Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• Fin added a new version:

Fin
  • Fin added a new version:

Fin

So it's been a few days, google drive still hasn't updated the space, I will still pass it to you just for you to see probably out of curiosity :p

I haven't yet played the new version, but hopefully all of the issues are gone.

Cheers Fin

• So it's been a few days, google drive still hasn't updated the space, I will still pass it to you just for you to see probably out of curiosity :p

I haven't yet played the new version, but hopefully all of the issues are gone.

Cheers Fin

Don't worry about it, though I appreciate the effort ^ ^. -I found out the cause, and I suspect your files would have the exact same corruption in them (Specifically, chance values being set to null values), so the worst of the issues should be slain. ..At least for a little while >->;

• Hi again, I cant open comment section under FAIT, something wrong with hub (tried in different browsers and had same result with extra slow and buggy page uploading). But about my last comment (weaponless scavs). I turned off mod weapons and mod items (SamSwat CTFO etc) and even with yellow generation errors, all bot generation is successful. I ll run factory again with modded items again, maybe i ll catch weaponless scavs again. :)

( I had weaponless scav again... Now i think its because of global.json, i turned on bot's malfunctions and some of mod weapons can break animations (SamSwat updated his guns and turned on malf-s at all until he fix this). But maybe i am wrong)

Btw i am still getting behavior bug with PMC agression and scav's reaction on scavplayer commands. I recorded both troubles:

If i disable AI changes in Fin, its all ok and if i use only LuaSpawnRework 1.4.1 i have proper scav reactions. I ll test it again with PMC character.

I made googledrive link with my server log and settings + mods folder.

Edited 4 times, last by X3R0S6: New information ().

• Unfortunately, the buggy PMC aggression when you're a playerscav is something I'm still fighting :<. I hope to have a solution, but it's a weird one, and there are so many things FAIT changes that it's been hard to try and test them all. I'll keep trying, though!

Glad you (Mostly) got the weaponless bots fixed, though. -The yellow errors aren't anything to be too worried about, and even red ones during bot generation are generally fine. What you're seeing is AKI's weapon generation running into a dead end, and then trying to just equip the bot with a prebuilt version of the weapon instead, so mooooost of the time the bot still has some sort of gun on them, though as you noticed, it's always missing at least one magazine.

• Is it normal, that most of generated bot json's have nothing into holster? I dont see any pistol in loadouts even if i am setting 50-100% holster generation into advanced config. + Latest FAIT cant add SamSwat weapon mods into gear list. I force it manually, but earlier in previous Fait's this mods were into bot loadouts by default

Edited once, last by X3R0S6 ().

• Don't worry about it, though I appreciate the effort ^ ^. -I found out the cause, and I suspect your files would have the exact same corruption in them (Specifically, chance values being set to null values), so the worst of the issues should be slain. ..At least for a little while >->;

As Promised, google drive finally decided to update, Pre 2.2.1 and pre latest AI update, maybe this will shine some light on some issues ;p

GoogleDriveHere

• Is it normal, that most of generated bot json's have nothing into holster? I dont see any pistol in loadouts even if i am setting 50-100% holster generation into advanced config. + Latest FAIT cant add SamSwat weapon mods into gear list. I force it manually, but earlier in previous Fait's this mods were into bot loadouts by default

Looks like when the 2.2.0 changes happened, I forgot to flip around the rarity comparison signs for sidearms. That'll be fixed in the next update, which should be this weekend. -I'm not sure why Sam's mods wouldn't get loaded in though, I'll have to take a look into that one.

• Hi can you do me a huge favour and allow for whitelisting items through your GUI?

I don't wanna tediously get the parent/id's for all weapons other than those that fall under "handguns" and "shotguns".

Is this something you can do?

Make scavs and raiders have their own white/black list settings and then allow pmc's to use heavier weaponry?

thanks Fin

Curious about the LIT project? Get in on the pre-made Discord or through this SubReddit which both will be empty until i get a release out.

• This is probably not something I'll be able to do in a format more convenient than the current methods of disabling optimized loading and editing the bot_inventories files, using the "weapons to force onto gear list" config option, or using the advanced loadout config file.

The advanced loadout config, actually, seems like it's what you're looking for, though I probably won't ever be turning it into a GUI due to how large and complicated it is.

• Hey Fin, using the latest version of the mod I'm still having issues with weapon durability settings. I have all gear changes disabled (in all tabs I have relevant gear change stuff disabled, 'clear vanilla weapon/armor settings' disabled, etc) and I'm still seeing all PMC's weapons having crappy durability. Basically I like the vanilla gear settings, just want this mod for AI/spawn changes, and in this version and all previous versions I can't seem to get that figured out.

• This happens every now and again. Fin-AITweaksVer1-21-3a
    I couldn't grab the hash for this one as there were 10million lines in the server window:

• hey,

I'm using Andrudis Quest Maniac and sometimes when killing normal Scavs, I'm receiving quest progress towards killng boss minions (Gluhar Raiders Security, ...). Is this a thing with the bots behaviour feature? Would it help to just disable it completly?

Also: is it save to put "exusec" into "Raider bots" section in "AI categories" or would this result into raiders and rogues to ignore each other?

• Hi, did your mod change the durability of bosses weapon and their followers as well? No matter what I did, including adding the following in reduceDurability:

part.upd.Repairable.MaxDurability < 100 ? part.upd.Repairable.MaxDurability = 100 : null

I have no idea what is wrong at this point... There should be no other mod in my mod list that changed bots inventories.

NVM, your mod did not affect bosses and hence the durability of their weapons are not affected. I added a little section after the bot type check for weapon generation that force their weapon to be 100%. I would suggest add a option in the config to allow changes to boss and their followers without affecting their inventory or loadout.

• Hi Fin, I know this might seem like a silly post but I seem to be having an trace error in the console (I know the current version of FAIT is outdated) but I changed the line in package.json to "akiVersion": "2.2.2" just to see if that would help make it run and it doesn't seem to.

Any help or ETA on another update would be great! :thumbup:

Hi, I am having a similar issue with a fresh AKI 2.2.2 install, which seems to be related to gear changes. FAIT is the only mod used, when trying to use the client, player profiles don't show, and trying to create one ends in a crash after character creation, before the game's main menu.

Hope this will help you debug it!

2.2.2 changed the structure of bot files, and it may be a day or so before FAIT is compatible again. -I'll post it as a new version, though, so if you're on the Discord it should pop up there when it's out.

hey,

I'm using Andrudis Quest Maniac and sometimes when killing normal Scavs, I'm receiving quest progress towards killng boss minions (Gluhar Raiders Security, ...). Is this a thing with the bots behaviour feature? Would it help to just disable it completly?

Also: is it save to put "exusec" into "Raider bots" section in "AI categories" or would this result into raiders and rogues to ignore each other?

I believe it is related to Behaviour changes, yes. -I'll see what I can do about that, though I haven't looked at AQM before, so I can't promise anything.

I have a little question about Ammo, i want to add PMCS all range ammunition, but still dont understand which settings to use( Can you help with it Fin?

Setting it to [0,0] should do that, I believe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!