If we find out that you downloaded EFT on a pirate website you'll be banned without further informations.
You need to own the game to play AKI.
We are aware that AKI 1.6.0 have a lot of problems. Currently the development is really busy on AKI 2.0.0 for 12.11 and update. We advise you to not use 1.6.0 unless you accept to play with a lot of issues.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Make sure that
Server.exe says that the server is running, then press the refresh button in the launcher.
Make sure that
Server.exe says that the server is running.
Make sure you played EFT (Live) at least once on your current windows installation.
- Start the server (Server.exe).
- Start the client (EscapeFromTarkov.exe).
- Wait about 10 seconds on the game loading screen.
- Close the game (
Alt + F4).
- Open the launcher.
- Click on the cogwheel in the right upper corner.
- Click the clean temp files button.
That means your EFT installation path is incorrect.
1. Open AKI/user/launcher/config.json
2. Change GamePath to your current AKI installation. (Change "\" to "/")
- Make sure you have already started at least one time the official game and completed one raid.
- Make sure SPT-Aki launcher game path is correct
- If it still doesn't work, apply again your game repository in BSG launcher
- Start the game
- Complete a raid
Mods archives (.zip) content need to be extracted into Server/users/mods/ and need to looks like the following images
If you are encountering this issue, that means you are running an application that uses the port 443. The applications that usually use that port are:
- Virtual Machine applications(VMWare...).
- Web servers applications (wamp, xamp, apache...).
Or, you can use mods that let you change the port. eg:
[ERROR] Trace: TypeError: Cannot read property 'Price' of undefined at Function.getPurchasesData (F:\SP Tarkov 3\obj\controllers\TraderController.js:233:11) at Object.getProfilePurchases [as aki] (F:\SP Tarkov 3\obj\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.js:16:50) at Function.getResponse (F:\SP Tarkov 3\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js:28:62) at Function.sendResponse (F:\SP Tarkov 3\obj\servers\HttpServer.js:112:29) at Inflate.cb (F:\SP Tarkov 3\obj\servers\HttpServer.js:147:22) at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:149:10) at Inflate.emit (events.js:327:22) at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1221:12) at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:84:21)
Then the solution is simple
This is most likely caused by a mod that isn't correctly updated to AKI.
Follow the below instructions
Check your mod list and their respective mod page to know if they are updated for the version you are using.
- Remove the mods one by one to find which mod is causing it.
- Once you found the mod, remove it from your mod list.
- Make sure that you don't have any item from the mod you are removing in your inventory, if you do, delete them first of your inventory.
- Restart the server and the game.
⚠️ Close both the game and server when editing the profile⚠️ .
- Search for the number appearing in the error
- Remove the ".5" of the number
- Save the file
- Start the server
1. Your client version is wrong
2. You changed your FOV to higher than official game can
- Make sure you are using the correct client version according to your AKI version (clients needed can be found on the download page)
- If not, check if a patch exists for your game version to downgrade to the needed version(Versions supported are found on the patcher page)
- Go to MyDocuments/EscapeFromTarkov/ and delete shared.ini file
The underbarrel grenade launcher (GP-34) have issues when reloading that will block your character and prevent you from anything else in a raid.
It's not meant to be useable (at the moment), otherwise it would be available on the official game.
- Download SPT-Aki Configurator mod
- Install the mod (duh), under config.json, adjust the line under assault (line 45) to the percentage of your liking.
- What it does is changing the assault (scav) class that spawn to become AI PMC. Unit is in percentage, say if you want 3 pmc per every 10 scav spawn, change that value to 30.
Do this option at your own risk.
- Heads to AKI-Data>Server>eft-bots>src>config.js.
- Look for line "assaultGroup" line 43.
- Add an addtional line with "assault":(your desire spawn chance)
Don't forget to add a comma "," on above line when adding a new line.
"isUSEC" is the how much PMC would spawn at USEC, Bear would be the remaining number after deducted by 100. If you are USEC and would only like to battle BEAR with no AI teamate, adjust that number to 0. That will be interpret as usecChance in AKI-config mod.
- Go to AkiGamePath/users/
- Delete the folder named Certs
- Start Server.exe in admin mode
- Close the server
- Open Command Prompt (Windows key + R)
- Type "cmd" then click OK
- Inside of the CMD enter : certutil.exe -f -addstore Root <akiGamePath>\user\certs\cert.pem
Here's an example if you feel you need one: certutil.exe -f -addstore Root "C:\EFT\AKI\user\certs\cert.pem"
Make sure you wrap your AKI Game Path with " ".
Make sure that you CMD run in admin mode to do command.
If you still get errors try running the command in powershell as administrator.
This issue is caused by one thing:
How we manage the spawning of loose loot. AKI does spawn loose loot differently than official servers, and we still use official multipliers values which make it really, really low.
So no, having your marked rooms empty aren't an issue ! Loot spawning is completely different, and doesn't always give you what you expect.
Quote from EreshkigalDisplay More
For fixing this, you need a mod that let you tweaks:
1. Amount of loose loot spawned on a map
2. SpawnChances multipliers of each maps
For 1. you can use this mod:
For 2. you can use one of the followings mod that allow that:
/!\ Attention /!\
If you decide to use multiples of the three proposed mods, the last mod being loaded will override previous mods values (most likely Ereshkigal's AIO mod will override both of the remaining mods). So makes sure to tweaks the values in the correct place, and read the readme of each mods.
One or more guns are missing from your preset list ? Don't worry ! I'll explain you why, and how to fix it, if it can be fixed.
For most of the guns, you need to have them examined in order for them to appear in your preset list. You have examined one and its still not in ? It's simple:
- Examine the guns you want
- Close your game
- Restart the server
- Open up back your game
Tadaam! You have the guns in your preset list.
That's not an issue, and is intended by BSG!
Regardless of this, you have guns that still doesn't appear in ?
Yes ! It's still normal, the most recents weapons might not appear in the list because BSG didn't created presets for them, which will make them unable to be listed under the presets.
There is probably a mod that adds it back at one point, but you will still need to wipe your profile get it into the list.
When loading on any map i am getting this error:
This error is simple ! Follow the below instructions
This error usually happen for a simple reason: You have special characters in your path to the game.
For fixing it, you simply need to remove any special character from your path (from your drive letter, to your game .exe).
- This error can aswell happen if you run your game from Microsoft OneDrive cloudsync. If you do, remove the game from the OneDrive cloud and put it somewhere else.
If you can't gather your bitcoins, don't panic!
You need to wait for one more bitcoins to be able to collect the bitcoins. Since BSG is messing a lot with bitcoins, and that they are hardcoded, it is hard to keep up with these changes. So what you see in game isn't what you really have.
So patiently wait for a second bitcoin to be done before collecting one bitcoin
Play Escape From Tarkov (Live) here.
SPT-AKI won't have multiplayer capabilities. If you ever find videos of people playing with others, it's not made by the SPT-AKI developers and is not related to it.
You can reduce your mouse right click speed in the windows options.
Check the images.
How to use the downgrader in steps:
Follow these steps once you have the downgrader downloaded as well as the current latest files of SPT of this time.
1.) Have the contents from Live EFT Folder copied and pasted into a new folder (where you are going to keep SP EFT).
2.) Extract the downgrader's files into the folder (where you are going to have SP EFT) and run downgrader.exe.
2.5.) Make sure downgrader.exe keeps running until it is complete. It should let you know.
3.) Once that process is complete, extract all of SPT files that had been downloaded into the folder (where SP EFT is located).
4.) Run Server.exe and Launcher.exe. Enjoy.
Downgrader link: SPT-AKI Patcher
Make sure to verify that the clients you own is compatible first
Requirement: Windows .net 5.0 installer