Posts by CactusPie

CactusPie added a new file:

CactusPie added a new version:

Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent items from being transferred when "Merge stacks for non-loot containers" is enabled

• Compatibility patch for BoopsQuestZoneAPI - available as a separate download below
    • Disabling "Auto-switch levels" will disable it for bots too

If you use BoopsQuestZoneAPI, you also need to download this patch for 3.7.6, otherwise the map will not work!

https://cactuspie.com/files/SPT/QuestZoneAPI.dll

Oh noooo. Please make the compatibility! This mod is my best (drawing the map, etc) but i have love the questing traders (boop's quest zone api use).

Thanks for your hard work!

Damn okay I have Boop's Quest Zone API, so that's gotta be it. Is there any sort of workaround or can I just simply not have both installed?

Edit: Deleted Boop's Quest Zone API and the trader that required it. Which immediately fixed my issue. Thank you!

I've made the patch. Please check the mod description for details :)

Added an option to automatically merge stacks (money, ammo, etc.) when quickly transferring items to containers not marked with a loot tag

If http://127.0.0.1:45365/mapData returns null for everything even in raid then it's not a firewall issue. Some other mod must be causing a conflict - most likely a client mod. You can see if the same issue happens without any client mods to confirm it. It is confirmed that these mods caus conflicts, but it might also be some other mod entirely:

Enable All Quest Items

Helicopter Crash Sites

Boop's Quest Zone API

• Automatic level changing will now correctly apply to bot markers
    • Added missing map creation data for interchange

Self-contained release in order to avoid problems with missing libraries on some systems

Fixed quest marker rotation on rotated maps (Lighthouse, Labs and possibly others)

Added an option to instantly reveal everything - without the need to even press the search button. Disabled by default, you can enable it by pressing F12 and checking the "Instantly reveal everything" checkbox

Added priority container selection/sorting, for instance @loot2 will take higher priority than @loot3

Removed the ability to reverse the order outside of raid as it was causing issues - will revisit that later