zicoman's Configurations

• zicoman added a new file:

• Alright first of all something aint right.. im running the same presets I uploaded and most likely those errors you're reading are from something else entirely or you have compatibility issues. posting on support somewhere else is encouraged, or try and figure it out yourself. Good luck

• Alright first of all something aint right.. im running the same presets I uploaded and most likely those errors you're reading are from something else entirely or you have compatibility issues. posting on support somewhere else is encouraged, or try and figure it out yourself. Good luck

What's annoying is it worked before the update you just made. And since the previous version of the mod is gone, I can't back date.

Also, I have no idea how to code....so fixing it on my own is out of the question. :(

• OK. I figured out the error I was getting earlier.

It turns out that this mod is incompatible with KMC-Core/KMC-Weapons.

I deleted my profile (backed up) and removed all the mods except the ones associated with yours. Fin's AI and the spawn rework. Nothing wrong, so it wasn't that. Then added mods one by one and the first ones were KMC Core/KMC Weapons (the core is needed for the other stuff). Got the error instantly. If you look at the error log, it shows it had an issue loading 40SW stuff. That's an ammo/gun in KMC Core/KMC Weapons.

It should be noted that the KMC mods are for 1.5.1 ..... so that's possibly the issue.
    -----
    EDIT : Just did another test and it DEFINITELY is Fin's AI Tweaks being incompatible with KMC mods. Your mod is perfectly fine. I just can't use it due to the KMC mods I have in my save.

Thank you very much for your hard work and trying to help me with the error.

Have a good day. :)

• I've got this mod along with Fin's AI Tweaks and LUA's Spawn rework. I'm wondering if there's an optimal mod order for these three?

Current mod order:

Andrudis-QuestManiac

Carl-BlackoutEXP

Carl-KalashDuet

Carl-QHB

Carl-STAR15

CoreMod

Ereshkigal-AkiConfigurator

Faupi-HideoutArchitect

Faupi-MunitionsExpert (1.2.0)

Lua-CP-SpawnReworkReborn

MakesSense (1.1.1)

SamSWAT-C79A2 (1.0)

SamSWAT-FAMAS (1.5)

SamSWAT-L85A2 (1.0)

SamSWAT-SCARH

SamSWAT-SUSAT (1.0)

ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod

zFin-AITweaks (1.19.0)

zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen (2.1.9)

• I had zero spawns on 2 different maps, Shoreline and Factory.

I removed your mod and restored Fin's and Lua's and everything was fine.

No changes were made after installing all 3 mods. Default settings were used.

I have noticed that with Fins-AI-Tweaks some individual AI have a percentage chance to NOT spawn sometimes so I am not sure. I have tested all the configs and all the AI spawning should be working okay.

• When I download/extract the most updated version, it only has the default config files and readme's for Lua's. The same happens when I go to older version of the mod. it links me to the G version. Even if I choose the A version.

Yeah I normally just use the version updates as changelogs... I know it's stupid but I'd rather keep all the configurations up-to-date and working for one of each mod update... I apologize if that inconveniences you or something.

I was in the middle of updating the other patterns when you replied on the thread so all the patterns you might be looking for are there and updated to the latest versions of the mods now. :)

• zicoman added a new version:

Changelog :

• Modified all configurations to follow the same base value format I prefer. [Lua's CP Spawn Rework Reborn]
    • Removed any repeated spawns with the same Boss for all configurations. [Lua's CP Spawn Rework Reborn]
    • Fixed any missing Reshala Follower quantities for 'Boss Variety' configuration. [Lua's CP Spawn Rework Reborn]
    • Fixed 'Boss Variety' configuration. Readjusted 'max boss' spawns to 3 for all maps. [Lua's CP Spawn Rework Reborn]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!