Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?97474…5j1W4hKJHdCm2H9nkiYQvPkfc
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    battlestate
    List of used mods
    its a new version so i deleted the mods

i played the 2.3.0 v and had a lot of fun but after i got the 2.3.1v and the 3.0.0v i cant even choose a usec or bear . it just keeps on loading ;(

• Official Post

try the alt+z for GeForce overlay trick if you have it, or wait a bit, like 5 mins its stuck on the singleplayerbundles part which usually is that

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I have got the same issue. Im new to SPT and I have a fresh install. It keeps on loading forever and does not load into the selection screen between usec and bear

• I have got the same issue. Im new to SPT and I have a fresh install. It keeps on loading forever and does not load into the selection screen between usec and bear

bro its killin me i love to play it but i cant X(

• Hello,

I have the same issue. Just installed it fresh on the same drive with original EFT. Stuck on endless loading at start up

i tried everything that other people did from the past ver till this one and nothing is working :S

• have you tried waiting? from your logs this is the only other option, if this doesnt work then you are the first person to have this issue and i'd have no idea

i tried waiting .i even went to sleep from 1 am to 6 am and left it loading . ||

• try the alt+z for GeForce overlay trick if you have it, or wait a bit, like 5 mins its stuck on the singleplayerbundles part which usually is that

do i have to keep spam it for 5 min or should i just leave it open while the loads?

• Official Post

you normally can do it a few times near when the game loads up to the splash screen, maybe give it 30 seconds then do it.

but if that doesn't work or waiting 5 mins or so doesn't work i am really stumped, you are the first person to get this

• plus i tried downloading spt-aki on 3 more pcs they all worked but when i deleted the spt for them and reinstalled it 2 of them didnt work. just like for me.. so i think there is a file that saves info for the spt that u should delete for the spt to work in this case maybe not for all but some of us need to do it.

and i have been searching for this file to no avail and i would really like to get help from you guys pls ..thank you

• try pressing F12 to open the BepInEx config menu, it seems to be more consistent in kick-starting the game

can u pls check if u have these files

E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/lib/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib

E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/lib/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib.dll

E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/lib/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib

E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/libc.so.6

E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/libc.so.6.dll

E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/libc.so.6

E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/data-000001461BFEDCA0.dll

E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/data-000001461CB61020.dll

• Mono files are required to run, that’s not what’s causing it

well this is what i found at player.log

Fallback handler could not load library E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/lib/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib

Fallback handler could not load library E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/lib/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib.dll

Fallback handler could not load library E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/lib/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib

Fallback handler could not load library E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/libc.so.6

Fallback handler could not load library E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/libc.so.6.dll

Fallback handler could not load library E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/libc.so.6

Fallback handler could not load library E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/data-0000028615B4F0A0.dll

Fallback handler could not load library E:/eft spt/EFT ORIGN/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Mono/data-00000286166AC380.dll

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities' - All passes removed

WARNING: Shader Did you use #pragma only_renderers and omit this platform?

and this is from the server while i wait for it

[Client Request] /launcher/profile/info

[Client Request] /launcher/server/version

it just keeps loading the same thing

does this have anything to do with it

Edited once, last by mohamed ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!