KMC-WEAPONS

• The_Katto added a new file:

• The_Katto added a new version:

Change Log: 1.0.0 --> 1.0.1

[Fixed] 6.5 ammunition wasn't being properly added to compatible magazines, this is now fixed.

Change Log: 1.0.1 --> 1.0.2

[Fixed] 6.5 ammunition wasn't being properly added to wages of virtue rifle, this is now fixed.

Change log 1.0.3 --> 1.0.4

[Issue] Wages of Virtue is still inoperative. Do not attempt to load into raid with it equipped or use it in firing range. It should however be safe to inspect in presets screen.

[Fixed] 40SW AP id was set incorrectly and wasn't able to fire in stm-40

• The virtue rifle is bugged out. It's repositioned on the player, making it unusable. The arms sway all over the place when in a raid.

I checked the other guns in the weapons mod. I also checked to see if it was a mod on the weapon itself. Nope. Only that one is affected and it doesn't matter what condition it's in or how it's modded.

That sucks lol

That being said, if you check the tag of our mod, it is for 1.5.1, and you're using this in 2.0.0 so expect bugs. We don't currently provide support for anyone who uses our mod in 2.0.0, but this should be fixed once we officially move it to 2.0.0. Now if you want to try and fix this yourself, I suspect that BSG may have changed the pathing for the animation controller or something.

• That sucks lol

That being said, if you check the tag of our mod, it is for 1.5.1, and you're using this in 2.0.0 so expect bugs. We don't currently provide support for anyone who uses our mod in 2.0.0, but this should be fixed once we officially move it to 2.0.0. Now if you want to try and fix this yourself, I suspect that BSG may have changed the pathing for the animation controller or something.

Makes sense that there would be bugs in a version not coded for the current AKI.

As for fixing it myself, I have zero idea on how to do that......so I'm not going to poke the sleeping dragon and potentially corrupt my entire game file. :D

can you please add mone clothing items

• Hello! I have a bunch of errors on my server and from all the mods I have, only your weapons are missing. Could you help me check the server and see what's wrong?

List of mods:

AKGUY

ARPX ENVG

Carl HoneyBadger

Ereshkigal CoreMod

KMC Core

KMC Weapons

KMC Gear

Kugel Armalite (ARshoppe)

ModularNVG

SamSwat FAMAS

SamSWAT L85A2

SamSwat M1014

SamSwat SCAR-H

SamSwat vepr12

AllinOne

Fin's AI Tweaks

I have attached the terminal content in .txt, ty in advance

• A possibility might be KMC-Gear, as it's not coded to work with AKI 2.0.X yet. It doesn't always matter when installing a mod (I have a few mods that haven't been updated for a while but are marked "compatible" for AKI 2.0.X), as it depends on the code involved, but it's something to keep in mind when you see a mod you like.

Here is how I've been able to fix SOME problems when I have an "outdated" mod installed.

1) Back up your profile save

2) Load the game (if you can) and delete ALL items associated with the mod in your hideout and on your PMC, including presets.
    3) Exit the game and uninstall the mod

4) Start server and look for the same errors

This may not be the right solution here, or even work, but it has worked for me relatively well in the past when a mod adds items/weapons/objects/traders to the game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!