Posts by Souredsoup

You may have to start a new profile. Some mods leave data entries behind in your profile when you uninstall them and those can be a real pain in the butt to find and remove. I always avoid any mods that have not at least been updated to 3.7.0 (i.e. the mod version tag is not green)

Hmmm. Yeah, looks like it Is SPT you are running and not confusing something with the EFT live client alright. No idea really. This one will have to be deferred to those with more know-how than I have on it.

Isn't that error from EFT Live, not SPT? That message seems to be indicating an error matching you with other players and SPT-AKI is a modded version of the Offline mode that doesn't match you with other players. Did you create a new folder where you would install SPT?

Ah. Yeah. I had issues with Questing Bots too. Though mine was some weird issue with a bad item in my inventory from the Gunsmith mod, according to the server console logs I was seeing. Didn't make any sense because Gunsmith doesn't add anything new to the game. It's just a Trader mod that sells guns already configured to meet the Gunsmith task requirements. But since that error started immediately after I added Questing Bots and I had Gunsmith installed looooong before that....it was a no brainer to figure out who was really at fault. I said bye bye to Questing Bots and never looked back. lol

I've also seen this. About 70% of airdrops just end / fail at the point that the package would be getting dropped. No idea what's causing it. I do not use anything that modifies the airdrop chances (i.e. SVM) or contents of the package (i.e. Shiny Airdrop Guns). I'm on 3.7.1 as well. My mods list is:

Amands Graphics
    Artem (Trader)
    CNN Container

Algorithmic Progression

BigBrain by DrakiaXYZ

Search Open Container

Task List Fixes

Waypoints by DrakiaXYZ

No Grenade ESP

Fontaine's Always Level Endurance

Fontaine's Modding QOL

Gunsmith (Trader)

Armband Core

Holtzman Shield

Gilded Key Storage

Game Panel HUD by kmyuhkyuk

Kobrakon's No More Mines (because F%ck those mine around Car Dealership on Streets!)

More Checkmarks

Munitions Expert

SAIN 2.1

Server Value Modifier (SVM)

ShadowXtrex's Welcome Gifts 2

Looting Bots

SWAG + Donuts

TorturedChunk's Level Rewards

Not sure what the problem could be. High probability there isn't any problem at all. You just need to keep playing and upgrading your Hideout. Some hide out upgrades require that other stations in your hideout be upgraded first. (i.e. upgrade Security to level 2 before you can upgrade the generator to level 2, etc.) Also, make sure you pay attention to unlocking Trader Loyalty levels because some Hideout upgrades require reaching a specific LL with a specific Trader in addition to the materials cost to upgrade.

My apologies. You are correct, it is the 'Fierce Blow Sledgehammer' that you need alright. Why it isn't giving you the 'Dismantle' option, I don't know. Perhaps there's still some other Hideout requirement you haven't met yet. All I know is that in my own most recent playthrough that I started just 2 weeks ago, I didn't have to mop the floor with a Fleece fabric. Not once. I had already found a sledgehammer in Raid and as soon as I saw I had the leaky wall, it also gave me the option to dismantle it.

Not the 'mass fierce blow'. That's a melee weapon. It's called the 'Sledge Hammer'.

If you click on the leaking wall, and then click on the 'Dismantle' at the bottom, it shows you what you need to have. Same thing goes for the 'Upgrade' is it's available.

Don't waste your cloth rags mopping up the leaking wall. Get a sledgehammer and Dismantle it, then you will be able to Upgrade it into a door into the space that will be the workout bench room.

2.18 is the version for that mod itself. Has nothing to do with the SPT-AKI version. All you need to do is make sure you are downloading and using the correct version from the 'Versions' tab for the version of SPT you want to install and play. i.e. the 2.18 version that will install SPT-AKI version 3.7.1

I may not be able to speak to the errors you are getting when loading into a Lighthouse raid as I'm not very familiar with what all of the errors point to exactly, but as for the performance issue on Streets I can say that is normal. Due to the Streets expansion and all the extra bags and lootable containers BSG added to all maps, it causes Streets to run very poorly for everyone, both SPT players and EFT Live players. I typically get 80-100 fps on most maps, but get around 45 on Streets and I have a real good computer, and I also play in 4k:
    i7 12700KF
    32gb DDR5-6000 CL36 Memory
    ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 4080
    game installed on a Samsung 980 PRO NVME SSD

I just found something out that may be affecting you. In the Graphic settings, do you have MIP Streaming enabled?

It seems that in previous EFT patches this was broken. It would seem to work fine, but as soon as you end a raid and then go into another one it would glitch out when ending that second raid and cause black screen for a minute or two which may seem as though the game locked up. It may or may not be fixed for this most recent version of EFT so it might be something to look at.