Fontaine's Combat Stance Overhaul

• Can't reproduce, and you didn't give steps to reproduce. Issue most likely on your end. You're using the latest version of this mod?

Yes, I'm using the latest version and running SPT 3.5.8. I think it most likely happens if I adjust the advanced sliders to move the position of the high ready on the X-axis lower down from the screen.

• Yes, I'm using the latest version and running SPT 3.5.8. I think it most likely happens if I adjust the advanced sliders to move the position of the high ready on the X-axis lower down from the screen.

X-axis isn't up and down, it's side to side. You messed around with the advanced config so the first thing to do is delete the config instead of reporting it as an issue

• X-axis isn't up and down, it's side to side. You messed around with the advanced config so the first thing to do is delete the config instead of reporting it as an issue

My apologies, it's the z-axis. I did delete the config. It works somewhat okay if I left it in the default z-position but on low framerates I would still experience the issue I mentioned where the weapon goes lower than normal in the active aim after transiting from high-ready.

I only thought this was an issue because this has never happened in the previous versions - no matter how I adjusted the axis values. If you thought that this isn't a problem then I'll accept it and move on.

• My apologies, it's the z-axis. I did delete the config. It works somewhat okay if I left it in the default z-position but on low framerates I would still experience the issue I mentioned where the weapon goes lower than normal in the active aim after transiting from high-ready.

I only thought this was an issue because this has never happened in the previous versions - no matter how I adjusted the axis values. If you thought that this isn't a problem then I'll accept it and move on.

I need steps to reproduce it and videos demonstrating it because it's not something I can reproduce, not sure what I'm supposed to do otherwise

• I need steps to reproduce it and videos demonstrating it because it's not something I can reproduce, not sure what I'm supposed to do otherwise

I deeply apologize for not investigating the core of the problem properly before posting it as an issue. I have managed to narrow down the main culprit of my problem.

In this link, you will be able to see that ADS from High Ready is a little strange, having a weird cant before rotating to the correct orientation.

In my attempt to make it less obvious, I adjusted the "High Ready Reset Speed Multi", which caused the weapon to not return to the active aim original position. I changed from the default value of 6 to ~40-50 and the issue I described in earlier posts would appear. Adjusting the z-axis position only amplified the issue and not the issue itself.

• I deeply apologize for not investigating the core of the problem properly before posting it as an issue. I have managed to narrow down the main culprit of my problem.

In this link, you will be able to see that ADS from High Ready is a little strange, having a weird cant before rotating to the correct orientation.

In my attempt to make it less obvious, I adjusted the "High Ready Reset Speed Multi", which caused the weapon to not return to the active aim original position. I changed from the default value of 6 to ~40-50 and the issue I described in earlier posts would appear. Adjusting the z-axis position only amplified the issue and not the issue itself.

So the issue is that making the setting the stance speeds way higher than default bugs it out? Don't set the value really high then it'll be fine. ADS is only weird if you're using the canted sight, nothing to be done about that

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• Fontaine added a new version:

PT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.2.1 for SPT AKI 3.6.1

Fixes:

• Fixed weapon wobbling a lot when doing stances while walking.

Changes:

• Updated compatibility for the latest rework of Recoil Overhaul. This is required if you are going to update Recoil Overhaul. Make sure to use this download's version of the Stance-Recoil-Bridge.dll!

SPT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.3.0 for SPT AKI 3.7.0

Updated to 3.7.0

Changes:

• Made mounting UI not display if sprinting.
    • Smoothened dismount transition when not moving

SPT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.4.1 for SPT AKI 3.7.1 - Hotfix

Fixes:

• Fixed recoil permanently lower than in base EFT.
    • Fixed camera bugging out if exiting mount while prone using the crouch keybind.

SPT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.4.2 for SPT AKI 3.7.1 - Hotfix

Fixes:

• Fixed walk speed not updating correctly when transitioning between active aim and aim, and lowering faceshield while aiming.
    • Fixed player camera distance from sights changing when aiming out of a stance.
    • Fixed game hanging when un-aiming if you have been aiming for an extended period of time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!