Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• Do you get any server errors when loading into a raid?

Hi Fin,

Yes I've been getting this server error when a raid begins:

TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

at InsuranceService.getItemPrice (C:\AKI\EFT\obj\bundle.js:15505:26)

at InsuranceService.getPremium (C:\AKI\EFT\obj\bundle.js:15625:28)

at InsuranceController.cost (C:\AKI\EFT\obj\bundle.js:3801:113)

at InsuranceCallbacks.getInsuranceCost (C:\AKI\EFT\obj\bundle.js:1572:67)

at $de60112e0288ef4d$export$1dd35d19c79daa7c.action (C:\AKI\EFT\obj\bundle.js:14352:48)

at InsuranceStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\AKI\EFT\obj\bundle.js:13009:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (C:\AKI\EFT\obj\bundle.js:13304:41)

at Proxy.getResponse (C:\AKI\EFT\obj\bundle.js:13294:30)

at HttpServer.sendResponse (C:\AKI\EFT\obj\bundle.js:14874:38)

at Inflate.cb (C:\AKI\EFT\obj\bundle.js:14899:22)

Not sure if that has anything to do with bots not spawning though. Could it be a conflict with another mod, maybe KMC Server Value Modifier?

I've tried setting enemy amount and difficulty both to "As Online," as suggested by other people here, but I'm still only getting boss spawns - no scavs, raiders, rogues, PMCs, anything. I've been killed by Killa a few times on Interchange and I've seen Reshala and his goons on Customs, but nothing else.

Would using the advanced spawn config maybe help?

• Are you using Josh's super items mod?

• Are you using Josh's super items mod?

No, I'm using the following:

KMC SVM

Aleve's Things

Bluehead All-In-One

FAUPI Hideout Architect

FAUPI Munitions Expert

Trap's Custom Quests

Trap Baba Yaga

Fin's AI Tweaks

I've also tried setting the options to spawn all bots at the start of the raid, and still nothing. It's like there's something preventing the bots from spawning.

• Howdy! I'd like to report the same issue as GaRRuSS, that scavs and pmcs are spawning with a bunch of fancy keys instead of normal loot. In addition, I have my pmcs (all set to spawn as bears) configured to be friendly with scavs, but I'm afraid they still aren't getting along. I'm trying to primarily use your mod for it's spawn functionality, with all other features turned off that I can. Keys and scav murdering pmcs happen with and without other mods enabled.

Another thing that I noticed that may or may not help: PMC kills used to show up as scavs in the after-raid info screen when set to be friendly with scavs in older versions. They are now showing as either "Boss" or "Rogue" (unless a bunch of bosses and rogues spawned into factory during my test runs). That may be by design, but just letting you know.

I can't overstate how much your mod improves this game. Thank you so much for your work.

==========NOT=AN=ERROR========Start Debug Hash=========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

xĀā,494526Ć38969043,351068214036Đ76,5580117233ĝĭ67,87375ħ8ğ34Ĝ18ēĬČ0Ħ27ĶľĨ,Ņ885Ĝ7ōěę62,ĎğĹ2īĵŅěĒĹŏij59ĩ0ŎčŖ7ĩŪ0ĶĄņ5ņ,|0,1ŶŸ|assaultųpmcboƁfollowergluharŻŽſƈƊƌƎƐƒƔrscouƚƋƍƏƑƓƕsecurity,ƉƧƝƪƠsnipeƵƛƨrkojaƼƴƶƜƏŽƼtƕǀƷƏbſlƴƆżǔƋƴƭcǏntpƱesƁǝǟtwƕƱor,ǘsƹǐǰkiƋaǯożDŽdžLjǹżǍƲǐ|źżžƀgrƤpǯeǐuǝų-ŷŵ-0.5,ȖȘŸŵŕĒȟēȝ.ĒĒȗĒŷ2ĜŸ2ŵȔŸȯȮ,ŵ|ƆtnamǤhƏƿƭƾƖtetȼmwƲhƣmmŻųŷɏȰɑȯȱȳɒȬȢɐŵɚųƗȇƁȄƃƅƇǑNjƞƫƖȆƙɤǂDzơƣƥɫƸƟƬƮưƲljǁɲɧƻƽƿȄbȎǮȐƮ,ɝƙȉȋųɛȔ.ĢĒķŊșŴēȴʓĖų|ŷ4ʘŷĒȄʝăŊɑʙŵĔʘĆIJʒ|ȫĦʘȄʨōʧŵʭȄ|ʦ2ʪŵʛȄȡȄȓŶĢʙȝųʘʊɕɛıȗĿıʐʐʤăʕʥʕʏʘĒʻ˂ɐʛŕŷ|ˍʕĤ,ďʘˠˢʵ˝ș˥˧ˡʕ|ȭːʘŕ˗ŕŕʾȩȴə˄ȄˆɛȮȞŶ˒ʩųĒˁ˭Ŗʜɖɐ˝ŵĶʘ6șĖʕ̌Ĩˬ|̎˿̑̏ʗʵīģʕˮˎʓğ̇ʞ̅ʪʿȪų˛ģƂumȌƆƀ˅˘ˇ̴ȴ5dćcc5ba4b9Ğ7Ĝō0͆ŔģcdebŚ9d7f͆c͆0e7ceĩʻȴɌpȸȺsȼrȾeɀaɂɄeɆɈɊɌs˻ɕɔȲͳͲŹˊ̈ɑȗˁʝșʛȩɘȢȲŕ˾΄ʢŕʐŵșș˾ĭ˼ͶɛȭΏɚ5:Ĥ:͆ʢaƋʅΜΛlΝΠΟΡ˃

==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

• It seems like the transition of the BEAR default bot type is causing some issues. Expect it fixed in 1.24.0d, which ought to be sometime tomorrow.

New version (1.24.0d) fixed loot bug, thanks for your work.

Regarding loot on bots I think it would be cool to add some kind of blacklist item pool for each bot difficulty level in advanced inventory config. I'd really like to prevent scavs from spawning with random stims or blacklist some specific ammo.

• Is the Advanced Spawn Config working for 3.1.1 (1.24.0c/d)? I've used it with the old version for 2.3.1, and it worked fine then. I copied over the config to 1.24.0c/d and there is a significant difference is the amount of bots spawning. The old version for 2.3.1 seems to 2-3x as much bots spawning in comparison to 3.1.1. I was wondering are there significant changes or settings between the 2 versions for the Advanced Spawn config and FAIT that would caused the difference in bots spawn. Even though the FAIT config settings between the 2 version are the same.

• Report a bug.

Even if "disable all gear change" is True, weapon durability etc. will be reflected. Deleting it from AI Categories finally solves it, but "default durability" will be applied to PMC from the data in "server>config>bot.json" of SPTAKI.

All "Rogues" will be replaced by "USEC" PMCs.

And for some reason they start killing each other....

"disable all AI changes" is True. Probably "true/false" doesn't matter.

For your information, MOD has only about UI improvement.

thank you.

• Hi, got the following bug on a Woods raid, that I believe led to no bot spawning:

EDIT: apparently I didn't have the latest patch for FAIT, but I'll let this here in case.

Debug hash:

Code
    xĀā,22047300355ċ12,38187409249ĉ5Đ,č8011723ĉĩ067,Ė37Ďĕ6ċ4ĘĕĒĩ890ģ27IJĕĥă6čĵčē439194,1Ďĝ1ĩĉė2ņđ45ņĿŎļ58821,71634ĖğĤ295ű,|0,ŶŶŦ|assaultŴpmcboƂfollowergluharżžƀƉƋƍƏƑƓƕrscouƛƌƎƐƒƔƖsecurity,ƊƨƞƫơsnipeƶƜƩrkojaƽƵƷƝƐžƽtƖǁƸƐbƀlƵ|ŻŽſƁgrƥp,beǑuƮcŴ-0.5ŷ,ǪǬǯŦdzőǵǴŦǫIJǶ.ǸDZǫ9ĒĊǵąǵŸȅ,PMCsǮŶ|ƇtnameshƐǀƮƿƗtetȗmwƳhƤmmżŴ1ǼǭǷǶȮǴȆŹȯăĒȳȆǚƙƁŴ|ƄƆƈǒnjƟƬƗǛƚɀǃƺƭƤƦɇƹƠƭƯƱƳNJǂɎɃƼƾǀǙǣǥǧ,ƘǜtǞǠȩȮǫ6ȵ2ǭɪŴŶĉȻŹȎ|ŦŐǙŦ3Ȼɷ,ŐđǴɳɮǭǙčįʁ|ǺĽȻǙĵʄȻʋģʉČăʅŶɵ|đɸǙ-ŦȄɳȇ|ȻɥȭĮǫ8ŧǮĎȩʔɲɮɲɸʅɸʕȭɼǵ|ʨʨʊŶʈǙʇɲʻʹɲ7Ź1ʽȄĘȻśˇȴʙɷʁȰŴʠʝȭ˃ǶȆ8ʁɸɨǙ˘ɹǵʰȴźʨǺʊȬȂǙ˖ő˓Ǚˣő˥ʆȬɬ˪ȄʷʖŶ˳ʀȻʮˉđˋɻ˻ɽǮȼumǡƇȺǙʡȇȲˠd52cc5ba4bĝĭĘ˖ĊĬđ5cdebĄ9d7fĊc̚e7ceĦɵȎȧpȒȔȖȘ,ȚƐaȝȟeȡȣȥȧȌŵȇǸȍɦ͆Ȇźʤȯ.ɽ͍ɦ.˙ɷʗȃȵɺȲđŶđ͙ȴ͜˵ġǮʗȂȱ̉ăȂͅŸ5:č:Ȃʣɟƌ͈Ͳ

To help further, here's the corresponding items for the IDs mentioned in the error:

Code
    "5c07c60e0db834002330051f": {      "Name": "ADAR 2-15 5.56x45 carbine",      "ShortName": "ADAR 2-15",      "Description": "The ADAR 2-15 Russian civilian carbine that is based on the design of the AR-15. The carbine is produced in St. Petersburg with use of Israeli components and chrome barrels made by Molot Arms."    },

"5c07a8770db8340023300450": {      "Name": "AR-15 Noveske Gen.3 5.56x45 upper receiver",      "ShortName": "Gen.3",      "Description": "The Gen.3 modular upper receiver for AR-based weapons, manufactured by Noveske. Fitted with mounts for attaching additional equipment."    },

"54527a984bdc2d4e668b4567": {      "Name": "5.56x45mm M855",      "ShortName": "M855",      "Description": "A 5.56x45mm NATO M855 cartridge with a 4 gram bullet with a steel penetrator tip over a lead core with a copper jacket in a brass case. This cartridge was designed in the 1980s as the equivalent to the FN SS109 cartridge for the 5.56x45mm NATO caliber armament used by the United States Army. Thanks to its design, the bullet in this cartridge is capable of piercing through basic ballistic protection equipment, as well as certain intermediate protection equipment, however, it has a high probability of rebound on various surfaces.",      "casingName": "5.56x45mm M855"    },

"5aaa5e60e5b5b000140293d6": {      "Name": "5.56x45 Magpul PMAG 10 GEN M3 STANAG 10-round magazine",      "ShortName": "GEN M3",      "Description": "A 10-round polymer Magpul PMAG GEN M3 10 magazine, for 5.56x45 ammunition."    },
  • Hi, got the following bug on a Woods raid, that I believe led to no bot spawning:

EDIT: apparently I didn't have the latest patch for FAIT, but I'll let this here in case.

As you said, this seems to be just an out of date version. Let me know if the bug still occurs when using 1.24.0d, but I believe this issue was fixed in.. ..0c? Or 0b. One of the two! I do appreciate the detailed report, however :>

• Hey Fin,

I have been using your Advance Spawn Config exclusively, without any Extra Waves. Does setting the "Break up spawn waves" to true, break spawn from the Advance Spawn Config?

"min_wave_size_bot_types": [3, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0],

"max_wave_size_bot_types": [3, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0],

"instant_waves_bot_types": [8, 0, 10, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0],

"regular_waves_bot_types": [20, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0],

That's what I have set in Advance Spawn Config for one of the maps, I've noticed that with the option set to True, it seems to only spawn 1 SCAV per wave instead of the 3 I set, but with the option set to False, it would spawn 3 SCAVs in only 1 zone ( group of 3 bots in 8 different zones at the start) now it spawns 1 SCAVs in 8 different zones. Is that how is supposed to work?

Edited once, last by djuice ().

• Hmmn. -That would be a bug, and explain some other reports I've gotten. I should be able to patch it up, though!

• Aye Fin, me again :D

Still testing your new "miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories".

Found that in your function "addMiscItemsFromAdvIConfig()", the line 7023:

bot = Object.keys(advIConfig.miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories[bot])[0];

sets this bot variable to "items" and then all the following code after

if (botTypes[bot]) {

is ignored, because there is no "items" entry in bot types ;) I'm not sure what this intended to do, if I remove the line the item gets added to the pool, but then I still can't add more than 1 item.

Another little issue that I found (as if you didn't have enough things to work on xD) is that even if I set

"SecondPrimaryWeapon": 100

to HighLevelAi equipment in advanced inventory config, they still don't spawn with a second weapon.

Thanks for all of your dedication to make your great mod even better and to fix all the issues!

• The current format of the miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories hasn't been properly updated. It seems I forgot to drag that into the release .rar.

The default miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories entry is meant to look like this:
    "miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories": [

{"enter_bot_name_here": {"items": {"item_id": "", "slots": ["TacticalVest","Pockets","Backpack"], "weight": 1}}},

{"enter_bot_name_here": {"items": {"item_id": "", "slots": ["TacticalVest","Pockets","Backpack"], "weight": 1}}},

{"enter_bot_name_here": {"equipment": {"item_id": "", "slots": ["enter slot name"], "weight": 1}}},

{"enter_bot_name_here": {"equipment": {"item_id": "", "slots": ["enter slot name"], "weight": 1}}}

]

And that line returns "enter_bot_name_here".

Bots will only spawn with a SecondPrimaryWeapon if there are weapon IDs in that part of their inventory, which by default there aren't for almost all bots.

• Ohhh, I see. But then I got another error

I guess that happens because of the new structure and you overwrite the first "bot" variable from the for loop here:

for (let bot in advIConfig.miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories)

{

bot = Object.keys(advIConfig.miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories[bot])[0]

I tried to edit it a little and now it seems to work, at least there are no errors and multiple items can be added, but it's too late here to test it properly. Will do that next week :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!