, in my last raid before going away for like 1H30m i couldn't open the time and exits tab, usually by pressing O 2x, i could see the time cause i was under the 10 minute mark, but couldn't open the box to see where i had to go. After coming back i load two raids on factory, kill tagilla twice and the seccond time i get a Btc from him, i go to put it on stash and it keept blinking for a good 30 minutes, i force restarted the game, error appears, i also restarted the server and error still appears.

• first, update to 2.3.1 and attempt running without mods, if you still have issues then send me your profile and I'll see what I can do

It's a common problem which came with MC-255. If u are leaving ammo loaded game won't start anymore. It'll just show this error, I've asked moderators to inform players a couple months ago but I'm still seeing threads like that

• It's a common problem which came with MC-255. If u are leaving ammo loaded game won't start anymore. It'll just show this error, I've asked moderators to inform players a couple months ago but I'm still seeing threads like that

no that's not the case, otherwise it would say "Slot stackslot cartridges in item mag_mc255_ckib_mc255_cylinder_std_12g_5 (id: d96499aefeacde256af01597) expects an item at position 0"

this is a different issue

• No need for logs, it will show exact line on what to fix.
    In said position in error - look in your profile (game folder/user/profiles) for SalesSum (another easy way is to ctrl + F `ragfair` using notepad

"ragfair": {

"loyaltyLevel": 1,

"salesSum": 0,

"standing": 0.2,

"nextResupply": 1651273030,

"unlocked": false

}

The structure would look something like this above. You need to change "salesSum": null (or it may even be empty)
    to "salesSum": 0 or any number.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Oh wow, you guys really know your stuff, unfortunatelly i have already set up a new game with the 2.3.1 spt. although the profile editor is coming with me.

Thank you all for the support and now i know what to do in case this happens again.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!