SPT Realism Mod

• Fontaine added a new file:

• Fontaine added a new version:

• Forgot to finish buy limits for Peacekeeper, should all be limited now
    • Tweaked some buy limits for other traders
    • Nerfed 9x18 damage, buffed 4.6mm and 5.7mm damage

• Existing profiles should now have their max and current health corrected properly
    • New profiles armour should now have correct durability (apologies if you already created a new profile!)
    • Tweaked trader assorts a bit
    • Increased recoil a bit to compensate for increase auto-compensation

CRITICAL UPDATE!!!!

Incorrect ID within tier 3 loadouts was causing a critical error leading to bots not spawning, please update ASAP, just drag and drop over existing files and say yes to replace!!

• I'm an SPO player and I'd like to incorporate your ammo/armor changes, but since SPO uses mods that change bot loadouts I can't =( Any chance for a spinoff mod/library that only changes ammo/armor values?

• I'm an SPO player and I'd like to incorporate your ammo/armor changes, but since SPO uses mods that change bot loadouts I can't =( Any chance for a spinoff mod/library that only changes ammo/armor values?

Hi man. Yeah a few people have asked me for a separate mod with just the ammo/armor changes. I will try to make it a separate mod, but the problem is that with the higher damage I have to adjust bot and player health too which might conflict with other mods

ANOTHER CRITICAL UPDATE!!

• Fixed bug that prevented bots from spawning when bosses did. Temporary fix, Scav and PMC pocket loot might be a bit weird now.
    • Buffed PMC tier 1 loadouts by removing some crappy weapons and upping primary weapon and armor spawn chance
    • Reduced sprint speed by 5%
    • Made setting bot loadouts more efficient
    • Buffed recoil autocompensation by 5%
    • Removed some attachment requirements that were causing issues
    • Tweaked some ammo
    • Fixed more weapon generation errrors
    • Removed unused files to reduce file size

Like the the description says, this mod may contain bugs and is in an early stage of development. I appreciate the positive feedback, error logs, patience and understanding <3

Additions:

• Tiered Fleamarket: fleamarket categories will now unlock progressively. Every 5th level a new category or categories of items will be available (up till lvl 35). Check console to be notified of which tier you have unlocked (when exiting a raid or starting the game). What can be sold or bought on the fleamarket is highly restricted, with only 1-2 offers available at a time of varying quality and quantity. This is the first iteration, it will be balanced with feedback and more playtime. This is to encourage looting and PvE. Eventually trader stock will be far more limited too. (Yes, I will make this a separate mod at some point).
    • Added some basic config options, located in the config folder. It's a .js file but you can edit it with notepad. This is just a quick and dirty test, I will add more to it later on. For now, you can disable/enable: weight changes, speed changes, inertia changes, set all times to examined, tiered bot loadouts, changes to bot config, recoil changes and flea market changes (tiers, sale and item restrictions). I recommend at least trying the mod as-is first as it was intended. If you want to use other mods that change AI loadouts and configs, you might have to disable both tiered bots and bot config changes.
    • Added two ammo tables/charts in the "info" folder. One is all ammo vs. 100 durability ceramic. One is pistol and shotgun ammo vs. lvl 1-5 aramid. This is a very rough guide and isn't indicative of overall TTK or other armour materials. For steel, if a round doesn't have a 5-6 rating to penetrate it will pretty much never penetrate. I will not be updating these charts as I tweak ammo and armour as it's very time consuming. If you have real life ammo/ballistics knowledge/experience I recommend relying on that instead!

Fixes:

• Bug that was causing bots not to spawn due to boss generation, especially Interchange.
    • Bug that was causing Jaeger to not have any items for sale.
    • Various bot weapon generation errors.
    • Incorrect clothing IDs for PMCs.
    • Added Raiders and Rogues to bot health changes (I forgot), all bots should now have the same health as player.

Changes:

• Various changes to bot loadouts. LO1 now has better weapons, LO2 now has slightly lower chance of good weapons and mods.
    • The max spawn of bots is now tiered, there will be less bots over time.
    • Buckshot has had its penetration and damage buffed.
    • Sprint speed and weight limits
    • 7.62x39 armour damage buff and flesh damage nerf (slight)
    • 5.45 and 5.56 armour damage nerf and penetration tweaks
    • 7.62x51 armour damage buff
    • 12.7x55 tweaked
    • Bots should now have better armour and weapon durability across all tiers, but quality degrades with each tier more.
    • Buffed body armour durability for most armours

CRITICAL UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixes:

• Bug that was causing scavs and PMCs to revert to tier 1 loadouts due to wrong value ;(

Changes:

• Tweaked lower weight limits for walking so you shouldn't start getting negatively affected as early on
  • WARNING: MOD IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SPT 2.3.1! I will get it working as soon as I can, but I'm ill at the moment so may take some time (fleamarket is broken, bots don't spawn). Thank you for your understanding.

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

Updated for AKI 2.3.1!

Known issues:

• You can no longer see trader offers for categories of items you have not unlocked if you are using tiered flea. I will hopefully be able to fix this issue soon. For now, tiered flea is disabled by default but can be reenabled in the config.
    • There may be unforeseen issues with flea or bots due to new AKI version.

Changes:

• Made pretty much every part of the mod able to be switched on and off: weight, speed, inertia, bot, recoil, flea, trader, ammo and armor changes.
    • New experimental recoil profile that I've been messing with, disabled by default (it's not balanced at all). Let me know what you think if you try it.
    • Significant change to armour/ammo balance: I've massively buffed blacked limb/part damage for legs and stomach, upped blunt damage for lvl 6 and below body armour, increased damage for some pistol rounds, increased fragmentation chance for most pistol rounds. TTK is now lower overall, rifle rounds will 2-4 tap legs and stomach. This is based on feedback and discussions about realistic TTK.
    • Changed heavy and light bleed chance for all ammo. Every round that hits you will make you light bleed for the most part, heavy bleeds are slightly less likely depending on the round.
    • Limited the amount of loot non-Boss NPCs can have in pockets. PMCs should have less lighters and cigs in their pockets.
    • Upped weight limits.
    • Upped fall damage.

Fixes:

• Bug that messed up fleamarket when reaching final tier
    • some more mod generation errors

I will still release my mod in smaller parts, but it's been more troublesome getting them fully configurable than I thought. I'm toying with the idea of using the experimental recoil config and balancing the guns and attachments around that, but will need more testing and feedback to see if it's worthwhile. In the near future I also hope to overhaul how the meds work.

• Fontaine could you elaborate on the changes made/planned for the recoil system? Recoil is one of the things that bugs me most about Tarkov, so I'd love to toy around with something new and hopefully better.

• Fontaine could you elaborate on the changes made/planned for the recoil system? Recoil is one of the things that bugs me most about Tarkov, so I'd love to toy around with something new and hopefully better.

I made it so recoil goes back into the player's shoulder, instead of just pivoting straight up from the shoulder. It seems to also somewhat remove the full auto bump in recoil to some extent. It looks more realistic, but it's also very easy to control recoil now so I'm not sure if I'll use it going forward.

It's hard to describe, you'd have to try it.

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

New Version 0.3.0

Changes:

• Medical Item Overhaul : All meds except stims have been completely reworked. Medkits no longer restore HP, and can only heal fractures and bleeds. Tourniquets and splints have serious negative debuffs, while medkits do not. Painkillers and morphine have a delay before applying the painkiller effect, and also have many debuffs. Surgery kits will remove a huge amount of max HP, have the worst debuffs, and will slowly restore HP over time. The negative effects of stack, so if you apply many splints, tourniquets, take morphine and do surgery your PMC will have very little stamina, and lose energy and hydration quickly. The negative effects of surgery kits, splints and tourniquets last 20 minutes, or most of a raid. As a consequence of medkits no longer restoring HP, you cannot heal out of raid except via Therapist or passive regen from Hideout. Getting shot should suck, you won't be able to just patch yourself up like it was nothing. Note: all meds had to be reclassified as "drugs" to get the debuffs working so you are able to use them all even if you are not bleeding/have a fracture/etc. This also means you can use surgery kits on non-blacked limbs as a way of healing without losing max limb health, but you will still get the debuffs. I will go into depth in the mod description later. Can be turned off, but all your stash meds uses will still be modified. I recommend backing up your profile.
    • Increased max energy to 130 if med changes are enabled.
    • Thanks to Fin for his code and method of applying weapon mod restrictions to bots. This means that mounts no longer require weapon mods, you can remove scopes etc. as you can in vanilla EFT.
    • Removed item amount in-raid restrictions, so you can loot as much cash and as many BTCs, LEDXs etc. as you like. This can be turned off.
    • Added non-tiered Flea restrictions (amount of offers, cost, blacklist, etc.) and set unlock level to 30. Can be turned off.
    • Tweaked weight limits, increased sprint speed slightly.
    • Increased fall damage.
    • Massively reduced bleed chance of ammo, especially heavy bleeds. Ammo bleed chance doesn't work in a straightforward manner so will have to tweak these in the future again with more testing. Either way, you should bleed a lot less which is important with the new med changes.
    • Removed eye protection from Ronin.
    • Added more respirators to Scavs, Scav and PMC backpacks for the sake of quests that require them FiR.
    • Added damage values to ammo charts. These won't stay up to date but serve as a general guide. If some values seem insanely high, remember that HP is higher, and that I used the calculated energy, bullet diameter, bullet construction and characteristics to determine these values.
    • Lowered chance of USEC slicks at LO2, removed Salewa and IFAK from PMC LO1 and made various minor adjustments.
    • Added meds to Scav and PMC Secured Containers.
    • Tweaks to Time To Kill and various ammo values.
    • Adjusted stats for grenade shrapnel to be proportional to armour and ammo changes.
    • Added more blunt damage to steel body armour.
    • Decreased stamina regen and capacity to account for Endurance skill levelling.
    • Decreased leg over damage significantly (will take 1-2 extra shots to kill depending on the ammo).
    • Big nerf to 9x19 Luger CCI penetration, buff to PSO and GT.

Fixes:

• Fixed issue where bot health was not being set if bot changes were disabled.
    • Fixed wrong ID for KS23 buckshot rounds, they were using Magnum buck stats. Should be a lot more lethal now.
    • Fixed wrong ID for 7n40, it was using vanilla EFT stats.
    • Fixed console errors when creating new profile.
    • Fixed incorrect health values being set when creating new profiles and other specific circumstances.

Known Issues:

• If you start the game with the med changes enabled, and disable it after, all your med's remaining uses will still be modified. I highly recommend backing up your profile, trying the changes then deciding to keep them or not.

• Fontaine Hello, loving the mod, but I have a problem changing the config (Tbh, I have a problem with config editing with all mods). When I change a setting, it works for the next session I have with the game, however, when I exit the game, the config settings change back to default, which means I have to edit the settings all over again for them to work the next time I launch the game. Is there any reason you know this could be happening?

• Fontaine Hello, loving the mod, but I have a problem changing the config (Tbh, I have a problem with config editing with all mods). When I change a setting, it works for the next session I have with the game, however, when I exit the game, the config settings change back to default, which means I have to edit the settings all over again for them to work the next time I launch the game. Is there any reason you know this could be happening?

First, try to use something else than you current editor, any will do, up to IDE.
    Notepad++ had really sketchy update once making `backup` function turned by default that made some people with similar issue, try to look into that.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!