Posts by jbs4bmx

jbs4bmx added a new file:

That's correct. FAIT worked before this mod. Didn't work with this mod. Now that I've removed this mod from the mods folder, FAIT works again.

It has now been proven by many other users that this mod does not play well with any of FIN's mods. Unfortunately, for now I don't have the resources to diagnose this issue and therefore a disclaimer has been added to the mod's main page stating that it will not work with Fin's mods. If I get time in the future to correct it, I will, but for now, I'm still working out some of the other kinks with it.

So before this mod, FAIT worked for you?
    And then you added this mod and the error happened?
    Have you tried my mod without FAIT installed? Same results or different?

Just trying to get a baseline down so I know where to start.

What mods did you have installed?
    I'd like to install the exact same ones you used to see if there are any conflicts with any of them.

In your server log, there is this:

Error: Unsupported issue: Expected "," or "}" but "F" found. (please open an issue at the repo)

I would start by looking at what you edited... you're missing a comma somewhere.

The issue appears to be with the MTs-255-12 Cylinder from the 12ga revolver shotgun in your inventory.
    It looks like it bugs out if you have empty chambers and store it in your stash.
    Try editing your profile and remove this item from your inventory.

Item ID: 60dc519adf4c47305f6d410d

Item Name: mag_mc255_ckib_mc255_cylinder_std_12g_5