Posts by Kippa

Firstly, thank you for replying and trying to help me I do appreciate it.

Second, I have tested and tested s'more and I seem to have fixed what ever the error was. I went through every one of my mods again, restarted my server/game and I have put it down to 2 mods that will/can cause this error to show:

a) KCH's - Thermals

b) Yim's - ClearNVG'sRedux

Unfortunately I can't seem to reproduce the error as I haven't messed with the default settings in the config files, also both mods are compatible with the current version of SPT-AKI which I don't quite understand what is causing this error but hopefully someone else can shed some light on this more.

You may close this thread now Kikirio :slightly_smiling_face:

I wouldn't think you'll get much of a help with that huge mod list, this is not something someone could repro properly.

there is one repeatable error that goes in client with `Object reference is not an instance` blah-blah with that parent ID
    5447bedf4bdc2d87278b4568 which stands for grenade launcher class IIRC that has any relation to this: 6b271382195647a2a6195ae3f04704d8

So i would start looking for mod that add sort of GL and see if it's ok/up-to-date/remove it for a test.

Item with id [Nade] has not been found in FlatItemsToTree

Maybe this debug message will give you a hint.

I'd look for it in Profile and would try to remove 2nd id, see if it can be helped.

Appreciate the response mate I had a look at the ID in my profile, I CTRL+F'd and copied the ID but it doesn't exist in there but I do have an idea of which mod is causing the error, I think it's the SCAV Cat Trader Mod as that has a GL and ammo in its inventory.

(I'll give this a test and update with details.)

Firstly, I know I'm using a lot of mods but they have been carefully selected and maintained so I know which mods are suitable and up-to-date and as of writing this my game works very well but obviously with a couple of small niggles or else I wouldn't be making this thread.

My issues began to show when updating my game version to 1.3.0, the first problem I had was I wasn't able to load in to a raid and when I could it wouldn't allow me to extract, the next issue was my server would constantly spam error messages which I then checked on the support page to see if anyone else had already posted a thread and luckily someone had already shared it. All I needed to do was delete 2 files and restart my server, that issue was resolved for now.

Next, I placed my active profile in to another folder and did a complete fresh install of everything including mods which I think was the right thing to do until I started getting the messages in the server window.

I have attached a picture below of my next issue which seems to be something to do with items in-game not being found, is this serious or have I missed something here? I only managed to screenshot 1 picture unfortunately and the messages continue when ever I inspect or search items in my inventory and in a raid.

I had the above issue of the console infinitely spamming channel\create blah blah blah until I deleted the existing cert and key files had no problems as of yet but I will update this if anything changes.

no worries thanks :) just couldnt find a post prior to when i posted so thought it was just myself xD. Unfortunately i dont have a previous backup version of the live client to use with the previous AKI lol but im fine waiting, seen alot of good reviews on this and raring to give it a bash myself.

good things come to those who wait i guess :P

Yeah just be patient dude good things do come to those who wait :)

I'm not exactly sure how I would go about doing this since my knowledge of the backend isn't great and gitea gives my browser menstrual cramps so I can't look at the source code on my computer, but since you can hook into pretty much any server function with the new modloader it should be doable.

If I ever figure it out, I'll write a mod and put it up here.

yea that would be great mate I'll be waiting for it :)

d0nkey Don't worry I'm not that hardcore :D I have played Tarkov ever since it was released and I am always looking for new ways of keeping me entertained because I love playing this game. There's only so much you can do with Tarkov sadly and I am so thankful to mod creators and their mods because without them I wouldn't be playing Tarkov right now lol.

racomaizer I hope someone creates a mod that can refresh the Fence so I don't have to wait 45+ minutes or have to restart my server so it changes his items but it is what it is :)

I was thinking about this yesterday and its a shame they removed the ability to refresh the Fence so he could generate many more items for me to buy lol. I started a challenge of only using the Fence for armour (no repairs if the armour is damaged), weapons (could of been slightly or moderately damaged, no repairs), meds and ammo. I have to say it made the gameplay more tense and fun because you have to play more conservatively and carefully, it adds more depth to Tarkov playing like this.

The best advice I can give you if you think you have outdated mods is to click and drag the mods you have inside your mod folder on to your desktop 1-by-1, and then restart your local server, rinse and repeat until the error trace or other similar red messages don't show up. The last mod you took out of your Mods folder and put it on to your desktop is usually the culprit from my experience using SPT-AKI and its mods. When clicking and dragging your mods back in to your mod folder however, make sure to do the same process, 1 mod at a time and restart your local server rinse and repeat to check for further error messages or conflicts.

I personally don't use the AKI patcher thingy as I know the method I use works pretty well but can sometimes be time-consuming.

If this does not work then there's unfortunately something else causing you to have issues I'm afraid, I hope this helps.

Scav Cat works perfectly fine for me but I did have a problem with the Gray clothing mod, when I go to Ragman services and try to buy trousers or jackets my game would have a constant buffering circle and error messages in my local server. I then deleted the Gray mod and everything worked as intended.

Also in All In One mod make sure these are set to False -

"AllClothesFree": false,

"AllClotheForEverySide": false,

These settings were causing my game to have error messages and time outs for what ever reason.

Hi all,

just to give you a tiny overview - I had to do a complete reinstall as my game became corrupted because I made a slight error of deleting the wrong files and I lost all of my data because I forgot to make a back-up (and this time I intend not to make the same mistake twice lol). I took the right steps for installing to the latest version, started the server SUCCESS across the board, made a new account, no infinite loading at the start so all good there. The only issue I have right now is that the traders' prices are all 999999999... and I don't understand why this is happening. Have I done something wrong or is this just what happens?

Before updating my game however I was able to modify the traders' prices and insurance percentages but I can't seem to do any of that now, if anyone can shed some light on these little niggles I would greatly appreciate it.

(If I have entered any of the information above wrong I apologise in advance)

This is my first thread so I apologies in advance if any of the info above is wrong...

The reason why I am making this thread is because I wanted to know when does the prebuild SPT-AKI usually get updated? With the most recent version of the main EFT game very recently being released, does the single player version not need to be updated or do we all have to wait until official versions get released first? I have also noticed that the current prebuild SPT-AKI hasn't been updated since the start of the year so I'm confused on how it works.

I personally haven't had time to look in to this myself as I have 2 kids and a full time job to focus on so I am looking to the SPT Gods for assistance, thank you in advance for replies.

When updating to the new version of this mod, I can confirm the AI on Interchange with newspawnsystem set to True and both factions will attack Player on sight will now act very weird. Exactly like Khadafi said above, the AI shoot full auto until clip is empty and on a few occasions will just stand there or run off to a "safe place" and when confronted they won't shoot at all. On the other hand, on occasions they try and shoot you from 100's of meters away through vehicles, walls etc. Sounds strange but it happens.

I can't for the life of me understand what could cause the AI's to act like this, I haven't really changed that much in the INI file mainly the armour min-max, weapon min-max levels, mod-quality, how many Scav, PMC's & Raiders are on the map, that's it.

The mod itself is fantastic and gives the game more life but there must be something conflicting somewhere we just need to find it.

EDIT: I will test a bit more with some custom settings in the INI file and update with more information, sorry for being vague.