Friendly PMC

• pitAlex added a new version:

In this I update I managed to fix the issue where the bots would randomly turn hostile. Seems it was related to aggro-level settings that get triggered regardless of which type of bot you kill. After changing those BEARs I encountered during fights and even killing in front of them made no impact, they still remained friendly. Not sure if this also helps with the USEC and ex-USEC situation, test and see.

Fixed issue with hideout and new places where it might crash during raid end. For those who already have the mod you only need the DLL in your {aki-dir}\BepInEx\plugins. So here it is directly : https://drive.google.com/file/…fz6sS8Ej/view?usp=sharing

Fixed issue with AI boss followers not being active as well as raiders. Tested in reserve map.
    Like the previous one, those who already have the mod can get just the DLL : https://drive.google.com/file/…fz6sS8Ej/view?usp=sharing

More bug fixes in the code that handles commands and squad spawning. Improvements on where bots look while they are moving.
    And see the description for what's new in terms of features.

More bug fixes on spawn setup, issuing commands, and looting bodies.
    Also exposed some parameters to play with in terms of how bots move from cover to cover during combat. They are under "Miscellaneous".
    "Regroup" is becoming the key command to get followers back on track in most situations.

You will notice also a new command added under "Enemy", that is "Contact". It is still a work in progress but the goal is to have a command to give them whatever enemies you are seeing yet they didn't see them yet.

• Post by pitAlex ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().

Tested on Fika system and normal. 6 raids tested in total, mixing it with clone equipment and scav run. They followers spawn every time. I don't see how it wouldn't work now unless we are dealing with conflicts.

Some new bug fixes on detecting enemies and added something that seems to help with Swag+Donuts. You have 2 options : Alternative Spawn and Squad Spawn Delay.
    With this bots spawn with Donuts, but it won't work with FIKA I believe. Also, I don't know if they will spawn in consecutive raids.

Fixed issue with a squad not spawning in Labs.
    Fixed an exploit with items return where if you gave a squad member an item and then asked him to loot a body, and he ended up swapping his backpack, at the raid end you would still get the item you gave him back even though it was no longer in his inventory.

Some bug fixes in loot pickup and in receiving "Go Foward" and "That Direction" commands for normal followers.

More bug fixes on taking multiple items and then obeying commands.
    Made BirdEye no longer be silent as a follower ( thanks MADDOG MATT).

Fixed bugs in taking multiple items on the side of the Goons and regular followers.
    Improved come here and that direction gesture commands.
    Added display info about the combat mode of a follower when doing ping squad. Increased the ping radius to 300.
    Added detection when a group makes the player an enemy. This should make the rogue faction be enemies of the Goons as soon as they mark the player as an enemy of theirs.

Known issue: Giving a follower loot when he has no room left will end up with a bug where the bot gets stuck in the take item action and appears frozen. Use the "attention" command to get him out of it.

Updates to the fighting logic of the followers. Normal and the Goons. In my opinion, goons are a lot more better now, although bird brain still could use some work. And still haven't managed to find the best logic for fighting marksmen. I will try to find time to focus just on the marksman fight.

Upgrade to SPT 3.9.x.
    Added "report status" under TEAM STATUS (this was previously the ping command) which in addition to giving you the follower's status, it will also display the location of the enemy they are currently observing.
    Improved following during combat and the "balance" tactic.
    Followers now spawn before you, making this compatible with SWAG+Donuts and Questing Bots.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!