Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• It seems like that's being caused by the mod trying to save debug files. ...I have no idea why, but I've released an update where saving the debug files is forcibly disabled, while I work on it.

• I wonder why

can you please help me out ? :千卡> <:

• I can't be sure, since I can't reproduce the error myself, but it should be fixed in 1.10.1.1

• Having a problem with the mod, every first raid is perfectly fine, but whenever i go into a second raid on any map, I get "Local game starting" infinitely, and then the server gets a fatal error and crashes on me, and here is the image that gives me the log after it errors out on me. Ive done this with both a fresh install of the mod, and with a version that i edited the config of to get the settings i wanted. The first raid works fine every time, but its always the second raid that fails it.

I have no clue how to fix this at all, any help would be much appreciated.

• Looks like you hit your memory limit, try running the auto Ram cleaner in the Tarkov game options. If you have no joy with that then memory cleaner is great.

So I did this, and I was actually loaded into a second raid for once. But from here another problem arose, so i used both the auto ram cleaner and the mem cleaner too, but I couldn't get out of that raid. Just stuck on a black screen for a while still playing weather sounds. Aaaaaaaaaand there were no bots that got generated.
    This is the log that came out after I had gotten out of the raid

• When you install a new version, you will take an infinite loading when you enter the game after selecting the map.

Install the new version

CONFIG has only increased the number of enemies

I picked up a factory map and enters

While the Server program is closed

I have an infinite loading.

Even after reinstalling, I start without manipulating anything

When you select and start a map

On the way, the Server program closes

It falls on infinite loading.

Both R7.3 and B5 versions are the same as infinite loading symptoms.

Credits@ddd

I am getting also :

[ERROR] Could not locate any compatible items to fill 'mod_handguard' for 59bfe68886f7746004266202

[ERROR] Required slot 'mod_handguard' on 59bfe68886f7746004266202 was empty

[WARNING] Weapon 5c07c60e0db834002330051f was generated incorrectly, see error above

[WARNING] Could not locate ammo to use for 5c07c60e0db834002330051f, falling back to default -> 54527a984bdc2d4e668b4567

[WARNING] Magazine with tpl 5aaa5e60e5b5b000140293d6 had no ammo

[ERROR] Could not locate any compatible items to fill 'mod_stock' for 5bfd297f0db834001a669119

[ERROR] Required slot 'mod_stock' on 5bfd297f0db834001a669119 was empty

[WARNING] Weapon 5bfd297f0db834001a669119 was generated incorrectly, see error above

[WARNING] Could not locate ammo to use for 5bfd297f0db834001a669119, falling back to default -> 5887431f2459777e1612938f

[WARNING] Magazine with tpl 5ae0973a5acfc4001562206c had no ammo

[WARNING] Could not locate ammo to use for 57f4c844245977379d5c14d1, falling back to default -> 573719762459775a626ccbc1

[WARNING] Generated weapon with tpl 57f4c844245977379d5c14d1 had no magazine

Edited once, last by vladcbnn ().

• Hmmn. -Try deleting everything inside of bot_inventories?

• Hi Fin, can you make something to remove KS-23 Star rounds from bots? I know you are not gonna touch shotgun and I believe that is the right choice, but bots with Star rounds are hilarious at best.

I have ZaryaKiller, still get banged from the other end of map if a KS-23 with Star spawned, more annoying when their fights prolonged for some reason. I even got blinded for a solid 2 mins with a mag of Star shot into my face lol.

Also I occasionally come into some PMC wearing no armor, is there anything you can do?

Edited once, last by racomaizer: grammar lol ().

• help please...

mod list:

BlackoutEXP

STAR15

CoreMod

AdvencedCustomWeapons

AkiConfigurator

BalancePatch

Fin'sAiTweaks

LM4-AWP

LM4-RPK74

AdvancedPMC

Preset2Ragfair

CoDMW_CTSFO1

MWAirFrame

SCAVCAT

StealthBorey

Wolfik heavy trooper

AdvancedBotLoadouts

AllinOneMod(Ereshkigal)

• Hi Fin, can you make something to remove KS-23 Star rounds from bots? I know you are not gonna touch shotgun and I believe that is the right choice, but bots with Star rounds are hilarious at best.

I have ZaryaKiller, still get banged from the other end of map if a KS-23 with Star spawned, more annoying when their fights prolonged for some reason. I even got blinded for a solid 2 mins with a mag of Star shot into my face lol.

Also I occasionally come into some PMC wearing no armor, is there anything you can do?

You can already do that, actually. Any item you add to "doNotUseTheseThings" will be removed from bot loadouts, so if you add "5e85a9f4add9fe03027d9bf1" to that list, they shouldn't use star rounds anymore.

That was a type on my account, when trying to make it more compatible with Advanced Bot Loadouts. Should be fixed in the latest update (1.10.3.1).

• You can already do that, actually. Any item you add to "doNotUseTheseThings" will be removed from bot loadouts, so if you add "5e85a9f4add9fe03027d9bf1" to that list, they shouldn't use star rounds anymore.

Oh thanks, I did not notice that since the readme was not updated, and somehow missed addAmmo() when reading source.

• You can already do that, actually. Any item you add to "doNotUseTheseThings" will be removed from bot loadouts, so if you add "5e85a9f4add9fe03027d9bf1" to that list, they shouldn't use star rounds anymore.

That was a type on my account, when trying to make it more compatible with Advanced Bot Loadouts. Should be fixed in the latest update (1.10.3.1).

okay right now cmd just stopping on "[INFO] Fin's AI Tweaks: Created raiders bot 'followergluharsnipe' inventory." and doesn't go on

• okay right now cmd just stopping on "[INFO] Fin's AI Tweaks: Created raiders bot 'followergluharsnipe' inventory." and doesn't go on

If you open up mod.js, find the line:

this.main();

and change it to:

this.main();

console.log("Loading finished")

Do the words "Loading finished" appear in your server log, after my mod's other messages? Sorry to make you open up the mod file and change things like this, but I've literally never seen this error before, so it's going to be a bit weird to troubleshoot.

Strange, I have no PMC spawn with 1.10.3.1, but 1.10.1 works perfectly fine, and I can't see anything that would make it wrong... btw I have disableAllSpawnChanges true on both versions.

What does your donottouch/debug/SpawnOverview.json file look like? Even if spawn changes are disabled, that should still be getting saved, along with the other spawning debug files. Are PMCs being scheduled to spawn and just aren't appearing, or are they not even being scheduled?

Nevermind, found the culprit. I'll upload a fix in just a minute.

Edited once, last by Fin ().

• I'm afraid the problem seems to lay elsewhere, then. The 'main' function (called by the line this.main() ) is the entire mod, and since the command to print the "Loading finished" message comes after 'main' is finished running, that means my entire mod is being loaded successfully, and it's whatever it's trying to do next that's causing the issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!