Posts by 1XERO1

Hey, so I've found a really niche but amusing incompatibility issue between the Allternate Pistol Position & ADS setting and Watch Animation mod, where the hands will rotate at 15 degree increments around the players POV if the Pistol Position option is enabled and the animation for checking the watch plays.

Might be useful to drop it in the Compatibility tab, just in case someone else stumbles upon this issue x)

Hey, I'm having an issue with the clothing. When I try to equip a purchased piece of clothes(e.g. TGC Hoodie) from the "Services" section of Painter, it just won't equip no matter how many times I press left click on it.

So far, I've tried clearing temp files and re-downloading all related mods. I've followed the download instructions (download Painter, BlackCore and Magtape, drop into mods, then download TGC) and set up the Loader Order to ensure Painter loads first, with magtape and blackcore after, and then TGC. None of these fixed the issue.

I'm also not getting any errors in the console when attempting to equip the clothes. Thank you for any help in advance!

The mod seems to be working fine, but it keeps spamming the console with the following error:

It doesn't seem to specify any exact directory I can edit to rectify this problem, so I was wondering if you'd know what might be causing such an error to occur?

I'm having a small issue with the mod. It seems that, for some reason, the Compass doesn't show any quests on the Customs map. So far, this is the only map where I have noticed this issue, however no error codes show in either the SPT or in-game console. I've ensured I have everything enabled, and I've tried re-downloading both Game Panel HUD and EFT API with no change. Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Your BepInEx file is showing that a mod in your mod list is throwing an exception, potentially because the mod itself or a related or a co-dependant mod needs to be updated and/or altered for the exception to disappear.

The next one I see is relating to QuestingBots which I haven't seen for quite some time and for this I would say you should reinstall QuestingBots again and also look at your console window for SPT for any errors that may or may not show up.

Thank you for the quick response! I've updated all of the outdated mods, re-installed the Broker Trader, as well as Questing Bots. I ended up getting errors in the in-game console for Looting Bots and Bigbrain as well, so I re-installed those. So far, the game seems to be running smoothly and I'm getting no more errors. Thank you!

After launching SPT today, the in-game console began giving a "Failed to load plugin" error for SWAG. Naturally, I simply attempted to re-install SWAG. At first, I tried overwriting all existing files, but the error persisted. I then deleted all existing SWAG + Donuts files and then dropped the clean files. The error in the in-game console stopped showing up, but I was now stuck loading infinitely and the SPT Console now began giving the following error:

7671-pasted-from-clipboard-png

Now I wasn't sure what to do, usually re-installing a faulty mod would fix things, and I couldn't remove SWAG+Donuts since it's a big requirement for a lot of the other mods. I decided to try and clear the Temp Files in the SPT Launcher instead. This got rid of the errors, and the SPT Console showed everything loading in fine, no errors in the in-game console either. However, the F12 BepInEx menu is no longer opening, at it seems like all plugins are either not loading or break the game.

I have tried deleting com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg in SPTarkov/BepInEx/config, but this did not fix the issue. I have made zero changes to my mods, plugins, mod settings or game settings, and the game has been working just fine for 2+ weeks. Does anyone know if there is a way to possibly salvage this shipwreck, or will I have to do a complete re-install?

Hello, I'm having an issue with the mod.

For some reason, SWAG has stopped working today. It had been working fine yesterday, and all days before that. However, today when I loaded the game, the in-game console kept stating the plugin was failing to load. I decided to try and re-install SWAG, but after deleting all old files and re-installing SWAG, I now receive the error below in the console:

I have installed no new mods, I have made no changes to SWAG or any other mod, I have not adjusted or changes absolutely anything relating to SPT or EFT since yesterday. Whenever I try loading the game, I just get stuck infinitely loading, with the error repeating every few seconds within the console. Is there any way I can repair/fix this issue, or will I have to do a complete re-install of SPT?

This error is caused by mods that add new items for sale (retextured, for example) through the base script of the JustNUCore mod. It touches only the merchant whose assortment has added a new item.

Is there any way to stop it from popping up other than removing those mods?

After recently re-installing SPT and all the mods, the Realism Mod began spamming a trader-related error into the server console. It doesn't seem to be causing any major issues at the moment, but does get quite annoying. I've tried editing the load order, and moving Realism from the top to the bottom of the load order, but that didn't change anything. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I just went ahead and checked all that. Seems as if the vanilla EFT files actually just corrupted themselves. The second I opened up the BSG launcher, it told me to verify integrity and immediately found errors and began file reparation. Once files got repaired, the installer (and patcher) worked fine.

After my game suddenly broke, and several unsuccessful attempts at revival, I decided to just reinstall SPT and start fresh.

So, I cleared out my SPT folder of all files, updated EFT to the latest patch and tried installing SPT with the latest version of the Autoinstaller. However, the installer consistently fails when attempting to apply the downgrade patch.

I have also tried using the manual method, using the manual downpatcher. That too shows an error (both errors displayed below).

I've never had this kind of issue before with the install of SPT, really not sure what I can do here. I've tried loading up the patcher after the fail, but it just gives the same error. Does anyone know a fix, or do I just have to wait for the full 3.8.0 SPT release?

You may have to completely remove those mods and reinstall them again. I had problems with them a while back and reinstalling them seemed to of fixed things for me, worth a shot.

I did a fresh install on all three of those mods. Hash error still pops up and the game still doesn't load. I'm also still not getting any new Client Log files. I've attached the server and bepinex logs should you want to check them to see if there are any changes.

Sometimes issues like this can happen at anytime so it's hard to tell exactly but what we can do is try and pinpoint as to why these things happen and the usual case is either mod-related, a bad installation and/or messing with files which leads to issues down the road (so to speak).

So it sounds like you have followed the steps for installing SPT using the Automatic Installer, you double-checked that your mods are up-to-date/compatible with the SPT version you are using and removed any problematic mods but are still having the same problem. Are you sure you haven't changed anything in the files? Even for any of the mods you have installed? Sometimes when you adjust things it can cause issues but I'm just asking for clarification.

Please could you upload your logs here in the comments for me and I'll take another look at them.

I'm 100% sure I haven't changed anything in relation to any EFT/SPT files. I've edited config files for a few mods, but this was done right after installing them, so I haven't made any changes to mod files in over a week.

I've also noticed that the client log file is actually way older than it should - being from the 12th rather than 31st - and no new client logs are being generated. I've tried deleting that one (I still provided it, though I'm not sure how useful it'll be) but a new one isn't generated when launching SPT.

If it is an issue with the SPT installation, I'm not sure why it's popping up now? I've been playing using this installation for over 70 hours at this point with absolutely zero issues, I installed it using the Automatic Installer and it was installed way before the latest EFT patch.

As for mods, again, I'm not sure why they'd be causing issues now. I installed all mods almost directly after installing SPT, and have had zero issues present themselves up until now, even with the mods that are outdated.

I've removed all clothing items using the Profile Editor that I could and then removing all clothing mods, but the hash error still presents itself.

All other mods apart from the ones shown to be outdated in the Server.log (these mods I have also removed) are fully compatible with the latest SPT version. I've also dived into the BepInEx file to remove any related plugins. The hash error still presents itself.

r/SPTarkov - Getting strange hash-related error when trying to launch

So, I just tried booting up SPT and I've gotten this error out of nowhere. Never seen it before. The last time I played SPT was about 4 hours ago, and I have not touched it, it's files or EFT itself since. I have not added or removed any mods or plugins. I have not done ANYTHING related to SPT or EFT since last playing it. The console presents no errors whatsoever. The only indication of an issue is the error in the picture and a "Core Patch Failed" error in the Launcher.

I'm aware the error says that my AKI files might be of the wrong version for my client files, however I have not updated EFT and everything was perfectly functional when I played it last. So, unless EFT update all by itself while my PC was completely shut down, there is no way my client files are of a newer version to the ones AKI can recognise.

If I click "yes", all I get is a black screen with the HUD displayed and that's it. Nothing loads. I've already tried clearing temp cache and loading with no mods to no avail. Thank you for any help!

After installing the latest version of VCQL and Goblin King, and adding The Punisher boss to SWAG Boss spawns, the game now throws the following errors in console:

r/SPTarkov - Updating Goblin King and adding Punisher boss to SWAG boss spawns causes errors and inability to enter raids.

r/SPTarkov - Updating Goblin King and adding Punisher boss to SWAG boss spawns causes errors and inability to enter raids.

Additionally, I am no longer able to enter raids, because the game keeps saying it failed transition a task:

So far, I've tried clearing the Temp Files, as well as setting all quests I had done or was in the progress of doing to AvailableForStart with the SPT Profile Editor, with absolutely no luck.

I've now decided to completely delete my profile and start a new one. Surely, if I'm starting anew, there won't be any issues? No. Fuck me. I'm somehow still getting the same fucking game error as above about some fucking task failing to transition.

Does anyone know what any of these errors mean and how to possible figure out what task the game is trying to transition?