Fontaine's FOV Fix & Variable Optics

• Fontaine added a new version:

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.7.5 for SPT AKI 3.6.1

Changes:

• Updated compatibility for latest rework of Recoil Overhaul. You must delete the recoil standalone compatibility bridge .dll if you are going to update Recoil Overhaul to the latest version.
  • Hi all, I am having a single issue with the mod. No matter what key bind I choose for the toggleable zoom, it just simply doesn't work. I tried looking everywhere to see if anyone has had the same problem but couldn't find anything. I have installed and reinstalled the latest version of the mod along with removing my old config file but no luck. I'm also not getting any error messages nor do I have any conflicting key binds or have changed any other values in the mod's F12 menu. The only other mods I am running are: Amand's graphics 1.5.2, Ammo stats 2.2.1, Waypoints 1.2.0 - 3.6.0 and BushNoESP 1.6.0. My SPT version is 3.6.1. If anyone can give me a pointer on how I could fix this I'd be very grateful. If any other info is needed (logs, configs etc) I'll provide them. Thanks in advance.

• try to change zoom amount <1.

Same for me, if you leave 1 in F12 - nothing will be changed

Thank you for your help. I just presumed that the default values for zoom toggle would change the FOV. My bad

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.7.6 for SPT AKI 3.6.1

Changes:

• Updated compatibility for latest release of Recoil Overhaul. You must delete the recoil standalone compatibility bridge .dll if you are going to update Recoil Overhaul to the latest version.
  • There is a problem with Schmidt & Bender PM II 1-8X 30mm rifle scope. It's reticle is always set to 1x. Is there a way to set it's reticle like from 8x?

It's always like this in all levels of magnification.
    https://static.wikia.nocookie.…/latest?cb=20220105234702

Can it be changed to this?
    https://static.wikia.nocookie.…/latest?cb=20220105234703

Nope. If you report a bug please clarify if the bug was on your end and if you resolved it, otherwise it's just a barrage of questions and potential bugs that I end up wasting my time looking into.

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• Hello, I want to disable variable zoom but I cant seem to find the compatiblity bridge dll that everybody mentions, where is it located?

edit: just reread the directions, but i cant seem to toggle my scope's magnification now with alt right clicking (March Tactical 3-24x42 FFP 30mm riflescope)

edit 2: other variable optics seem to work except for the march tactical(???)

Edited 2 times, last by tazloksp ().

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.8.0 for SPT AKI 3.7.0

Updated to SPT 3.7.0, not backwards compatible.

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.8.1 for SPT AKI 3.7.0 - HOTFIX

Fixed FOV Scale config option not working.

• Hello , i found small bug when using EOTech HMS-1 hybrid sight - the issue is when switching between zoom levels while aiming , when i first time aim with zoom x1 sensitivity is fine, but when i aim and switch between 1x and 3x zoom - 1x zoom bugs out and have very low sensitivity. Bug only exist only when i use Fov Fix with Spt realism. If you use only Fov Fix without Spt realism than there is no bug. Bug seems to by fixed when i put Fov Fix below Spt realism in order.json

• Hello , i found small bug when using EOTech HMS-1 hybrid sight - the issue is when switching between zoom levels while aiming , when i first time aim with zoom x1 sensitivity is fine, but when i aim and switch between 1x and 3x zoom - 1x zoom bugs out and have very low sensitivity. Bug only exist only when i use Fov Fix with Spt realism. If you use only Fov Fix without Spt realism than there is no bug. Bug seems to by fixed when i put Fov Fix below Spt realism in order.json

I cannot replicate this issue, at least while using Geff's scope overhaul

• Ok so i downloaded Geff's scope overhaul and bug is still there.

When i use this mod order everything works just fine - "order": ["ACOG4Life-OpticRework","SPT-Realism","Fontaine-FOV-Fix"]

But if i use this order that sensitivity bug is happening = only happens on 1x zoom 3x zoom is fine on this scope - "order": ["ACOG4Life-OpticRework","Fontaine-FOV-Fix","SPT-Realism"]

• Ok so i downloaded Geff's scope overhaul and bug is still there.

When i use this mod order everything works just fine - "order": ["ACOG4Life-OpticRework","SPT-Realism","Fontaine-FOV-Fix"]

But if i use this order that sensitivity bug is happening = only happens on 1x zoom 3x zoom is fine on this scope - "order": ["ACOG4Life-OpticRework","Fontaine-FOV-Fix","SPT-Realism"]

I personally run with Realism loading last and cannot replicate the issue so I don't know why it's happening to you, load order should have no effect on these two mod's compatibility

• I personally run with Realism loading last and cannot replicate the issue so I don't know why it's happening to you, load order should have no effect on these two mod's compatibility

I dont know why its happening only to me :D , but its rly small bug + most of the time i use different sights so its not big deal at all. Thank you for your time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!