SPT Realism Mod

• I don't want to overstep here, but would I be out of line in asking if its possible to make the mod compatible with FAIT?

I'm not a very into the programming side so I don't really comprehend how complicated this request actually is, but I figured I might as well ask.

I know FAIL should work, but it hasn't been updated for 3.2.1 yet and I always have a hard time setting it with; I find it's not as intuitive as FAIT is.

• I don't want to overstep here, but would I be out of line in asking if its possible to make the mod compatible with FAIT?

I'm not a very into the programming side so I don't really comprehend how complicated this request actually is, but I figured I might as well ask.

I know FAIL should work, but it hasn't been updated for 3.2.1 yet and I always have a hard time setting it with; I find it's not as intuitive as FAIT is.

Making FAIT and SPTRM compatible would take a lot of work in terms of looking through the code, testing every possible circumstance that would cause conflicts, making sure all features of both mods are compatible, and then redoing this whole process every time either of our mods are updated, and when there's a new version of SPT-AKI.

There's no point doing it on my end until I've added every feature bot-related I want to add, which won't be for a long time as I've many future plans, and at the moment I am focussed on ballistics and weapons handling.

Once I feel that my mod is stable content-wise when it comes to bots, I will either attempt to make a compatibility patch for FAIT, or make my own template/config for FAIL/FAIT or even my own AI changes. But again, this won't be any time soon for the foreseeable future.

People are welcome to attempt to configure FAIT in a way that's compatible if they want to, but I can't offer any support on my end if people choose to do so, and I won't encourage it because people will leave me feedback/report bugs that only occur because of FAIT. This has already happened to me several times.

Sorry about that, but it's the way it is!

• Getting an infinite spinning wheel and this error in the server after turning "revert_med_changes": true.

EDIT : It happens with ANY trader purchase. Sales are fine.

I can't replicate this bug myself.

Can you please tell which other mods you have installed, what version of my mod and SPT you're using, all your config options, if you had any of the custom medkits in your inventory or if you were crafting one, and if you are accessing traders through fleamarket or trader menu.

• I can't replicate this bug myself.

Can you please tell which other mods you have installed, what version of my mod and SPT you're using, all your config options, if you had any of the custom medkits in your inventory or if you were crafting one, and if you are accessing traders through fleamarket or trader menu.

Current version of SPT/SPT Realism and no changes to your mod, as I reinstalled the latest version and left it alone to see if anything changed (no dice). No custom medkits, if you're talking about crafted ones, and accessing traders through the trader menu.

The only mod I made changes to (after reinstalling your mod and leaving it alone) was KMC - Server Value Modifier. The "preset" file is in XML format. Should I upload that? I tried opening it and it's not organized like a typical JSON file that can be read like code.

Mods installed :
    AK Guy Super Shop

alevesThings

AR Shoppe Unlimited

CANN Recycled ammo bag

Faupi Munitions Expert

Feshte Balance Patch

Fins Armor Upgrader

KMC Server Value Modifier

SPT Realism

Deadwolf Balanced Meds

Edited 2 times, last by MrBlu1911 ().

• It's likely the trader mods causing issues. I had another user tell me this:

Idk if anyone has brought this to your attention, but if you have GearGal and ARShoppe installed, and you turn med changes to false in your mod, it completely turns those traders inventory blank, along with yours while in their trade screen. And if I remove the mod completely, they stay black until I reinstall it

so, I worked around it by completely making a new profile and it worked fine, something in my other profile glitched and i was getting constant "prop" errors, not caused by you but something else that broke, so now as long as i install your mod first, turn med to false, then add traders, they work fine, but if you do traders first with med to "true" then change to false after playing, they black out, honestly not that game breaking as the work around is easy, just popped up and thought id let you know

I'll have to look into these trader mods, and see if other trader mods cause issues, to see if it's on my end or their end.

Edit: I installed ARShoppe, booted the game with med changes on. Closed game, turned off med changes and set "revert med changes" to true, and I didn't get any errors when buying items from traders. However, ARShoppe's inventory was blank like the previous user said.

Does the above steps followed exactly cause the errors?

All reverting the meds does is loop through your inventory, stash and player scav and set the HP of all meds to full. I don't see how doing that could affect traders in any way.

Edited 2 times, last by Fontaine ().

• I got the error just going to a trader normally and buying anything.

I reverted to an older profile save (in case the current one was corrupted), installed your mod, went into a raid, came out, went to buy an HK416 from AR Shoppe, and got the error.

FYI - ALL the mods I listed were installed and had the Server Value Modifier changes applied.

• I got the error just going to a trader normally and buying anything.

I reverted to an older profile save (in case the current one was corrupted), installed your mod, went into a raid, came out, went to buy an HK416 from AR Shoppe, and got the error.

FYI - ALL the mods I listed were installed and had the Server Value Modifier changes applied.

The second time you tried it with the older profile, did you follow the above steps I mentioned exactly? Does setting meds_changes back to true stop the error from happening?

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• OK. I used an even older save, left your mod alone (meaning installed and nothing changed), and was able to buy from traders normally. No errors.

I can INTENTIONALLY try to cause the error by making make changes to your mod and see if that causes the error.

FYI - I changed the revert_meds_changes to true originally.

EDIT : I set revert_meds_changes to true. No problems. I turned it to false. No problems. That was the only setting I changed in your mod originally, so I don't know why it's not happening now. I will keep you updated if anything changes and if the same error returns.

Edited 2 times, last by MrBlu1911 ().

• revert_med_changes set to true will do literally nothing if med_changes isn't false like it says in the config, was med_changes false or not?

Without exact steps to replicate the issue there isn't much much I can do. If a user has a lot of other mods installed I can't predict what the outcome will be or what the issue is. Your best bet would be to uninstall mods one by one to find the culprit(s).

• Error related to stash exactly, what version of SVM you use and have you tried to edit size of the stash using custom properties?

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• I had such error when i was goofing with SVM and hideout, i can't recall exactly how i run into it, but i bet it has the same roots.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• I had such error when i was goofing with SVM and hideout, i can't recall exactly how i run into it, but i bet it has the same roots.

Thanks for helping out, that's a weird one. So then it isn't necessarily an issue with the meds being reverted? I thought it was a custom trader issue as I did notice that reverting meds breaks custom traders; their trader inventory and player's inventory is completely blank when in trading view. It's "fixed" if the player reenables the med changes. I can't imagine how this would happen.

Anyway, it seems like an issue with his SVM configuration then, and somehow it's interacting with my mod.

• TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

at InventoryHelper.getSizeByInventoryItemHash (D:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:10872:40)

at InventoryHelper.getContainerMap (D:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:10945:34)

at InventoryHelper.getStashSlotMap (D:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:10999:21)

at InventoryHelper.addItem (D:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:10647:30)

at TradeHelper.buyItem (D:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:13241:37)

at TradeController.confirmTrading (D:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:6730:37)

at Proxy.processTrade (D:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:2741:37)

at TradeItemEventRouter.handleItemEvent (D:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:15001:44)

at ItemEventRouter.handleEvents (D:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:15069:38)

at ItemEventCallbacks.handleEvents (D:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:1668:63)

EFT 12.12.30.19078
    AKI-SPT 3.2.1
    SPT Realism 0.4.9
    Config:
    "movement_changes": true,
    "all_examined": true,
    "bot_changes": true,
    "difficulty": false,
    "recoil_changes": true,
    "legacy_recoil_changes": false,
    "malf_changes": true,
    "tiered_flea": true,
    "flea_changes": true,
    "realism": true,
    "bot_names": true,

"cyrillic_bear_names": true,
    "med_changes": false,
    "revert_med_changes": false,
    "remove_inraid_restrictions": true,
    "logEverything": false,
    "bot_testing": false,

"bot_test_tier": 3,

"bot_test_weps_enabled": true,

"all_scavs": false,

"all_PMCs": false,

"all_USEC": false,

"all_bear": false,

"dev_mode": false

Issue occurs even with no mod present. Completely reinstalled.

Whenever I try to purchase any item from traders or on the flea it gives me the error "TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined" Then the server crashes.

Same error no matter what I try to buy. Whether it is ammo, a reciever, a pistol slide, armor, food. It loads forever then finally the server gives up and times out the request.

How to reproduce:

Firstly, I installed the AKI-SPT installer which patched my 12.12.31.19428 to 12.12.30.19078 and copied all the stuff as usual over. I then Installed SPT Realism, extracted, and copied the two folders labeled BepInEx and User. I created a profile under the SPT realism, and then selected English, then bear. picked my voice and skin. I accepted shortage and debut. I was trying to mod a PP-19 by adding the WASR wooden foregrip on it to make full auto a slight bit more controllable. Then the issue happened. So I tried it on the flea, same issue. The game loads the purchase, but it never goes through. Instead, it gives the red text and after spams this until the server times out

I have not messed with any of the files other than activating the installer, adding SPT Realism, and selecting False for the medical changes.

• Did you start your profile with med changes on, then later turn it off, or start with it off? Were other profiles affected?

Edit: OK I've been able to replicate it now. It seems specific to the 'Realism Mod' starter profile, and the custom meds. Even deleting the custom meds first doesn't seem to work. Other profiles are unaffected.

I'll try to push out a fix later today, thanks for the detailed bug report.

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!