Custom Raid Times

• Refringe added a new file:

Custom Raid Times

Features:

• Adjust global raid times, or raid times for individual maps.
    • Raid times can be random ranges, grouped, and weighted.
    • Extract train schedules automatically adjust to the new raid time.
      • Earliest arrival time (given enough overall time) can be anywhere in between 35% to 80% of the total raid time, making train arrival less predictable and also more usable in extra long raids.
      • The number of seconds the train waits before closing the doors and departing is now randomized; but always between 14 and 7 minutes.
      • Raids can now be as short as 3 minutes and still have an active and functional train extract.

To install:

1. Decompress the contents of the download into your root SPT directory.
    2. Open the CustomRaidTimes/config/config.json5 file to adjust raid time options.
    3. Leave a review and let me know what you think.

Issues?

• Dinkadactyl added a new version:

- Adds the ability to generate weighted, random raid times.

Note: this is a breaking change and requires the new config.json format.

Big thanks to LaurentMEKKA and LiquidNonY for the idea.

• Refringe

Changed the title of the thread from “CustomRaidTimes” to “Custom Raid Times”.

Updates:

• Adds an option to increase the number of bot spawn waves to fill the new raid time. This feature is currently EXPERIMENTAL and may not work as expected, or nicely with other mods. If you run into any problems please fill out an issue.

Note: This version requires a new section in the config.json file. You should be able to copy your old settings into the new config.json file without any issue.

Updates:

• Updated for SPT-AKI v3.2.2
    • Added a maximum_bots configuration value to the config file. This adjusts the maximum number of bots available in raid to allow for tighter bot swawn waves. This is only adjusted when adjust_bot_waves is enabled.

Notes:

• This version requires a new configuration option in the config.json file. You should be able to copy your old settings into the new config.json file without any issue.
    • The adjust_bot_waves feature is still EXPERIMENTAL and may not work as expected, or nicely with other mods. If you run into any problems please fill out an issue.
  • Refringe added a new version:

Updates:

• Updated for SPT v3.2.3 compatibility.
    • Dynamically adjusts train schedules to fit within custom raid times.

Bug Fixes:

• Experimental bot changes now no longer spawn extra snipers on Customs.
  • Greetings!
    Having an issue with the latest version...
    I installed the update 1.2.2 but the server crashes immediately on opening. Rolling back to 1.2.1 works just fine...
    Not sure what's happening as AKI-server closes to fast to even read errors - but thought it worth a mention

• Helpful

Greetings!
    I installed the update 1.2.2 but the server crashes immediately on opening. Rolling back to 1.2.1 works just fine...
    Not sure what's happening as AKI-server closes to fast to even read errors - but thought it worth a mention

Did you delete the old version? It has the author's old name as a prefix

Updates:

• Experimental bot changes now spawn AI on Lighthouse island location (near the lighthouse).

Bugs:

• Resolved an issue that caused a crash on start-up.

If you experience any problems, please submit a detailed bug report.

• Greetings!

I started running into this issue as well. I published a new version (v1.2.3) that should resolve the issue. Let me know how it works for you. Thanks for the report!

• I believe your mod is causing extraction issues. See this bug report:

I have had the same thing happen after installing your mod but it doesn't always happen, maybe 1 out of 5 raids. I remove your mod and it goes away, reinstalled and it came back within 3 raids.

• I have replied in that thread, but others are now saying that it's not this mod that's causing issues. If you run into an issue again with this mod installed, please submit a GitHub issue with all of the log files so I can investigate. Thanks!

Updates:

• Updated for SPT v3.2.4 compatibility.

Updates:

• Updated for SPT v3.5.0 compatibility.
    • Updated to include Streets of Tarkov.
    • Dynamic Train Schedule Updates:
      • The number of seconds the train waits before closing the doors and departing is now randomized; but always between 14 and 7 minutes.
      • Improved train schedule for extremely short raids; raids can now be as short as 3 minutes and still have an active and functional train extract.
      • Adjusted the train schedule so that the earliest arrival time (given enough overall time) can be anywhere in between 35% to 80% of the total raid time. This change makes the train arrival less predictable and also more usable in extra long raids.
    • Dynamic Spawn Wave Updates:
      • This feature is no longer marked as experimental and is enabled by default. The option to disable it remains in the configuration file.
      • The maximum bots configuration option has been updated to 35. This may induce performance issues on some maps for some machines. In that case, adjust the option within the configuration file. The SPT default is 15.
      • Improved spawn grouping/wave algorithm. Still looking for feedback on if raids are too busy, or too empty… let me know!
      • Sniper scavs have been added back into the spawn zone pools. Only the default sniper waves will spawn and additional waves will never include more snipers… For now.

Notes:

• This update is not compatible with SPT v3.4. You're still able to use v1.2.5 of this mod for SPT v3.4, but no support will be provided or updates made to help with legacy versions of SPT.

Updates:

• Resolved an issue that prevented raid times from recalculating when a raid finished.

Updates:

• Rewrote the method that resolves the time settings so that the minimum and maximum settings are recalculated each time the method is run (on startup, and after each raid finishes). Thanks to both skybellrock and DanW for helping hunt this down.

Notes:

• The configuration format (and file extension) has changed since the last version. If you are upgrading, you must manually copy over any adjustments you've made to the new configuration file. The "json5" file extension is not a mistake.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!